Did you ever cheat in college, CS majors of Sup Forums?

Did you ever cheat in college, CS majors of Sup Forums?

Does not wasting the time and money going college count?

No.

Using visual studios instead of emacs because I'm too lazy to learn all the commands to make it actually efficient. Also Adderall.

>get project
>90% of project solution can be found on previous semesters random students github

Yes, quite a bit. in gen eds, though, not in CS or math courses.

why would you not cheat? Literally everything the school teaches you can search online.

no need to, shit was fucking easy. I can't believe people in italy get taught in the college the math that my country teaches in the fucking high school.
I once went to the operating systems exams literally without opening the book and got, like, 28/30. Shit was cash

>exam
>30 marks available
Huh, sure seems ez if it was that short.

>college maths in high school
College/uni is not a good measure for level of maths. I've seen some shit man, makes me wonder how others got into university and what the fuck other courses get taught.

>having to cheat to get your socially recognized paper
CS is fucking easy.

>CS is fucking easy
>he went to a meme school

All schools are meme schools user.
You need a fucking PhD if you want to do anything useful anyways.

I'm not Chinese, so no.

this is my greatest fucking pet peeve. it is VISUAL STUDIO. NOT PLURAL. I don't even fucking use it but I hear people in my 3rd year CS classes say it all the fucking time AT LEAST LEARN THE NAME OF YOUR TOOL YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

>be a pajeet
>whole class cheats in exams
>pass with highest grades
>get h1b and snatch your jerbs
U mad whiteboi?

Yeah I sucked my cisco examiners dick in the bathroom so I didn’t have to study for CCNA

why would you admit to this

it's just how we say it in England, m8

do people actually call it visual studios?

Its not a big deal. No one important cares.

>being so retarded you need to cheat

Define cheating

Did I copy code from stack exchange and change some variable names? Yes, only when I couldn't figure it out myself or didn't have time

Only if a technicality is considered cheating. I'm taking Physics 2, which in no way actually relates to what I'll be doing after school, so instead of memorizing formulas for no reason, I just make programs to solve/show them on my calculator.

What kind of brainlet needs to cheat? I was the fastest fizzbuzzer in my class.

Even for large projects I’d still beat my classmates.

Though I did lie about every paper that wanted my opinion or “life application” because I’m autistic and an edgelord