The city of iCucks

>the city of iCucks

Other urls found in this thread:

patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=/netahtml/PTO/search-adv.htm&r=1&p=1&f=G&l=50&d=PTXT&S1=(361/679.21.CCLS. AND 20140708.PD.)&OS=ccl/361/679.21 and isd/7/8/2014&RS=(CCL/361/679.21 AND ISD/20140708)
thenextweb.com/apps/2017/09/18/iphone-x-notch-android-phone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A⍰t's not that bad.

you made me hungry :(

I don't get it. What's the problem?

users are now trying to hide the notch. no matter how normie you are, it will trigger your OCD, there's no running from it. anyone who says they are ok with it are probably lying on the internet.

>look mom I posted it again even though I already got blown the fuck out on that subject

That’s some pretty awesome hardware. Poor Samsung.

Can’t wait to see what programmers do with the 3D scanner.

Hi Sergey. Almost time for you to end your shift tonight.

Why would you delete this? Because it gave away your identity sergey? I know who you are now.

Wish the mods would just block everyone from Russia. There’s not a single one that isn’t a troll.

>iPhone 8 Plus has the same scores as iPhone X and doesn't have the stupid notch
feels good man

100000000 geekbech score to shitpost on Sup Forums
gz

Current apple are just such fuckups. They could have easily went with a double bezel design and people would have eaten it up regardless. Why do they have to do shit like this? Why having this asymmetrical disgusting notch? Steve jobs would have laughed the retard who came up with this idea out of his office.

Where do you put the control center tho?

The camera is really big. I thought it was the 3D scanner and ir receiver until I saw the ifixit breakdown.

They have to shrink the front camera down. Or split it into two widely spaced small lenses to get a larger virtual lens.

JUST

Lol nice combover

>News app has the DotA 2 logo
what did valve mean by this?

That looks shit, your taste is retarded and that is a half-measure. You either have bezels or you don't.

>Steve jobs would have laughed the retard who came up with this idea out of his office.

Getting fucking sick of teenagers who know nothing about Apple, Jobs or the product in question thinking they know what Jobs would have done. Jony Ive has said Apple have wanted this to be their vision of the smartphone for many years. This thing was an early prototype while Jobs was still alive. Everyone here is too stupid to understand that everything you've seen from Apple so far has already been seen by Jobs. I don't even know why I come here, every time the same underage naive understanding of how tech and companies in tech operate and most of the dumb opinions are towards what people 'think' Apple is doing.

You must understand 2 things; Tim Cook has been with Apple since the 90s and was picked by Steve himself and Jony Ive is Steve's 'spirit partner' in his own words.

Everything is fine and going as planned. Yes though, your taste is shit and that design looks bad. If you can have more screen, why not have more screen? This is just an artificial limiting of total real estate available. Its gimping and it is dumb.

Hey sergey if you don’t behave we’re going to repost your contact info.

I wish Sup Forums would just ban all Russian ips.

>that looks shit
but it doesn't

>Getting fucking sick of teenagers who know nothing about Apple, Jobs or the product in question thinking they know what Jobs would have done
fuck yes, I'm tired of this shit too
>Jony Ive has said Apple have wanted this to be their vision of the smartphone for many years. This thing was an early prototype while Jobs was still alive.
and you JUST FUCKING BELIEVED THAT BULLSHIT, fucking get rekt boy, go back to mom.

patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=/netahtml/PTO/search-adv.htm&r=1&p=1&f=G&l=50&d=PTXT&S1=(361/679.21.CCLS. AND 20140708.PD.)&OS=ccl/361/679.21 and isd/7/8/2014&RS=(CCL/361/679.21 AND ISD/20140708)

The fused glass iPhone. Jony has always dreamed of an iPhone that looks like a droplet of glass. No seams, no lines. Steve is said to have wanted a 'buttonless' iPhone before.

That patent was filed in 2012, the time of the iPhone 5 release. It was in work for years before that. Neck yourself you dumbfuck cretin. You know nothing of this topic.

I guess the Russians went to bed.

crappy form of screen.
that has top part of it "cut off".

There. I fixed it. apple hire me pls

god youre fucking delusional

>le abel wuz gud before with steev

Reee, gotta use the back to take a selfie, again.

fpbp absolutely underrated

I still dont get the reason to get an iPhone. Im sitting here with a very reasonably priced Axon 7 flagship phone with VR capability (daydream vr) and I'm wondering why one would pay so much. Samsung makes nice shit too, but for what you need, its just too pricey. There seems to be no reason anynore to buy a high end phone unless you want to do some serious stuff like VR, games or video streaming, bur for your average day smarthponing, youre pretty much set.

Agreed. God tier comment.

kill yourself faggot

is right do that then all they need to is put a screen on back and whores can use the good camera...totally possible with energy saving oled

and a headphone jack that does 32/192

iCucks will defend this.

*blocks your 3.5mm path*

U MAD GREEN BOI!?!?

Gabe Newell trying to capitalize on Apple's fuckup. Fuck Steve Jobs, this is a true business genious right here.

-added 3 apple logo binder holes for mini binder rings
-enlarged panoramic notch
-removed speaker
-removed microphones
The market is now moving forward towards dongle technology.

kek

ios 11.1.1 update.

>le gookbenchman
explain webm related

>switch to galaxy comes up when it detects ios

topkek

Its business as usual you clueless retard. There's nothing wrong with the products in your meme macro. What subleddit did you find that at?

>he’s not on 11.2

Laughinggirls.tiff

Oh shit, I didn't even noticed that.

RIP in piece aplul

>he's using iOS

doesn't that still have bug in webm related?

Already made $200 in unlocking iPhones from family members lmao.

Thanks senpai.

>look mom I posted the same debunked video again

fuck of manchild

You can actually see the same thing on the phone on the right, it's just that there's a TV ad inserted above it that lets only the top most edge of the Galaxy message be seen.

>24mhz processor

I like the iPhone X honestly better. I think its far worse that Samsung put dedicated button on the side of their phone for the sole purpose to force people to use bigsby.

Except I literally tried it on multiple iPhones and it worked.

I use Android and iPhones (Android for work) and usually updates break things on iPhones and make your life harder. But this time aplel really outdid themselves, icloud locked iPhones have to be sold for parts if you can't afford your local tech chink to unlock it for you.

That's the magic of gookbench. Can't wait for apple to install 9 AES encryption asics on the A12, get 6 million on gookbench, and still lose to the latest oneplus or samshit phone lmao.

The iPhone was developed for simple people and blacks

N\_________/D
O
T
C
H
E
D

>literally stealing a post I made yesterday

Apple innovates, poogle copies

You brainless retards do not understand a thing about branding, marketing, and what makes Apple successful. The Notch is what makes the iPhone X the iPhone X, you can recognize it from just a silhouette, it's iconic. Your mockup looks like any random chinkphone.
Also, the new iPhone is always a talking point, often has some controversy attached to it, and then it always sells insanely well.

>iPhone 5 lol that screen, what are you going to do next Apple, just keep making it taller and taller?
>iPhone 5S lmao what kind of retard would enter his fingerprint into a phone? What are they thinking? Never heard of the NSA scare?
>iPhone 6 bendgate
>iPhone 7 no headphone jack
>iPhone X notch

It's a predictable pattern at this point and it has always worked out for Apple, plus it has always lead to others copying them, Touch ID, the ultra thin iPhone 6 aluminium prototype that's been chinked to death by now, the lack of a headphone jack, and it might very well continue with the notch. This is Apples game.

>Xiaomi
>Google
You aren't even trying anymore

>No seams, no lines

but a big fucking bite out of the top of the screen is fine? makes perfect sense.

>There's nothing wrong with the products in your meme macro
do you not see the IPAD BONER right there user?

This place has got beyond fucking dumb. At this point its just 'image=unquestioned reality'. Do you even know what's happening in that picture? No.

Its doing a 15 second quick charge from the iPad from flat. That is NOT how it normally charges. You actually thought this. You were too dumb to even look up the spec of an Apple product. You really thought people had to have a pencil sticking out their iPad as the sole method of charging. Yet ironically, the whole board reposts the same image over and over and beats the same dead plebbit clickbait YouTube tier images over and over and nobody thinks for 0.5 seconds.

Neck yourself you utterly retarded mouth-breathing skidmark.

Just to make it EXTRA clear for you because I'm aware you're a simple person, yes, the female-female adapter comes with the Apple Pencil, in the box. You'd already have a Lightning cable from your iPad to use with it as well.

>t. iPencil dick iToddler

This patent doesn't apply to the iPhone X you utter fucking mongoloid. This is for an iPhone around 3 years away from now at least. We're talking 2 glass panels sandwiched together. No metal frame, nothing. Radically different manufacturing technique. Holy shit you're fucking dumb.

wow you are SO mad. who hurt you?

>o shit i got told and i have no comeback
>b-better spam my catchphrase again and try to deflect the shame

Neck yourself. You'd have been better off pretending you didn't see the post to save face.

>says something dumb
>gets told
>literally 'u mad'

I love how you retarded faggots instantly seize up when you're hit with logic and facts. Keep digging that hole, brainlet.

>t. assblasted iPencildick

>adapter
Into the trash it goes.

>pixel2.jpg

Keep demonstrating you have nothing to say in rebuttal. I love it. Let everyone see how much of a dumb fuck you are who cannot into reverse psychology even.

>This is for an iPhone around 3 years away

then why did you mention it when we're talking about X? dude just stop, you're embarrassing yourself

>THAT'S NOT HOW IT CHARGES YOU FUCKING DUMB FUCK!!!!!! AAASHFDKJHDFKHLDSFJ I'M MAD AS FUCK BECAUSE OF A FEW PIXELS ON A SCREEN REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(You)

>encryption doesn't matter
go away pai

>copying Touch ID
>believing that Apple was the first to put a fingerprint sensor on a smartphone
you're the brainless retard, user. do some research.

Why are you on this board? Seems like you don't fit in here. Please see yourself to your local starbucks.

>iToddler
>telling someone else to go to starbucks

i'm going to add a notch on my samsung galaxy 4. just to fuck with them.

>Can’t wait to see what programmers do with the 3D scanner.

ooh, facial recognition, security-based geometry passcode protection... er.. recognising faces for. uh, better selfies.. and probably some form of recognition system oriented on the facial region.

thenextweb.com/apps/2017/09/18/iphone-x-notch-android-phone/

why did they not just design the fucking phone like the picture on the right in the first palce

status symbol. imagine the assholes from American Psycho, and replace their business cards with phones, and you'll get it.

steve was one thicc boi

apple was the first to do it without a shitty sliding finger scanner

It's an app that crops your wallpaper to leave the notch black so the screen looks square not notched

>then why did you mention it when we're talking about X?

Oh my sweet Christ. Ok, Let me literally walk you through how to read;

>>(You) "Steve jobs would have laughed the retard who came up with this idea out of his office."

Firstly Steve Jobs preferred walking meetings. This is where I tell you;
>Jony Ive has said Apple have wanted this to be their vision of the smartphone for many years. This thing was an early prototype while Jobs was still alive.

Then you shitpost;
>>"WAAAH DAS NOT TRUE"

Then I educate you on the patent filing from 2012;
>Jony has always dreamed of an iPhone that looks like a droplet of glass. No seams, no lines. Steve is said to have wanted a 'buttonless' iPhone before.

Then you miss the big idea and say;
>but a big fucking bite out of the top of the screen is fine? makes perfect sense.

Then I slap some sense into you with;
>This specific patent doesn't apply to the iPhone X

Then because of your ADHD and lacking brain capacity you think the patent applies to the X. Whereas I am trying in futility to make you comprehend that the iPhone X is NOT the final form of the iPhone but the beginning of the transition to the final form. This is why you're sat there like a dumb fuck asking me that retarded fucking question.

The iPhone X is Jobs approved. It is a necessary step into the iPhone's final evolution, Jony Ive and Steve Jobs' dream vision of a phone that's just a solid looking piece of glass with a display.

Do you understand now Androbrainlet?

kek, you are retarded m8, jobs was a sales people and he would not risk profit over retarded features, that's why all his devices where identical with little hardware increments, I don't personally dislike him because I know I would have done the same in the same position

>jobs was a sales people and he would not risk profit over retarded features
>a sales people
>Jobs would not [...] risk

So many things wrong in such a small sentence from an evident underage poster. Its a shame we never see such efficiency for anything that's beneficial.

Slap a © on it next time, faggot

Kek it looks so much better

>>the city of iCucks

Oh shit I get it now

HOW CAN LAGDROIDS EVEN COMPETE

you should probably check the braun catalog

thats interesting. explains the notch, but still doesn't negate how much its affecting the viewing experience on the screen.

How can apple be innovative and remove the notch if there never were a notch?
People will buy whatever apple makes at whatever price they demand. It stopped being about phone specs many years ago.
Doing something new is exiting.
Maybe phones can look different again.

adding the notch wont make phones better you absolute cretin

What's with the samshills as of late?

No one gives a shit about Apple anymore. This is the equivalent to the BF vs CoD thing on videogame boards. Who cares? None of these are of any concern to any person who actually buys good products. Samsung shitting on Apple doesn't make them much better when they still also manage to offer locked devices with shitty customizations, stupid design gimmicks and overpriced hardware. They're not that different from Apple. Both are trash.

Your green text doesn't work because you would not be telling your mom that. There's no context for that works. It's a bad joke. You're not funny.

>encryption speed defines real world performance
You're the one who needs to leave.