It's another "Parents talking about kicking me out and getting into an argument because they're not sure what to do...

>it's another "Parents talking about kicking me out and getting into an argument because they're not sure what to do about me being a neet" episode again

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61610874/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get a job

>it's a ''mother tells me to get a job or she'll kick me out and then doesn't follow through'' episode again

nice shitpost thread cunt

>it's another "Parents talking about kicking my sister out because her plan for life is to get a dental nurse apprenticeship and live with her boyfriend in a one bedroom flat with 3 huskies and they say why she can't be more like me " episode again

>Anglos parents only think in terms of economy
You guys have abandoned all the love and humanity. More time passes, and more you act like robots; empty corpses.

It's sad.

just be yourself

>tfw scared she might follow through this time

Go back to your general

He's a slav immigrant, and he does have a job. He just thinks this shit is hilarious.

Just move out and be your own man.

Anglos are incapable of human emotion

to them shekels are God

If you can't live the NEET life, then you can't live the NEET life.
Stop putting your parents through shit, and do something with yourself. Even if it's some sort of creative bullshit online, at least do something to make your parents happy that they wasted their time on you.

>He just thinks this shit is hilariou
But It's not. Please be human again, guys. Have some sentiments.

I have no idea what you're talking about

I have nothing against "anglo scums"
W-we are speaking English right know, arent we?
Just I feel bad for them.

>>Anglos parents only think in terms of economy
Lmao, if they only thought in terms of economy they would be parents in the first place
You've obviously never met a couple who's married with no kids for 20+ years
Those are the real inhumane richer than their operates snooty fucks

What a waste of life. I hope your parents kick you out.

>More time passes, and more you act like robots; empty corpses.

me

>What a waste of life. I hope your parents kick you out.

Fuck off normie

Get off our board

I don't hate them either m8, it's just a pic

I mostly feel sorry for people who prefer money to family

money won't be there for them when they need it the most

>You've obviously never met a couple who's married with no kids for 20+ years
Yes, of course. Obviously you think I'm a cliché.
Anyway, maybe it's not the same thing in the USA and in EU.

Fuck off. You're a burden on your parents and on society. You contribute nothing.

wrong board

Fuck you normie

Go back to facebook go earn Mr jewmoneyberg more money

So?

>money won't be there for them when they need it the most
Yes, true. Even if money can help Tbh, :^)
- just kidding

Money is the moat important thing in the world

Honestly hope you're a troll bru

I was joking, and It's clear that's you're obviously a troll.

So? That's the shitty attitude neets have. If you're ok bumming off people for the rest of your life you deserve whatever bad luck may come to you.

Not a troll. I genuinely hate people who waste other people's time and resources. The world would be a better place without them.

settle down wagecuck

why is your dad wearing a baseball cap

i did not choose to be born

im 1.64 ugly manlet

i dont need to work, for what?

work for nothing, if i dont have the love of a qt girl i dont need work

and girls dont wanna date short guys so... i will spend the rest of my life doing nothing

I will go earn more money. I work hard so I can put myself through school and travel. I have one life to live, I'm not going to waste it jerking off in a basement while mommy feeds me hot pockets.

Stop replying to yourself you pathetic faggot

But there are short men with girlfriends...
I think you're just making an excuse not to try

Cuckold

Lmao spend the best years of your life studying like a nerd

FAG

sorry

So you feel sorry for yourself because you can't get laid? You're still an able bodied member of society. Why do you think it's ok to bum off other people? It's this level of immaturity that makes you incapable of getting a girlfriend. You're a loser who does nothing but feels sorry for yourself, that's why you don't have one.

Based on the pic it looks like your dads fault. What did he do to you user?

>W-we are speaking English right know, arent we?
I don't mind the language, it's quite versatile and concise. I just hate the people who speak it natively.

why are you even here normie?

Go write your motivational bullshit on facebook NERD

And spend your entire life jerking it and wondering what a vaginas feels like, never leaving the house, or not knowing what true human relationships are like.

and watching anime

Nice quads. I'm not trying to be motivational. Yourethane pathetic. If you died tomorrow, the world would be a slightly better place.

What language are we suppose to speak natively, Zhang? Cantonese?

You know you can be a neet and have sex, right?

Fucking retarded normie. Just because youre a neet doesn't mean you don't go outside or have friends

retard normie

>dad's piss drunk and telling that same old story about whatfuckingever season#26 episode#53
>it wasn't even remotely interesting the first time

The fact that you can't come up with a valid response and simply call me normal proves how even you know that you have no excuse being as pathetic as you are. Grow up. Get a life.

I would never kick out my son out of my home even if he's a huge NEET virgin failure and a waste. In the end, the failure of my children are also mine since I raised them.

I would only consider it if he started being violent and the like.

I gotta admit I don't see anything wrong with anime, so long as it's in moderation. I'm watching the new dragonball series desu.

daily reminder that every single one of these threads is started by the same autistic butthurt sperg who's been doing this shit non-stop every since this thread: desuarchive.org/int/thread/61610874/

I just told you that your false assumption that NEETs can't go outside or form meaningful relationships is retarded

He's a literal faggot. That's the source of the asspain.

oh, and to be more specific, butthurt against NEETs, which is why he roleplays as a NEET and tries to depict NEETs in a negative light by pretending to be as pathetic as he possibly can (though frankly I find it hard how one could get more pathetic than being autistically and angrily obsessed with NEETs to the point of roleplaying as one on a tibetan clay animation forum).

how do you afford to go out with friends and fuck bitches when you dont have a job?

Fuck you snitch

Ima shank ur ass pussy nigga

>mom stuck a fork right into daddy's shoulder

I steal and leech off my parents for money

Sometimes ill sell my ass or suck a couple dicks for some money

I would assume that the vast majority of young men not employed or studying, are not capable of courting women or getting laid. What girl wants to fuck some 25 year old man child?

Because you can be a neet and still act normal

Working isn't the most important thing in life and if you got rich parents it's easier

you're assuming that real-life NEET is synonymous with Sup Forums NEET, which is simply not at all the case.

The stereotypical Sup Forums NEET you're thinking of is not only NEET, but also hikikomori, whereas real-life NEETs are simply...NEETs. Basically, they're the people who live in public housing and have a billion kids and spend their days getting trashy tattoos and getting drunk and/or high. Occasionally they even go out with friends (I assume they go to cheap bars, or the like).

t. used to live near public housing and got to see "normal" NEETs on a regular basis.

>Depict neets in a negative light

As if that's necessary... go back to /r9k/

If you have no job, money, or anything going for you in life and live like a manchild asking mommy for money, no woman is every going to find you attractive.

Stop trying to defend your lifestyle. Every neet wishes he were normal deep down. Stop pretending you're happy wasting your life away and stop wasting your parents money.

You're honestly the most pathetic fucking guy on this board. You want attention so fucking badly.
What's the matter? Did your father not pay attention to you cause he's a conservative slav and you're a fucking queer that loves cock in his ass?

And those people are just as bad. Instead of wasting their parents money they waste the tax payers money. Somewhere along the line, we as humans decided to say "fuck evolution" and now we keep these shitty excuse for humans alive by feeding them and housing them, while they give nothing back.

The woman isn't going to see you asking your parents for money when you lay down the moves on tinder, normie

whether it's necessary or not, that autistic poster (you?) is really pathetic trying so hard to accomplish this

What difference does it make

The money would have gone to Syrian refugees or the new gay pride parade float orgy

I would rather have a thousand Syrian refugees than a thousand neets like you. Im sure At least 1 in 100 of the refugees will find a job or something and eventually be able to pay taxes. You have no right to complain about refugees or immigrants when you yourself are worse than one.

I'm not saying I agree with it, but they're just taking what's offered to them. If you hate it, then blame the system, not those who actually do what the system allows them to do.

And in any case, those types of NEETs are much more typical than hikis. So I'm not sure why you're clinging to this idea that NEETs are all social outcasts who spend their time alone. If anything, it's the opposite, all they do all day long is conglomerate and get high, drunk and pregnant (not sure in what order).

But she'll see through your lives eventually. Sure maybe you might get to finger some 4/10 slut in the back of her car after you get her drunk, but there's no way you'll ever have a loving lasting relationship living the way you do. If you can't even take care of yourself how do you expect to care for a girlfriend.

And do you really see nothing wrong with begging your parents for money to buy drinks for girls you want to fuck? You don't feel any guilt?

This is my country I have a right to be a leech here

Keep paying taxes normiE

I need more money for my "mental illness" I faked to get neetbux

Enjoy living a sad pathetic life, and dying alone, probably of suicide, because you're too weak of a person to better yourself. Just know that you're a burden on society and everyone around you. And if you don't feel bad about that it makes you an awful human being.

>Just know that you're a burden on society and everyone around you

Do you really think NEETs care?

You're a pathetic waste.

I'm on the righthand column

you're on the leftmost

Stay mad normie wagecuck

I mixed my piss with coke and drank it. Now i feel ill

If they don't feel any bit of remorse for that, then on top of being lazy pathetic losers than they're also selfish assholes who deserved to be abandoned by their caretakers, wether it be their parents or the government, and left to fend for themselves and die.

What ratio?

I did 3:1 piss to coke and it wasn't bad

Nice. I hear that's good for your digestive system

Why are you even here normalfag? Seriously why, what do you get from communicating with us NEETs

Idk but it still tasted like coke

Why hello

You just brighten my day a little
Thanks

>mom always making little jokes about me never getting a job
>have to laugh it off and quickly change the topic