Lets take a moment to appreciate the best office suite on the market right now

Lets take a moment to appreciate the best office suite on the market right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps?product=word
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not a faggot but every office suite which I have used is shit.
Probably office 2007 was fine, I would like a decent qt based office.

it's msoffice done righr

iWork is actually really good, you should give it a try.

I really like it, actually.

Yes.

docs and sheets is the one thing google does right

Pages does and always had made everything look "prettier" somehow.

I compose everything in Word since it's a lot nicer to write in, but then copy-paste into Pages for final formatting.

The difference is even starker Keynote v. PowerPoint. I suppose it's just an extension of how everything looks so nice in OSX v. every other OS.

but can your word do this? didn't think so.

>what are add-ins

appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps?product=word

>Lets take a moment to appreciate the best office suite on the market right now.

I once used MS Excel to write ~1500 unit tests for me.

Im sorry, what

You do know that the whole (mac)OS has this built-in right? not just the word processor.

Unironical yes.
And LaTeX for text articles in an academic setting.

Yeah I fucking love this. Just three-finger tap on anything.

The pervasiveness of services in OSX - they Just Work everywhere - is one of the many many reasons it's so great.

>no images
not even the same thing

Apple probably just developed better typesetting than Microsoft. Word is notoriously terrible at that, preferring ease of use above all else. Still, for anything serious LaTeX is the best option. There’s a reason it’s used fucking everywhere in academia. It just makes your documents far more readable and attractive because all the typesetting is done for you.

It does do images, on specific subjects, where it's relevant. There's also a search the web feature by right clicking. Or you can just ask Siri to show you pictures on the subject (Siri has a type to Siri setting, which I use)

>There’s a reason it’s used fucking everywhere in academia

Because of mathematical formulas. That it makes normal text look better is a meme.

Every word processor can't do this?

Narrow colums like that are annoying to begin with.