The Jew in You

How much jewish blood do you have? Do you embrace your heritage?

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=ekdFAGEzMJo

I'm 1/8th jew from my grandmothers side. Got just 1 judaism follower in my family.
As a individual I'm a Christian but I do like to watch/read something about jewish people or prepare a jewish dish.
I also got "mycka"(calotte?) I got in Israel, but it's just a souvenir for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How much jewish blood do you have?
Not enough.

>How much jewish blood do you have?
1/4th
Do you embrace your heritage?
I can't really due to where I live atm and I'm an atheist.

>I can't really due to where I live
You don't have jews there or the internet to read up on dishes and makes some jewish food? Come on.

>You don't have jews there or the internet to read up on dishes and makes some jewish food? Come on.
There's a very small Jewish community where I live, I'm moving at the end of the month across the country(I'm 18), so once I get settled, I might stop by a synagogue.

I have no fucking idea all that i know is that i'm Jewish.

Are you cut? It seems that everyone in US is cut.

I'm not because only religious jews are cut here.

blood: none
name: Jacob
why: Christian hillbillies had this idea to pretend to be Jews, centuries ago. Now it's just a normal name where I'm from.

My synagogue has a female rabbi that wears a kippah. I honestly hate the reform Jews so much.

Nope. Mom's reform.

Being cut takes away a lot of pleasure, or so I've heard.

>Are you cut? It seems that everyone in US is cut
No, my dad wanted me to cut, but my mom objected and I had a home birth in rural hawaii, so the logistics of removing my foreskin would be a bit hard.

>My synagogue has a female rabbi that wears a kippah. I honestly hate the reform Jews so much.
That's what I'm afraid of, I'm just can't imagine paying $500 to join a synagogue, just to have to listen to some dyke lecture me about helping people who hate me(niggers & spics).

>hawaii
Kinda jelly desu.

How much does a 45-50m2 apartment monthly rent cost in Hawaii?

Everyone has a bit of Jewish blood in them, ever since the Jews has been kicked out last 70AD

>Kinda jelly desu.
It wears off quickly.
>How much does a 45-50m2 apartment monthly rent cost in Hawaii?
$500-800 without utilities on my side. If you live in the east side you could rent a whole house(2br) for around $800 with utilities.

That's a lot. Here it's like 250-300 euros in my medium sized city.

I guess you earn more so that makes the costs reasonable.

I wanted to see how much are people overpaying here for a crowded newblock apartment.

>I guess you earn more so that makes the costs reasonable
No, the wages are really depressed here and everything cost more, we have the highest electric costs in the country. Most people live basically paycheck to paycheck.

Sadly I have no jewish blood

I'm half jewish, I still have my foreskin though. People always said I was cheap and generally good with money, it's only until I came here that I learned about the stereotypical greedy jew, that's not really a thing in latin-america.

Why? It's just a thing that makes you a bit more interested in jews, that's all.

I didn't know that. I thought Hawaii has high wages due to being a tourist paradise.

And who cares if you are partially Jewish? Are you going to kiss jewish ass and prepare yourself for aliyah only because few blood drops of filthy nation of killers, thieves and warmongers flow in your veins? All kinds of organisations operating in Poland that help to "discover jewish roots" should be banned as terrorist ones.

No one said anything about killers and warmongers. I don't recall Polish Jews killing Palestinians.

It's just a fun thing, unlike what you might think, it's fun to explore your roots and than read up on the subject, maybe spice up your food with a bit of the cusine from the ethnicity you got some of your roots in etc.

You're taking this far too seriously.

im 75% desu
who else /reptilian/ here

> It's just a fun thing, unlike what you might think, it's fun to explore your roots

Nope, it is not funny. It can fuck up your mind very easily and create attitude of double loyality in you. Thats what kikes want to achieve. Have you ever heard about Jewry discovering Polish roots? I never did.

ayy lmao
that's only if you care about the "m-muh heritage" bullshit

literally who gives a fuck whatever heritage you inherited

I was in Israel, ate the food, seen some stuff, laughed quite a bit and that's all.

Only weak cunts base on their 1/100 ancestry to find their personality and way of life. For me it's just fun that changes nothing besides having fun memories.

Global kike-mafia is united by bonds of blood and tribal loyality. Thats the only secret of their success in terrorizing whole countries and taking them over from inside: they support each other at expense of goyim on all levels of social activity. Most of them are stupid and primitive and those are lifted upwards by smarter kikes. Thats why Jewry wants to erase national solidarity from all nations in the world except itself and replace it with individualism

i'm 1/16th
The relative was a family member of the owner of a clothing / fashion chain in Australia now worth a few billion.

Can I get isreali citizenship, even though I am catholic?

you need to go through the conversion process

I think so, if you got blood from your mothers side. Why would you want it though?

>I think so, if you got blood from your mothers side.
I do. Although, pretty sure the relative in question was ostracized from the family for eloping with a christian.
>Why would you want it though?
Free Israeli citizenship, possibly a lot of money. But it's probably not worth it. I'm pretty happy with my anglo genes and foreskin.

alright david duke, chill the fuck out. nobody in real life except for edgy boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/acks like you care about heritage

Apparently my father traced my family descent back to Joseph, son of Jacob/Israel, which coincidentally fits with the whole "Lost Tribes of Israel" and Semitic notion. As custom many Abyssinians & Egyptians had detailed records of bloodlines going way back so I can name my 12th great-grandfather but not my 42nd great-grandfather.

Now, I can't be fully certain if I, a simple Eritrean Canadian fellow, has ties to a great vizier of ancient Egypt, but I do have the hooked nose of a dirty Jew so who knows.

You just get a free trip to Israel if you're under 18, that's all from what I know.

Plus you can never visit some arab countries if you got a Israeli passport.

>tfw no qt goyim hating, shekel hording, yaprak eating, gefilte fish cooking, mincha reciting, menorah lighting, tefillin wearing, peyot growing, zionist supporting, shofar blowing, challah braiding, hanukkah celebrating, suka constructing, tikkun leil shavuot studying, pomegranate harvesting, purim commemorating, hamantash baking, yom kippur fasting, mikvah bathing, yeshiva researching, kashrut dieting, shechitah slaughtering, tahor purifying, teramuh offering, zavah abstaining, zeved habat naming, minyan contributing, hazzan singing, multicultural promoting, morally conniving, salmon curing, keplach frying, dreidel spinning, meat koshering, tzedakah giving, parashah reading, shema davening, maariv beseeching, siddur adhering, kabbalah thinking, matzot preparing, kotel wailing, chametz burning, karpas dipping, teshuva atoning, chesed bestowing, yeast withholding, kiddush sanctifying, hilonim respecting, siyum achieving, netilat yadayim washing, maror grating, bareich blessing, afikoman stealing, omer counting, hol hamoed holidaying, tish attending, kitniyot rejecting, ketubah signing, kiddushin dedicating, badeken covering, chatan encircling, mazel tov shouting, temple mourning, krenzi dancing, zimmun recounting, pidyon haben redeeming, brit milah advocating, shalom bayit reconciling, klezmer playing, khazone intoning, krekht creating, kinnor plucking, tziltzal banging jew gf

I'm going there for university and possibly to live for a while. From what i saw on the birth right trip it seems like a really nice place.

good post

my great great great grandparents where Austrian Jew. I only "embrace" it when it benefits me.

100%

better start running, goy

1/8 as well

But I guess 1/2, because my dad and his mother are technically Jewish despite a Catholic upbringing

Shoo goy! Shoo!

>kippah
>tfw having this jew-like cap for praying
Fugg :DDDD

1/1000th jewish blood here teeheee xd

Muslim?

Y-yes, only do friday praying though.

allahu akbar

We're a jewish nation. We're probably more jew than Israel because they do look way more european than us because of all the massive mixing and spread out

Amin, my jew friend.

I have to go to sleep now. Lila tov ahmed chong.

I always thought Ricky Rubio had a very Jewish face

no you're just stupid
biblical names common as fuck, doesn't mean anything