1.Your country

1.Your country
2.Boobs or butts?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/countrys-attractive-people-live-dating-app-clover/story?id=34654195
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all the way asses

I prefer if men don't have "boobs", but I really like pecs... still going to say butts, though.

I dont see how you fuckers can choose. Each have clear advantages, and I lose my shit when I see a decent set of cheeks or tits just as well.

A nice juicy ass with little tits objectively looks better than fat tits and no ass though. Only faggots can be attracted to """"women""""" who lack the hips and body fat/muscle necessary to maintain a firm, aesthetic rump.

oppai

>Northern redneck states are blue

Well I guess that makes some sense. No one with a good ass would bother living to those insufferable states, there are better places to be. There are far more beautiful people everywhere else in the US.

it's funny because you're wrong on many accounts :)

abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/countrys-attractive-people-live-dating-app-clover/story?id=34654195

Ass and feet

Boobs are nice; butts are better.

no ass is not the same as small ass. "no ass" is a gross pancake of a rear, it's the equivalent of some hideous and sagging tits. In the same way that small boobs can be very aesthetically pleasing if they're shaped correctly, a small ass can be really good too.

Honestly if you put a girl with a big round arse, and a small but perky chest, next to a girl with a small round butt, but still with a solid hip:waste ratio and a big set of perfect tits, it would be a hard call.

Not really a fair comparison since that combination beats just about everything.

boobs

girls poop from their butt, you sick fucks

hip waist ratio is what makes the ass a good ass though, you can't give it to the girl with huge knockers

and saggy tits to no ass isn't 1 to 1 either

the fair comparison is a round ass + mosquito bites and nice tits + flat ass & hips, and all else is the same

in this scenario only a fool would pick the girl with the tits

Flat belly tbqh.

thighs to be honest

B-B-BUT WOMEN DON'T POOP!

I like tits desu

Hips are not ass, neither is the waist. A girl can have a good hip to waist ratio, but still an ugly flat ass. Lets say we take the same skeleton. One girl has big tits, the other small, both are nice. One has a fat ass with some glutes, the other has a small butt, but still shapely.

por que no los dos?

why would i settle for one, i like them equally

neither you freaking idiot

Both, but boobs over ass. I'm Dutch btw.

>Minnesota
>Wisconsin
>Colorado

I thought they'd prefer boobs since they belong to the best states ;_;

HONESTLY depends on the kind of girl.
>plain, normie grill
Needs boobs and ass to make up for being a normie
>shy, academic, creative
Ass is really great here. I am ok with smaller boobs here.
>MILF
Big breasts are expected. I never dream of flat MILFs. They're always packing on the chest, and usually do IRL.
>sporty
Thin, athletic profile grills get a huge boost if they have larger boobs. Lifeguard fantasies are not perfect until the grill has big boobs with her athletic body
>poorer women
Usually expect more boobs and butt, probably cause they tend to eat fattier foods

I fap to tits but i wanna smash some ass in bed

>tfw thin as fuck gf with small tits and ass
>tfw longing for the THICC
guys i cant take it anymore

1.Bosnia
2.Boobs
I just cannot understand how can some people be more attracted to butts