If japanese man from 1930s comes in the future and see modern japanese man, pic related

If japanese man from 1930s comes in the future and see modern japanese man, pic related.
What would he think about it ?

pic related

Same thing a man coming from 30s France would say if he saw modern France

zitto animale

He would ask him two questions:
1: Why do you call yourself Cirno while being dressed like Patchouli?
2: Why do you not like better characters like Reisen?

Probably nothing

Okay what the fuck does this meme? I keep seeing it everywhere and I don't know what's what anymore.

zitto animale

"Are you sure we lost the war?"

wow what a hot habiebti baobeb babbat

People from 100 years ago will always be disappointed and scared of the future 100 years from now.

There's no way you'll like the future France of 100 years from now, and no way people 100 years ago would be liked by the people from 100 years before that.

Stop worrying what your ancestors would think of you and live for the present. Worry about what your descendants will think of you .

t.pajeet "shitstainhands" habbabi

I think it'll be more like: it's going to be a war?

That's so true, in fact most of our ancestors were by these times standars incredibly politically incorrect. My grandparents were pretty fun to hang around and extemly racist peolple

I don't even know why are worry when I won't breed or do anything significant. I'll probably suicide eventually so.. thanks

"nothing personnel kid"
*unsheathes katana*

dont kys bro

it isnt all bad

if a french man from the 30s showed up in paris nowdays, what would he say?

>ah, france is still the same

>Hirō Onoda was an Imperial Japanese Army intelligence officer who fought in World War II and was a Japanese holdout who did not surrender in 1945. After Onoda spent nearly 30 years holding out in the Philippines, his former commander traveled from Japan to personally issue orders relieving him from duty in 1974.

>Onoda was reportedly unhappy being the subject of so much attention and troubled by what he saw as the withering of traditional Japanese values. In April 1975, he followed the example of his elder brother Tadao and left Japan for Brazil, where he raised cattle. He married in 1976 and assumed a leading role in Colônia Jamic (Jamic Colony), the Japanese community in Terenos, Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil.

This jap moved to Brazil to scape degeneracy, in 1975, today he would mercy kill that thing kek

moved to Brazil to *escape degeneracy

damn this texan is smart

Why are there so many Japs in Huezilia anyway? When and why so many of them moved there?

maybe they would throw a punch at us then do seppuku