Since Silicon Valley will probably collapse within a few years because the retards running it keep making terrible...

Since Silicon Valley will probably collapse within a few years because the retards running it keep making terrible decisions and venture capital is starting to pull out, what will the future CS industry primarily based in China be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ASO_zypdnsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Silicon Valley will not collapse

Chinks can barely do shit without blueprints.

The worst that can happen is an adpocalypse that might collapse social media and shitty chat clients.

t. sillycon artist valley code monkey

Those big tech companies are not producing anything of value, I hope China takes over because their scientific endeavors are like the US's from the 50s and 60s (AKA useful non-meme shit)

Software will be focused on observing their population and enforcing the rule of the so-called communist party. And to build histories of every Chinese citizen to help to their banks find better credit slaves.

On the plus side, they'll have fast trains and most cities will ban all old cars when they develop useful self-driving automobiles.

China has a better and more free market than america does, america is closer to communism than china is. Trump knows the chinese are powerful and is now friends with china, he was treated like a god during his visit to china.

Since SJW distractions are gone and people can actually focus on technology, I predict Chinese IT of 2020 will resemble American IT of 1980's with all it's tremendous breakthroughs.

Yes, /csg/ will rule Sup Forums

you literally have never taken an economics course in your life and its not hard to tell.
chinas economy is a form of state capitalism which is so much further from free market based system you literal nigger.
>Chinese government announced that armaments, power generation and distribution, oil and petrochemicals, telecommunications, coal, aviation and shipping industries had to remain under "absolute state control" and public ownership by law.
Do you even know what free market even means?

Yeah china should be like america where you need a permit and license for everything, even for kids to sell lemonade or else go to jail

>china
lol
Chinks are utterly incompetent and retarded.

also, not only does the chinese government control the largest industries they also are the primary lenders to the private sector as well. their economy is stalinism manifest

>he posted, from a device entirely manufactured in China

lol let me guess youre an ancap.
HAHAHAHA truly a filthy subhuman negroid

>with software developed by americans
>with hardware developed by koreans

CS is beyond silicon valley. Why do non CS people even think of shit like this?

Everything from Target, Home Depot, fast food chain, hotels and even fucking mom and pop stores need CS grads to do just about anything computer related.

Video game currency mining farms surreptitiously siphoning money back into the American video game industry.

Unless there are some other crazy fuckers around here who wanna distract the APD zombies who only care about money for sociopathic hedonism. I'm not gonna stop Todd Howard if he decides to get really in to medical system network architecture after vidya money quits coming in. Dude's got scary eyes.

>Silicon Valley will not collapse

he is right because all the support is going to women and not for men. women have the government and many programs to help them get ahead in life. men are expected to work and pay everything out of pocket for education. Women are not born with abstract thought like men and silicon valley is doom to fail from the lack of male innovators.

>FUCK CHINKS
>MURRCA FUCK YEAH
>SORK FUCK YEAH

Wanna know how I know you're a yuropoor?

youtube.com/watch?v=ASO_zypdnsQ

>Getting this bootyblasted by facts
You wanna know how I know you're a nigger?

China is such a pile of shit - FREE TIBET

he's probably a mexican. the brown minorities really hate china cause it makes them feel totally inferior. they can go muh imperialism muh white devil, but china went from 3rd world in the 90's to being the worlds largest economy in 2017 while all their countries ever did was become even worse

>Kids should get arrested for selling lemonade without a license
>People should go to jail for watering their lawn without government permission
Land of the free