Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

POOOOOOO

they will strip me naked and take me to the bathroom and give me a bath

Mashallah!

probably ask her questions about curry and hinduism 2bh

is

Father was always all about it every time I showed up with a girl no matter who she was.
Mother on the other hand has serious mental problems and has gone so far to show up a gfs house once upon a time to tell her to stay away from me because she 'didn't want my younger sister to be influenced by a whore'. 100% true story.

Would be impressed that I brought a girl home to meet them, after 20 years I finally managed to.

>"I didn't give a small loan for this"

the answer

>deporting qts
deport bigots instead

Mom will be shocked but will accept it eventually.
My dad will just be happy I have a gf at all.

Probably better than with one of the local variety of indians

My parents would be happy I even got a gf to begin with.

My father tried to marry some Paki girl once

>At least it's not a nigger

>At least he's not gay

This

>At least it´s not a cartoon

both would thank the heavens I finally have one and am not in a constant circle of self hatred

/thread

I haven't spoken to my mum in years, so her opinion is irrelevant. My dad however would probably be a little jealous if my Indian gf looked like that.

they'd ask what happened to my chinese gf

>We always knew our son was a high test alpha!

They wont kill me only if she is from Northern India (aka Aryan).

nothing

they will see me as a REAL HUMAN BEING AND A REAL HERO

My mother is a little bigoted, but she'd accept her

1st of all, I'd never race mix,.....ever
2nd, if I was that kind of a faggot, then I yeah here's how it'd go down
>Be me, have libtard vegetarian parents
>They eat used to go out for Indian food all the time
>My mom loves saris and Indian artwork
I bring a bitch like that home, my mom would either have 1 of 2 things
>A new best friend
>Or an annoyed Indian girl who's getting fed up with my mom albeit innocently "misappropriating her culture"
Besides, I have a rough idea of how Indian families work from TV and seeing them in public. I don't wanna be a part of that.
Also, I heard some of them have a certain,...
"natural scent" like niggers do.
Also,...
>dat fucking music
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

they'd be happy for me

My parents wouldn't care because they're from India themselves.
If she was Muslim though my parents would have serious problems.

I'm assuming you're white, and since you're Canadian you might have a different view of this than white Americans, but what does the white layman know/think about Hinduism.

''About fucking time''

>North India
>le Aryan
North Indians are generally more retarded and bumfuck, and North Indians are the ones who gangrape and all that shit

They would probably complain about how much she smells like shit and ask what she's doing in the street.

They wouldn't care that she was Indian, but I'd only ever go for an Indo-European style north Indian with light skin anyhow. The one in your pic is on par. I'm already 1/16th Cherokee, so I won't feel bad about diluting my white blood anything.

when bigotry is so stronk it may be a bait

Why is every part-native person out there part Cherokee.
Why is this tribe so pervasive in American lineage

They got moved around a lot and I'd assume that for many it's a misconception and their ancestor is probably from some other tribe. My ancestor was born on the reservation and everything though and my family keeps good historical records.
Cherokees got moved around a lot and were pretty heavily hit by attempts to assimilate too (eg, Indian Schools), so that could be a factor. As well, I'd guess that those claiming Cherokee heritage have southern roots.

They'd be content that I'm finally normal

"Wow user, we thought you were gay considering we never see you with girls"

half indian here.....folks would be wary of either potential honor violence or just get straight up drama from her family.
remember u never marry the girl u get her family

She's Pakistani

12irl.tumblr.com

Pakistanis and Indians are the same race of people.

100 years ago, she would have been Indian

Pakistan has a substantially different gene pool because of Pathan, Balochi, Punjabi, Sindhi, Mujahir, and some other bumfuck Kalashi groups

In essence, Pakistan is different genetically by a decent amount.
You know this because Pakistanis are better looking than Indian but compensate for that by being retarded Muslims who blow everything up

t. Paki

I am a literal Paki by some definitions, albeit not a Muslim

Half of the people here have Indian admixture so, nothing

Can't believe it took so long for someone to p[ost this.

India is an exonym created by Greeks, developed by Arabs, and codified by the British

Pls UK send Indian qts here

My dad would honestly probably make Sup Forums tier banter, but apart from that they wouldn't mind otherwise.

moar?

that's only on the western side. on the east, pakis are basically the same as northern poo in loos, but muslim

Why do indians and arabs always look dirty, and have those dark circles u.det their eyes thT make them lookonstrous?

BLEACHED

notice how her jaw is bigger than his

>BLEACHED
I like this, I'll be using this unironically.

Inshallah, you will turn to the path of Allah soon enough. Don't worry brother.

Considering my entire family, who is midwest style racist, accepted my cousin getting knocked up by a black guy, and took the guy in for the duration as one of the family.
They would have no problem with it. They would probably be overjoyed by the fact that I finally found a girl.

mom would supportive no matter who i brought home

dad would still be dead i think

"I guess you are not gay after a... POO IN LOO"

Rare flag?

hmm shes like 2 points above him....how

shes cute but would they want smelly in laws and emotional quick tempered gang willing to kill your ass for not being the same ethnic group caste and relgion.
just get a latina

mixed sandnigga and indian, I'm wondering the exact same thing about the eyes. is it aging or stress from family drama?
dirty sadly the fobs smell like ass, which kinda ocd me into being really fucking clean like I wash my hands befre and after going to the bathroom

She's can't resist BWC

Same but also is obsessed with yoga and pretending to be Hindu and Buddhist at the same time.

Embarrassing. Better question is how would *I* react to him doing this for the rest of his life?

>bleached
fuck that's good

Riga is a Paki though, she's a cool girl.

I'd poo in her loo any day

At least she's not black/Muslim

mom would break into tears and dad would say "i have no son"

"That is some hot curry, son!"

Glad because my kids can tick the 'First Nation' box on the census and uni applications. They're 1/2 Indian.

No tuition, and other kickbacks.

My dad would only have a problem if she was a Muslim or Catholic.

>1st of all, I'd never race mix,.....ever
you'll never lose virginity either

Surprise that I managed to get a girlfriend, and probably just try to befriend her because my family is a white, rich, upper middle class and upper class family that is pretty laid back when it comes to other cultures. My mom especially loves traveling and seeing other cultures, so she'd want her to cook food for her.

I don't know why there would even be a problem.

They would be amazed I actually found a gf.

desu they would only accept maybe a swedish girl and that is, norway might be too distant for them

even if she was a blonde blue eyes german they would think of her as a nazi

asians and dark skinned they wouldnt even think as a person and thought I had sinned

If she's as cute as her, happy.
If she's an ugly currynigger, happy on the outside but dead on the inside.

They would like to teach her how to use the loo

Muslim and Hindu girls in the US generally fuck around with a lot of white guys from 18-25 until they finish grad school and marry someone their parents approve of

He looks like a soft tosser.
But apparently, he still does something better than I do.

>Paki
>Not a Muslim

how the fuck is that possible

Tbh he looks like an autistic twerp

I'm surprised he landed a cute (albeit promiscuous) girl

>"At least she's not a muslim."

op girl is Muslim

>big
>white
choose one

My family never saw an Indian. So I guess curious about their culture.

India has one of the largest populations of Muslims in the world. Plus we got like a billion religions in the country, so when you say Indian it could mean anything

For us you are all indus, but be understanding, we don´t know our culture.

They'd be very friendly but probably thinking "at least she's not black".

Oh no sorry if I sounded rude. I was just telling you about religion here

Dad would be relieved you are not gay.

They're all super rich, so they'd be very happy, I guess.

There are plenty of ethnic minorities who are much smaller and have it harder then whites in the US and only marry in their own group.

Just because you dont lile racists doesnt mean all of them are unable to get pussy vecause that is what you wish for them.
He is posting herr tho, id take that as a bigger hinderance then selective mating concerning the aquierement of pussy.

They'd be happy I have a gf at last.

>How would your parents react to your Indian gf
shit on the streets

they would like AHAHAHAH POO IN DA LOO, BE INDIAN GET SHIT'D and other memes

New fag?