Non-Southern Slavs are NOT Europeans and will never be

Non-Southern Slavs are NOT Europeans and will never be.

niga dam

I am a Greek and I say that Southern and Eastern Slavs are animals.

ZAVALI JEBALO SUKA BLYAD UJOBISCHE JEBANOE SUKA MRAZ' KURWVA ROT JEBAL

but they are tho

pierdole

No, they're just outsiders who came here and adopted part of our culture

Russia is more European than Italy as its contributions to European civilizations are greater.

No, the Roman Empire has nothing to do with modern Italy.

ayy i thought italians hated us more

Why should I care?

>Russia is more European than Italy
There's nothing more European than Italy and Greece. Europe is a Greek word and concept, and Italy is the closest thing to Greece.

>as its contributions to European civilizations are greater.
Like what? Also you know nothing about European culture if you believe Italy is not one of the main contributors. Just look at all the Italian words used in music, the Italian poetic forms and literature movements, the artistic movements, scientists, etc.

>No, the Roman Empire has nothing to do with modern Italy.
It does though, but it's not important.

They're just dumb memes and this thread is not about hate anyway.

Any arguments? or just macaroni banter

I like Croatia though :(

You came here after the period in which the various European identities were forming (i.e. late Roman Empire - early Middle Ages)

So did southern slavs you retard. Southern slavs were last to settle

They're more mixed with the people who were alreay there

Source?

It's not like I want my country to be concidered as """""European""""""" by some Italian, just curious

>Russia is more European than Italy as its contributions to European civilizations are greater.

wew lad

I do not deny that Russia is certainly European country, but of course Italy (states that were on territory of modern Italy) contributed much more to European and world civilization.

Are you retarded? Northern Ukraine and Southern Belarus is the territory from which all Slavs came

And it's not real Europe

Define Europe

The area where Europeans live.

Define Europeans

People that live in Europe

>spanish logic

This is not proof of anything

Quality beats quantity, electric trams, grain harvesters, lasers, light-emitting diodes, the periodic system of elements and space flight alone are enough to trump all that Italy has ever contributed.

The difference is that most non-R1 haplogroups are of mitochondrial(matrilineal) descent.I hope you know the difference between patrilineal and matrilineal, right?

ked videm tredi kako tan ni sao dovolan ni huja jebem ti mater u picku op ti ste dusman vseh slavjan

here's my attempt at yugoslavian language, just modified polish

>Quality beats quantity, electric trams, grain harvesters, lasers, light-emitting diodes, the periodic system of elements and space flight alone are enough to trump all that Italy has ever contributed.

Yeah, because the battery and wireless radio transmission is totaly not-quality.

>The difference is that most non-R1 haplogroups are of mitochondrial(matrilineal) descent.I hope you know the difference between patrilineal and matrilineal, right?

That's a map of Y-DNA you retarded namefag. Every post you make is a shitty Slav-patriotic cringefest.

Southern slavs are known for infighting.

I have seen various slavs but russians seemed the people who didnt give a shit about anything.
Czechs are grumpy, and polaks....well without personality.

Also all of them , friendlier than southern slavs.

At least the ones i met.

wireless transmission and the radio were mostly Tesla's doing, considering that he was the first to successfully devise the concepts and the first to properly conduct the tests without failing.Marconi was a cat-eating hack who couldn't even hide the tracks of his dealings.

>That's a map of Y-DNA

That's why I've said most and not all.

>Every post you make is a shitty Slav-patriotic

In contrast to every historically illiterate comment made by Germanic and Latin contributor, it sure is a pleasant surprise.At least I have the decency to double-check my information before posting them online.

Also, eat shit, at least our countries won't fall apart after our would-be leader gets blown up by a hand grenade.

>wireless transmission and the radio were mostly Tesla's doing, considering that he was the first to successfully devise the concepts

That would be Hertz.

>Marconi was a cat-eating hack

A hack that actually managed trans-atlantic wireless transmission whereas Tesla's expensive and technically flawed project failed.
>That's why I've said most and not all.

Your post was still bullshit because saying that most non-R1 haplogroups are matrilineal is redundant as there is no R1 mtDNA haplogroup. And the fact that only a small proportion of South-Slavic Y-DNA is R1 still remains and that is what the guy who posted the map was saying.

>Also, eat shit, at least our countries won't fall apart after our would-be leader gets blown up by a hand grenade.

>a Yugo talking about countries falling apart

Hertz' dipole resonator wasn't capable of sending long-range transmission, 100 MHz at best.

>A hack that actually managed trans-Atlantic wireless transmission

By using and improving Tesla' patent for coil magnifying transmitters by simply stabilizing their voltages.I called him a hack because he didn't gain the right to use his patent and on top of that, he didn't even have the decency to mention that his contraption had been influenced greatly by Tesla' earlier design.

>Tesla's expensive and technically flawed project failed

It didn't fail, it produced similar results, but only on short-range distances.

>matrilineal is redundant as there is no R1 mtDNA haplogroup

At least you're somewhat versed in the topic, quite the surprise.

I know what he was trying to say, but he also disregards the Slavic tradition of "hoarding" assimilated females as concubines, pre-Christian Slavs were notoriously polygamous.

They live in Europe, of course they are European. Europe is everything west of Istanbul, making Poles, Czechs, and Slovakians definitely European, with Eastern Slavs depending on where you draw the line between Europe and Asia.

>a Yugo talking about countries falling apart
It took significantly more resources to dissolve that country, whereas the Austro-Hungarian monarchy was taken out by a simple hand grenade.

No infighting when it comes to solving the šiptar question.

We love croatia desu

Can confirm. We are sub-humans, please nuke us.

Traditore