Brazil

How come Brazil and most Latin American countries are so happy despite their problems? I mean really, just look the olympics, BR people seem so happy and patriotic despite living in such shithole. My cousin that is there said that Rio is one of the most beautiful places on earth and its people is so vibrant that literally brings everybody up, and that Lapa (?) is one of the most insane places and their bars are literally outstanding and stay full and open literally all night and day. I cannot understand really, how can such miserable poor people be so vibrant about life? I mean I even saw a russian yesterday posting here about BR culture and posted this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=clHbMIBm4eQ
And it's fucking beautiful and happy. God damn it Brazil you are making my brain go haywire

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.folha.uol.com.br/cotidiano/2014/01/1397938-rio-grande-do-sul-lidera-estatisticas-de-suicidio-no-pais.shtml
espaco-vital.jusbrasil.com.br/noticias/2353609/porto-alegre-e-a-capital-brasileira-com-maior-taxa-de-suicidios
suicidioevida.blogspot.com.br/2015/12/por-que-o-rio-grande-do-sul-e.html
correiobraziliense.com.br/app/noticia/ciencia-e-saude/2011/07/26/interna_ciencia_saude,262663/segundo-oms-121-milhoes-de-pessoas-sofrem-de-depressao-em-todo-o-mundo.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_depression
cartacapital.com.br/politica/vox-populi-lula-lidera-1o-turno-de-2018-em-todos-os-cenarios
veja.abril.com.br/blog/reinaldo/geral/a-pesquisa-vox-populi-as-datas-e-a-volta-das-heterodoxias/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My theory

>poor and miserable
lmao

When I think of Latin America I think of Emos/goths
About Brazil idk. Maybe they are happy because they have a more relaxed lifestyle and they are more relaxed about life and family is very important there i think. Still I'm sure there are some depressed people there too

People at the Olympics crowd are wealthy people of Italian, German, Lebanases and Japanese ancestry.

Average Brazilians don't care about the Olympics and think it's gay.

Brazil is a very sad country, people just to pretend to be happy because you have no choice and admitting you're sad is seem as admitting defeat. Even if you have terminal cancer you have to pretend you're the healthiest person on earth.

I wonder about that too OP. My Brazilian friends speak at length about how idiotic the people are back home and how nobody has a desire to educate themself, and then there's the crime and shit. How could anyone want to live in a place where the police literally don't give one fuck what happens to you? But apparently they love it.

But not of Portuguese ancestry?

Yeah, but overall they seem much more happier than the average finnish, swedish 2bh, despite living in a shitty country
I mean they even boo foreigner athletes and praise theirs on the olympics, despite having only 1 gold medal

Brazil is not a "happy" country. Who told you that?

Also, impeachment, protests, are you ignoring all of this?

Oh yeah, most have Portuguese ancestry, even the ones with German surnames, but they're so mixed it's not even worth mentioning.

>so vibrant
it just means they can't afford to do a lot of hobbies, so they got nothing better to do than roam around in the streets and be social

>When I think of Latin America I think of Emos/goths
wat

Agreed about the sad part, but the olympics part is soo bullshit that it hurts my eyes. Why are they less Brazilian than the rest? Stop being so butthirt nigger.

Aren't there many emos and goths in Latin America? There was this exchange student from Ecuador in my class, she was emo as fuck

>But apparently they love it.

We pretend to love it. Because all friends and family are here.

It's like Facebook you know, you have to create a fake image of yourself. That's why Facebook is so popular in Brazil, creating fake external image is a major Brazilian skill. Some of my cousins buy 1 week tickets to first world country just to take a bunch of selfies in touristic places to post it on Facebook. My cousin went to the Swiss Alps, dressed up in skiing clothing, pretend she was skiing, took a bunch of selfies and came home.

>Average Brazilians don't care about the Olympics and think it's gay.
If that was true you guys wouldn't be booing Neymar or even every athlete that competes against Brazil
>Brazil is a very sad country, people just to pretend to be happy because you have no choice and admitting you're sad is seem as admitting defeat. Even if you have terminal cancer you have to pretend you're the healthiest person on earth.
>Brazil is not a "happy" country. Who told you that?
Then why aren't you guys killing yourselves or even mass immigranting to another country? That doesn't even make any kind of sense, and if that was true people you wouldn't have that national pride you had at the olympics to the point of even claiming that you guys were the inventors of the airplane, sending a fuck you message to the USA. I mean you guys chanted in Unison that music from George Ben. A thing similar to that would only happen here if everyone was drunk as hell

Because everyone knows it's not the police fault. It's gommie fault. If the police do anything, gommies will whining for 2 weeks and the "justice" will let bandits outside the jail.

Yes, of course, but if there is something we have a lot is not emos.

Brazil has a lower suicide rate than Denmark and this is the new suicide rate here that's really low compared to earlier
>makes you think
>My cousin went to the Swiss Alps, dressed up in skiing clothing, pretend she was skiing, took a bunch of selfies and came home.
wtf

>We pretend to love it. Because all friends and family are here.

>It's like Facebook you know, you have to create a fake image of yourself. That's why Facebook is so popular in Brazil, creating fake external image is a major Brazilian skill. Some of my cousins buy 1 week tickets to first world country just to take a bunch of selfies in touristic places to post it on Facebook. My cousin went to the Swiss Alps, dressed up in skiing clothing, pretend she was skiing, took a bunch of selfies and came home.
2bh it sounds more like you got a problem with everyone being happy around you, and not the opposite

>even mass immigranting to another country

Because it's a big country. 99% of people try another state before get out.

Because we are Brazilian and there is no way to change it. It's like family, you don't choose your family.

Also Americans laughed at the Dumont stuff, Boeing and Lockheed Martin are the ultimate aircraft companies in the world while Embraer is a cockroach in comparison.

Kek, so Finns do the same. I knew Brazilians weren't the only ones.

what did he mean by this?

>How come Finland has one of the highest suicide and deppresion rates in the world when they have such high standar of living etc etc

>they seem much more happier than the average finnish
Why are they so sad? wtf

portugal right there in the top

>Boeing and Lockheed Martin are the ultimate aircraft companies in the world while Embraer is a cockroach in comparison.
they didn't get there by thinking they are the cockroaches of aviation m8

>Aren't there many emos and goths in Latin America?
Maybe in the early/mid 2000s, but not anymore.

How come Finland and most Scandinavians countries are so depressive despite their development?

why so sad dad?

I'm actually very happy.

Dilma = Impeachment
Gommies getting BTFO everyday by the police.
Rightwing growing hard

Seriously, I'm very hopeful.

...what's not to be sad about??

life is beautiful :D

My cousin was there the other month he couldnt believe how well organized everything was,how beautyful the women were and how easy it was to get laid despite all this he told me everyone there looked "dead inside" what did he meant by this?

There is no reason to be sad anymore.

Go play Pokemon Go. Make friends in squares and malls.

It's very nice. Pokemon Go cured my depression.

what if worker's legislation and pensions proposed by the right wing triggers protests country-wide and people start realizing that Dilma's Impeachment was a mistake and that they should vote for Lula in 2018?

>he literally thinks bolsolixo will win something
dont forget us northeasterners, we wont let this happen monamú

it's ironic because Denmark always gets the ''happiest country in the world'' award
I think it's maybe because depression pills here are free
>he told me everyone there looked "dead inside"
rude

Fun fact. Right wing is growing faster in Northeast. Don't expect support from us anymore.

You are demoralized every more and more fucking day.

This is why I'm so hopeful about this country.

Bolsonaro foi recebido como celebridade em Fortaleza, e não foi riquinho que recepcionou ele não. Also, quem é o favorito a ganhar pra prefeitura aqui já é um militar conservador.

>he thinks demoralization means shit
people only impeached Dilma because inflation and taxes were going up, now it's going to be the same but worse, but instead of taxes it will be destroying the worker's legislation + pensions + public jobs and infrastructure. PSDB are fucking stupid thinking that that will work in Brazil, and Temer if he is smart he will chicken out and don't do it

And? It's clearly a fact that leftists don't give a shit abou criminality and economy.

Demoralize lefrists is easier than ever nowadays.

ITT: sad virgin hue autists thinking the whole country is as sad and autistic as them

>public jobs

Nothing of value was lost. People from public jobs are less than 5% of population anyway. Most Brazilians even poor ones like private services or wish have money to pay private services.

>And?
kek, you really think the majority of the people actually wants to lose their worker rights and pensions? The only time that worked was in the military dictatorship because they could arrest and literally torture those that opposed them. This nowadays "oppression" will only make people more angry and mad, especially when it's about their quality of life. And if BR people cared about corruption and demoralization Maluf and even Temer wouldn't be elected all the time
public jobs are just the tip of the iceberg the real turnover is the worker's legislation and pensions that they want to destroy it. Also privatization of tons of sectors

are the drugs good in denmark?

Privatization is God tier for Brazil.

Nothing public works in this country anyway.

What makes you think they're happy?

you may think whatever you want, but it will fail. What PSDB wants it's literally against BR culture and will literally doom them all, and the fact they literally impeached Dilma to save their asses just show how desperate they are to not let Lula come back in 2018

I wouldn't say that "happy", our problems shake us a lot.

But, I think those troubles are softened because of sex. Europeans have a more rigid culture, while here this rigidity was soften by Africans and Autochthonous. We have a lot o sex here. Do you guys have this same amount? The picture you posted it is the mainly reason.

>I wouldn't say that "happy", our problems shake us a lot.
Everybody is literally crazy in the olympics despite having tons of problems 2bh

what the kek?

Nobody is happy here, people are in constant suffering, thoughts of living abroad and suicide and people have the highest depression rates in the world

It's not because we sometimes try to have fun that we are like that everyday

How much sex does the average Brazilian have?
How much sex does the average autist Brazilian have?

>Nobody is happy here, people are in constant suffering, thoughts of living abroad and suicide and people have the highest depression rates in the world
kek, the problem is you m8

kek kek

Nice statistics pulled straight out of your boipussy.

OP, you won't get any decent answer here since it's fucking Sup Forums where only the depressed social rejects post, especially in Brazil where normies don't know about any website other than Facebook.
All you are getting are either meymeh lies or delusional autists.

Don`t say kek`s name for naught, faggots

Daily reminder that South Brazil, the place with the most German and Italian immigration has the highest suicide rates in all of Brazil despite being the whitest and wealthiest.

www1.folha.uol.com.br/cotidiano/2014/01/1397938-rio-grande-do-sul-lidera-estatisticas-de-suicidio-no-pais.shtml

espaco-vital.jusbrasil.com.br/noticias/2353609/porto-alegre-e-a-capital-brasileira-com-maior-taxa-de-suicidios

suicidioevida.blogspot.com.br/2015/12/por-que-o-rio-grande-do-sul-e.html

To have sex here is easy. Ask any Brazilian here in this topic. Women here are more opened [both ways] we It came to sex. If you have a good talking [i.e., pretend to be nice with them], you basically can find yourself a woman every weekend. How about the average Denmark? How about the average autist Denmark?

Education? You have the best universities

Scandinavia is more promiscuous than Brazil, dumbshit.

correiobraziliense.com.br/app/noticia/ciencia-e-saude/2011/07/26/interna_ciencia_saude,262663/segundo-oms-121-milhoes-de-pessoas-sofrem-de-depressao-em-todo-o-mundo.shtml

which statistics do you need?

>but instead of taxes it will be destroying the worker's legislation + pensions + public job
ótimo, a mamata tem que acabar

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_depression

That's why I'm asking, I don't know about that, asshole.

>[i.e., pretend to be nice with them]
>pretend
rude
I think it's easy here too especially if you're hot. At least if you're gay it's really easy to find someone. Idk about straight people how much sex they have but it's always possible to find bimbos i think ? Artists here don't have sex

Mas isto é a porra de um mapa que indica o tempo perdido para qualquer doença, foda-se.

post boipus

refute meu outro link lá kek

Qual outro link?

I think if you are hot, in any place of the world you can get laid easily.

I'm average, so I need to have a good talking; but women usually are not interest in what I like... so I pretend, just to get laid in the weekend. The flesh is weak!

Well, here it is certain that you gonna have sex, you just need to know how to behave with them.

O Brasil ocupa o primeiro lugar no ranking da prevalência da doença em países em desenvolvimento
Isn't sex universal? The chads fuck 80% of the women and the normal people fuck one girl each 2 years

e é claro que os brasileiros vão aceitar isso hahaha, é mesma coisa os ricos que reclamam do PT distribuir pão com mortadela, mas quando vão viajar de avião ficam puto porque a gol não oferece lanche de graça

>O Brasil ocupa o primeiro lugar no ranking da prevalência da doença em países em desenvolvimento
>ranking da prevalência da doença em países em desenvolvimento
>da doença em países em desenvolvimento
>países em desenvolvimento
discarded

>The chads fuck 80% of the women and the normal people fuck one girl each 2 years
kek, you are a loser

Esse shitposter do Lula é nordestino? Puta que pariu. Mais um motivo prao odiarem a gente no Sup Forums.

Vai tomar no cu. Você nāo representa o Nordeste e o PT vai acabar

>Bread and circuses
>cultural mentality of not giving a shit
I dunno lol

cartacapital.com.br/politica/vox-populi-lula-lidera-1o-turno-de-2018-em-todos-os-cenarios
:^)

>não-ironicamente linkando carta capital

>Carta Capital
>Fonte confiável de informação
Escolha um!

Poor and Sad is a bad combination.

i'm talking about single people though

>ignorando que é uma pesquisa da vox populi

That's something you wouldn't understand. People here find joy in simpler things and that's also one of the reasons why we're underdeveloped in compariosn to europe or northamerica. have you ever heard that ignorance is bliss? well, that's what happens here

Carta Capital?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

não considerou o cenário em que ele é preso e portanto inelegível :^)

>minha cara quando tucanos literalmente tem que prender um candidato pra ganhar uma eleição

Lots of vitamin D, seriously, at least that's a factor. Since I've started forcing myself to go out more even when I have nothing special to do I noticed I feel happier, less tired, in better shape and I have more hard-ons. Even though ly life is still shit and I didn't get rid of all my unhealthy habits.

>Vox Populi
>Fonte confiável de informação
Escolha um!

veja.abril.com.br/blog/reinaldo/geral/a-pesquisa-vox-populi-as-datas-e-a-volta-das-heterodoxias/

>REINALDO AZEVEDO

do u think money is everything
im pretty happy myself id say despite making 250 euros a month
meh

Here money is everything and time is money my friend

yes i talked with some dumb balkan diaspora in norway that said that money is everything to the people there
as typical of a diaspora parasite he said that he hates norwegians even tho they are his benefactors, fucking diaspora scum

i dont rly like that culture, but more money is nice
for example my hobby is video games and I have gtx460 graphics card, if i was danish I would get myself a gtx1070 desu, still, you can fund most of your hobbies here if you save up, just dont count on affording your own house, ever, suburbs people usually inherit their houses from their parents and so on, im still living with my parents, and im 22, my dad lived with his parents all his life, just no money to move

>Here money is everything

Seriously,

>whores;

waste no time with talking...

:D :D :D

>Here money is everything

In Brazil too.

>and time is money my friend

Well, now this one doesn't apply to Brazil. Brazilians are always late for everything

What a parasitic scum desu
If you want a gtx1070 go get it! You need to adapt to our lifestyle that is : money, money, money! Personally the only thing that makes my heart melt is cold hard cash! There isn't any feeling comparable to when you're standing with cold hard cash in your hands that you just made! JUST MAKE THE FUCKING CASH HAPPEN! Use your creativity, sell drugs, play the violin in the street, work everyday and Make. It. Happen. When you have the money in your hands - save it. Don't waste it on stupid things like a designer t shirt or designer water. It's all illusions that are meant to fool you. They Are Trying To Steal Your Money. Don't fall for the trickS!

>Rio is one of the most beautiful places on earth
lmao
Only if he never been anywhere else other than grey Finland.

best thing i can do is learn to code and do it frelance, i can't do anything illegal, not my thing, can't play any instrument
as for coding, i dunno where to start, when i know nothing, but even learning it at amateur level can net me more money than id make here doin anything else, thats where the money is now a days for eastern euros, internet, tons of people are making money online SOMEHOW, i must start, hm...

im certain nobody in argentina, chile, bolivia, uruguay or peru gets happy with problems. Its just a braxilian meme to cover corruption.

>having unlimited access to the sunlight and thick butts of all shades
>not being happy
Kek.