"1000000Hz"

>"1000000Hz"
>a "gamer" phone
Why don't you play games on an appropiate platform?. Why a phone?. It is pretty dumb

I really like how it looks, but I refuse to use the google OS

That's bullshit and you know it sonygger

Even if you don't game on a phone, 120hz will definitely make a difference for how smooth the phone is. Everything on Android is a animation or utilizes the high refresh rate for something as simple as scrolling.

but they sell it like a phone for games how can I ignore that

It's a phone marketed for gamers but that doesn't mean it's exclusively for games. Just like how PS3 is marketed for gamers but most people used it as a bluray movie player or Netflix machine.

Nintendo got stuck in a shit deal, Switch was supposed to use Denver with both AArch64 AND PPC.
Kimi wanted Switch as a mobile WiiU that would eventually supersede the WiiU.

But due to Denver being essentially shelved and Nintendo signing a bad contract with nvidia (well, bad for Nintendo, great for nVidia) they had to continue using nVidia for the console even though they lost the compatibility drawcard.

It'll be hilarious to see Switch get annihilated by Raven Ridge at 15w.

the video that's screencapped from shows that wiiu and switch have framerate drops in different areas, due to how the map boundaries were handled differently on each system -- the switch allowing for larger draw distances. it's a disingenuous screenshot and you know it.

>The nintendo gender switch
why did you even do that? it doesn't make sense, you retard

the biggest flaw of the switch is that it only has 4gb of RAM when PS4 and every modern game at least demands 8GB

>wii u from a decade ago
will dualshockers ever learn how to hide that theyre the worst shills to ever exist?

WTF MODS

Someone screencap this thread. Sup Forums mods confirmed paid nintendo shills

bumping for this

lmao deleted

Gaming console discussion belongs on Sup Forums not Sup Forums

I'd really like that phone but it's expensive. And my $85 Huawei Ascend XT is good enough for my needs. And my gaming too. Just need a nice rubber case so my hands don't hurt.

You just do you autistic piece of shit. Why is everyone here getting triggered by the word gaming? Trying this hard to not seem like a manchild while watching Chinese cartons is pretty silly

then the whole thread should have been deleted not just anti-nintendo stuff

OP is about a phone which is Sup Forums related

Discussion about Nintendo handhelds got deleted.

>gaming phone
>Sup Forums related
k

You do know you don't have to use it for gaming right? Seriously all the specs on this thing are great for normal smartphone shit. Go back to shoving you little ifaggot phone up your boipussy you stupid little Apple faggot.

Gaming branded smartphone is still a phone and technology related.

Nintendo consoles aren't.