Japan!

Japan!

Why are you less happy than some central American countries despite the fact you are 1st world?

Costa Rica at number 14, feels good

if we're number 13 does that mean we're all cursed and going to die

o shidd

being first world doesn't give you happiness though.

Well, Japan. What gives you happiness?

being happy country lure refugees 2bh

self-realization and honor

>honor

you just mean not feeling shame right

isn't your society built around shame

Maybe, but like.. Isn't happiness the central point in life? Everything you do pursues it.

And yes refugees cause people to be less happy since they make countries less livable, but Japan isn't happier than Sweden and Germany for example, so...

>not feeling shame
it's also part of that

I assume all Japanese people on Sup Forums are just white guys stuck there teaching English or whatever. Real Japanese already have 2ch they don't need the American knockoff right?

because Japanese are such "zittle Animale" that they can't understand what is "happy". they even don't give a fuck about having sex

cuz we are just campany slaves

I wanna kill myself.

Please don't. Do you need to talk to someone? I can talk to you. You are loved and you are precious and you are amazing.

Terrible corporate culture + shit type work/life balance combined with social fallout from their Lost Decade and it being relatively expensive.

Don't do it Canada, we love you!

i hate that to be liked you have to be irrelevant

Japs are prone to high neuroticism.

I kinda feel the same way. I'm not saying there are no Japanese on this board but I feel like there are a disproportionately large number of false flags. It's pretty easy to spot a true Jap via their unique interpretation of the English language

>Germany
>irrelevant

what happened in 2010-11 tht made everyone love new zealand.

Probably started importing refugees or some shit

Japanese people need to work for 24 hours per day Is the only true answer.

kek, though his english is funny i have a feeling that he's also a proxy that emulated japanese english as most japanese are not so eager to get a US green card in the first place. isn't that a trick often used by chinese/koreans anyway?

What is happy?
To eat delicious sushi?

waito piggu gaijin english teachers thats why they ruin and destroy the atmosphere for japanese

I wanna fuc jap girl

To fuc a jap