How come America and Canada don't get along when it is the same place?

How come America and Canada don't get along when it is the same place?

we get along fine even when they let us bully them

zitto animale

I dunno. Why can't Japan and Korea get along even though it's the same place?

Canadians are basically just Americans
They sound the same
They eat the same
They should just become the same country.

but user..

We get along great.
Canadians on Sup Forums just like to hate on America.
It's like a mirror to their own issue with Quebec. They act anti-american to try and preserve their identity as Canadians.
Might as well just become one country.

How come the countries of the world don't get along when it is the same place?

Actually your diet is more similar to theirs.

It's not

People here feel more bond with Americans than Koreans

This

Only british sound different

australians sound more american

Its funny because ive always thought of korea as japans canada

rasheed

we do not want that

/thread

Of course you don't, and seeing how our elections go, I don't blame you.
Just please admit that you are practically the same damn country. I see almost no difference when traveling across the border. No difference that is greater than the regional differences here in the US.

Not admitting shit lad. you're no brother of mine.

every day life is more or less the same yes however you have bat shit insane politics, crazy gun culture, an ineffective government and probably quite a few other things i can't think of off the top of my head. i still love you either way but some of the shit that goes on down there is just mind boggling

They're goody goodies who didn't kick out papa Britain

You clearly have never been to all parts of America.
Coming from the north midwest. Iowa to be exact. We have so much in common it's insane. I've traveled through Europe, to Japan, Cambodia, Taiwan, Canada, and even to India.
No single two countries have the same similarities that we share.
The only cultural difference I can think of is that you don't suffer from Puritan culture in the same manner that we have. Everything else can easily be chalked up to regional differences.

American guns =canadian guns

Both like guns

t. Justin "Weed Man" Trudeau

What do we have in common though?

>No single two countries have the same similarities that we share.

Kiwi's and Aussies.

Seeing as we literally come from the same place, and that we were formed BY Americans who were loyal to the crown, of course we're more similar. But the extra time under the empire gave use some more stable politics, ideals etc. We are literally brother nations.

This is true for Ontario and Western Canada but the US has no regional similarities to Quebec or even Atlantic Canada.

yes we share more similarities then any other two countries but again we're also quite different. we're mostly different in small ways but still different

that is true, Canadians like guns but Americans take it to an entirely different level. we also have more control over who can buy guns and a lot of them like ARs and shit are restricted(special license) and really can't be used anywhere except for a range

Language, cuisine, behavioral patterns, fashion, and mannerisms are all 100% alike.
So it's true for the parts of Canada that matter the most? The economic base? The majority of the population of Canada?
This exactly, but what I'm saying is that I felt more at home in Canada, than I did in say, New York. How similar can you be to feel more at home in another country than in a different state of your own?

True enough bud. We do have that sort of comfort food feeling as a country, so that plus everything else probably adds up. I'll be checking out New York sometime this month, so I'll see how I feel there.

>language
We speak French and English not Ebonics and Spanish.
>Cuisine
Hmm not sure I agree. Our food is more diverse than just burgers and hot dogs.
>Behavioral patterns
simply kek.
>fashion
>mannerisms
you're just saying words now.

Did you know that Justin Trudeau's wife (and probably) supports breastfeeding of young babies?

ehh our laws for restrictions are wonky so there are cases where it's oddly restrictive but not so at the same time. For example

>Short-barreled, manually operated shotguns (non-semi-automatics) are non-restricted as long as the barrel remains unmodified from the original factory length. There is no legal minimum for shotgun barrels as long as they are not handguns, and so shotguns with barrels as short as 8.5 inches are available in Canada. Despite this, the act of reducing the barrel of a shotgun with a greater than 470 mm (18.5 inch) barrel below this length by sawing, cutting, or "otherwise" (by anyone other than a recognized gun manufacturer) is prohibited.

Not sure is reducing barrel length prohibition is more a rule of safety then just a "huh/they have no idea" kind of thing. Also throwing stars are illegal but not throwing knives but that may be because you maybe able to carry more stars but I'm just guessing.

fuck canada, fuck canadians, fuck anybody that thinks we should become the same country

i'd like to annex them but that would mean having them become americans, should just do a clean sweep with carpetbombings first I guess

>So it's true for the parts of Canada that matter the most? The economic base? The majority of the population of Canada?

Sure. Those guys are cucks and not even white so it doesn't matter to me what they do. Just keep their shittiness out of my province.

You couldn't kill is in 1812, and you couldn't kill us now.
>American Annexation when?
>lol, why would we even want Americans

Hmm, maybe we are more alike than we realise.

Why dont South Korea and North Korea get along? They are essentially the same Korea.

Fuck throw Hong Kong in there, and whatever Haiti borders.

t. American who only visited Ontario
Sure it's easy to say that Canada is similar to America if you've only ever been to the country's designated "America Lite" region.

USA is a real country. Canada isnt though

Australians sound like sped up cockneys.