Ubuntu wont login

The screen doesnt change after i sign in! What do i do?

just install something that works like windows or macos, linux is shit

Ok so after like 4 minutes i got in...wonder why it took so long maybe cause i downloaded a lotta stuff and did an os upgrade and lots of command line stuff

False...linux is not shit...plus i erased my disc with windows so i do t want to bring it back

Restarded and still it is not logging in the second time maybe after 5 minutes it will

Change your display manager. Use like GDM or something

It was probably due to a bug from 2002 that no-one has bothered to fix.

check xorg logs and journalctl for errors

Look your logs.
If I had to guess, you have some partition in /etc/fstab that was altered, the system don't find the uuid and for some reason it takes a lot of time. Happened to me once. But this is just a guess.

???

Anynone know what to do to fix/clear these errors on the terminal or another way?

!!!

it was the jews

LOL!
THIS IS NOW A UBUNTU THREAD!
LET'S TELL GAY STORIES!

dkms was probably building shit, that happens sometimes, wish it said "dkms is building shit" like windows does

FUCKING ERRORS!!!! ITS THE JEWS I JUST KNOW IT!!! ANY GOYIM KNOW HOW TO END THIS DEADLY SUPREMACY?

Jews are now reaching Linux.
Read about this Stallman commie jew, he is all in for communism! And wants all linuxes to run his gnu software!
And then there is system crawling on our systems! More power to the jews!

So this is the power of linux.

try this:

systemd-analyze blame

tell us what it says

Some program that runs on startup decided to crash. That or the drive is dying and going slow(use gnome disk utility to see if it is failing).
You could also try updating it's probably a bug(ubuntu is not known for being stable at all)

Guys the jews are targeting me they want to steal my data!!! I wont let this madness continue!!!

Command not found!

you're a special kind of retarded aren't you?

People like you should never install Linux in the first place. Stick with the hell known as Windows Microsoft and burn in its flames.

I did it for the LOLz you niggaz got trolled

dont you mean a GET thread

lol xDDD

I am an INTJ i have no friends and dont care what others think of me