People know smoking gives you cancer and is essentially poison

People know smoking gives you cancer and is essentially poison

They do it anyway
Pic related

Charles Darwin, remove these people from the gene pool in your perfect way.

why am i still alive then m8

i should've been killed by now

Its a slow murder

Wait until you're an old man.
If you don't get it, then congratz. You spun the wheel and didn't land on death.
The question remaining is. Why the fuck did you spin a wheel that could kill you?

cause it's fun

omg people die

That's the thing he won't make it to being an old man, he won't even make it close

And cave diving + cliff jumping could easily get me killed but I do it because I'd rather be enjoying my life.

If someone wants to and it doesn't effect others, who gives a fuck?

Yes you should give dangers their due consideration but that doesn't mean you should live your entire life in a safe space.

There's a significant difference between having a smoke now and then and someone who chainsmokes every day. Hell you're having 4/5 a week by just living in most city centers.

What a whiny little cunt

>and it doesn't effect others
But it does? Smokers smell disgusting not to mention second hand smoking.

Its not allowed in most public places now

I don't remember the last time I saw someone smoke that wasn't outside a bar late or at someone's house

we're all going to die anyway, what difference does it make? plus darwinism doesn't really come into the equation considering most people die of smoking-related causes way past reproduction age.

The wheel is all death and you're spinning it from the time you are conceived.
You can eliminate some things from it but the wheel stays a complete circle of nothing but death.

>we're all going to die anyway
why havent you killed yourself yet then?

Eating cheesecake is also bad for you
Most serious athletes would be better off not pushing their bodies quite as far as they do.

Doing things that increase your risk of dying is a calculated and acceptable practice if you are going to die anyway eventually. Now granted humans are pretty bad at math when it comes to things like their own safety, but that makes it simply a less wise decision, not a completely irresponsible one.

The main reason not to smoke is because it makes you smell bad. Stay away from me if you smoke.

Because he has a nice relaxing smoke when he gets too stressed,

because I don't want to, I know that feeling might seem a little weird to scandinavians.

Cliff diving is actully very safe with specific precautions, in the right area with a professional instructor is can be a tourist attraction anyone can do.
It gives people an exhilaration

But what does smoking do? Does it give you an exhilaration, a high? You hooked on the drugs? At the end smokers dont even get a rush out of it, the only reason why you are doing it is becuase you are addicted chemicaly though your body.

Thats all, no pleasure to it, just weak Addiction for a poison that rots you inside out. Becuase you are too weak to quit you try to justify it

Im happy that it kills you, we dont need weak people like you fucking up the genepool.

heh nothing personnel kiddo

I do it in an area with small landing spots, huge tidal changes and reefs etc. Its only "safe" for me because I've done it since I was a kid and know the area like the back of my hand. Despite that I've been in near death situations twice before.

I've never smoked so I wouldn't know. But I've been told it can be very therapeutic. A break from the world during times of stress etc.

What I tried to explain is that its not an on/off switch. People do it to varying degrees, people's habits vary. You might get a cunt who exhales in people's faces and smokes around children, but I think the majority just keep it to themselves, especially nowadays where it has a very negative image.

Though you are right that addiction is the main part for most, remember that its not a black and white picture and neither are all of those people. Perhaps if they were in your situation they could kick the habit, but they have other, greater stresses and issues in their lives that detracts from their focus or willpower.

explained it well too in more general terms.

Valid point

B-but immortality would totally suck r-right guise? B-b-b-bcuz muh lonliness.

Fucking faggots, I've been "lonely" my entire life, but guess the fuck what? I don't really mind. Eternal loneliness would just be my life, but not ending ever. which isn't so bad really.

Fucking assholes always take companionship for granted and can't even comprehend it's absence.

junk food clogs up your arteries
sitting on the computer all day ruins your posture
looking at the computer all day fucks up your eyes
consider that first faggot

A lot of things have nothing but downsides and people still do them.