Why are Canadians doing this?

Why are Canadians doing this?

Because they have discounted their NEETs ever reproducing and someone actually has to work to keep their country afloat...

Because trudeau is clearly trying to destroy the white race. Canada should be for whites only!! To hell with economics and all that libcuck bullshit.

because we want an actually decent workers not fucking neets who dwells in their parents basement

because whitey isn't having babies anymore, duh.

All of these.
This country would be sudaca-tier if it had to rely entirely on snowniggers.

This

Those are silly though, white people don't make enough children because they're too busy working and getting degrees. Those on Sup Forums are a small minority.

(And it doesn't help that middle classes only receive enough welfare to raise 2-3 kids if they want to maintain their lifestyle.)

A world without white Canadians, will we ever recover? Will things ever be the same without them?

>white people don't make enough children because they're too busy working and getting degrees
toppest of keks
The local chinks and poo in loos outperform whites in both academic achievement and income, yet have a higher birth rate. Whites are just hedonistic and immature.

more Asian pussy for Canadian bulls

Youre fabricating lies now. Asians have impossibly low birth rates when they stop being povertous.

Nah, just more tax-dodging Chinese millionaires. They don't interact with Canadians.

meh i've never seen the majority of asians or indians do much more than hold grocery stores and restaurants
(which is absolutely fine, i mean at least they don't bomb people)

wtf I love Canada now

I should move to Canada, I actually like Asian people.

>(And it doesn't help that middle classes only receive enough welfare to raise 2-3 kids if they want to maintain their lifestyle.)
Idk whats middle class, but when your average salary is 64 000$ total or so for both parents you start to get piss nothing
Same thing applies to school, you still don't pay full price but you can pay almost twice has much 1200$-2500$, up to 2500-5000$ in ROC

>I would sooner have my economy crash, and live in a dirt hole than feel shame for my race.
Do something to feel pride in yourself that doesn't involve some lazy shit like "i was born better!"

they need more chinamen

>replacing your culture in a generation for shekels

>Angl*-Canadian culture

Fuck white people, not because of skin colour, but because we're too comfortable and are left unchallenged, competition and new blood is healthy.

>64 000$
isn't that like 2600$/month/person ?
m8 that's getting dangerously close to bourgeois territory haha

anyways even with 1500€ you get refused everything like i'm swimming in money apparently

fuck, the taxes in this country are so ridiculous : i own an appartment, i rent it, and i almost lose money !
i get barely like a fucking 100€ out of it !

I'd sell it but then again you have a lawyer to pay and a mountain of soul-crushing bureaucracy to deal with

at least in canada its like usa no, basically you pay taxes on what you consume but not on your house/car/property ?

Just let me say this.

Fuck you frog :^)

hello mao zedong i am sorry but i just can't take these literal communist property taxes anymore

We pay taxes on everything.

I was always under the impression you could get rich in USA and they wouldn't take like 80% of your money whenever you do succeed

Or you can buy a house and you'll save money instead of PAYING IN TAXES WHAT YOU WOULD PAY IN RENT ANYWAYS
Which is so dumb, why even try to own anything then ?!

Guess i fell for the American dream meme

whats the point of this "solution" if the country wont exist anymore? white people create a country only to give it away?

Well we have property taxes but they vary wildly by area, if you are renting you are paying the property taxes anyway as part of your rent.
I own a 3 bedroom house in a typical kind of crummy Florida suburb and I pay $1200 a year in property taxes.
My father in law who lives about a mile down the road in a crappier house with crappier houses around it only pays $200 a year.
The feds do tax the shit out of you if you are rich though.
They are who really pay for almost everything but the lefties always get everyone stirred up about taxing them even more while intentionally adding millions more a year to the welfare list.

No we still pay taxes in the way you're accustomed. It's just much much less and easy to get out of (legally) or at the very least qualify for some tax breaks. The bottom half of the county doesn't pay taxes period.

To build a white-asian mixed race country.

(Finland Vr.2)

We just doing what the Natives taught us

So many White Canadian girls love Asian boys

>outside of montreal, toronto and calgary there are no east asians east of BC

>So many White Canadian girls love Asian boys
Same couple as above

Absolutely nothing wrong with asian immigrants. If Canada became 100% asian, they wold colonize mars

>instead of encouraging and giving incentives for your own people to have kids you bring in foreigners
huh really makes you think huh
huh?

Got an idea for ya. Just move in to quebec.

Immigrants will not afford to learn 2 languages, french and english

Quebec would be the truly pure white state. And ontario is for korean, british columbia is for chinese, etc...

How much do you get paid to do this?

I want in tbqh

Look at your pathetic situations.

I mean, basically why you should import foreigners? Especially when you're just only whites. Don't you really notice?
Japan or korea or taiwan never do that thing.

Importing human recruits following lack of population to work is just kinda pure bullshit. It's just a fraud from shithead politicians.

Is having tons of immigrants which are having facile stores and restaurant really for contributing a country's economy?

Why you people should get it as fortunate thing that an immigrant dosen't bomb? This is pathetic

he does it for free
r/asianmasculinity

CRASHING THIS ECONOMY

WITH LOW SKILLED WORKERS

oh shit

Canada should be for whites only but at least we're importing skilled workers and not terrorists or crminals like Europe and the US.