Moving To Krakow

I'm thinking to move Poland for university. I'm already an polish and eu citizen. I searched and found out i will pay 2000-4000 euro per year. I think its kinda cheap is it really 4000 eur per year ?

Turkish citizens who live in Poland says "Warsaw is boring Lodz is monotone but krakow is not boring or monotone its fun" So i thought i would live in Krakow but also education is important for me so what university should i choose?

How much money a student spends every month? Also i'm thinking to live in a apartment (with a roommate ofc.) is it too expensive ?

Waiting for polebros..

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFFFFFFFF

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>strong turkish bull to fuck polish women

please come

You do realise that i'm a polish citizen right? I can come even you dont want to now help me you fag

>Poland getting muslime'd
Noice.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
you won't spend more than 2k PLN/month excluding accomodation and you will live very comfortably

What does 2000 PLN including?

Not funny I am going to immigrate to Argentina but I am not muslim REEE

>i'm a polish citizen
How?

My mom is Polish.

he said this like some months ago hes ok

Good thread.

eating, partying, drinking, monthly ticket- everything what student needs to live. Young people here earn less than 2000PLN

>partying
Naah.

I'm ok with this 2bh

do you speak polish?

Don't believe his lies.

Turks are notorious Central Europe cuck fetishists and bullies. I saved this from a turan thread.

Oh you do remember that thread. Wow i wasnt expecting that

>turkey
fuck off

Only basic.. One of my reasons to study in Poland is learning Polish. I dont want to lose my connection with Polish relatives. I dont want my kids to not know about his/her other relatives than his/her Turkish relatives

come on down

help us shoot flying kaccaps out of the sky

Fapped twice

Fuck off, we're full.

Shit you make me love poland more everyone is racist its like a paradise !

>everyone is racist its like a paradise
>said turk

I can disguise

No you can't

Well i'm white. Looking like a descent polish/hungarian only thing is missing language.

Hey, I don't know what do you want to study but check Jagiellonian University, it was founded in 1364. It is one of the best in Poland and it is one of two universities which are in 500 world's best universities ranks.

Not OP but I love Polish people. All of the ones I met have been super kind. I even have a long story about one of my interactions with a Polish truck driver that I am too lazy to share, and even though too many Poles on Sup Forums seem to be assholes, I cannot but love you guys. I've seen true kindness from your people where my people essentially tried to take advantage of me. For that, thank you based Poles.

turked

Check also AGH and Cracow University of Technology, but if education is really your top priority then the location should be secondary - choose the course you would really wish to study and will benefit from it. If you choose English courses and they happen to be not free then if you have Polish passport you will pay in zloty probably which is much cheaper. I would recommend public universities. Don't take niggers on Sup Forums seriously. Good luck.

Haha rapekid. I wish you will be beat to death

aren't universities free?

>only thing is missing language.
also culture you where grew up in
given your age it's too late now
you'll never be one of us

only for EU member

;_;

>I'm already an polish and eu citizen.
How much did it cost?