Beauty of the Finns

WHY THE FUCK DID NO ONE WARN ME ABOUT THE FINNS ?

They are fucking gorgeous, holy motherfucking shit. I'm not even kidding, the average level of handsomeness I've witnessed in three weeks in Helsinki is ridiculously high. Girls tend to put on too much make up, to the extent of sometimes looking like some kind of ridiculous Barbie, but still...

And the men, oh boy, so many of them are tall and well built, with masculine faces. I expected the Swedo-nordic cliché of the 40kg hipster-faggot everywhere, by the name of God I got surprised.

What is it ? The alimentation, the healthcare, the abondance of parks, gyms and beautiful nature ? TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

After all the epik autismo maymays, I discover a truth I'm afraid not to be strong enough to handle.

t.finn

Cucked by Nordic superiority? Don't get distracted.

Mongol superiority
*fix

Huono

FUCK OFF WERE FULL

I just arrived, face de cul.
Don't be too hard with the safe-hating, you have a very nice country.

That's mostly pleasant. People here are very nice.

That's temporary. And for the moment, I brought more money than I took.

musta-pekka eksynyt tänne

ja vielä homo neekeri ei helvetti

korealainen neekeri

ayswertogerd no, promize

Im a big guy

böndeläinen havaittu

Rödelprödel

>I just arrived
>three weeks in Helsinki

Do you have böndes in Germany? They are hillbillies from the countryside who always hate on the people in the civilized cities.

I consider it "just arrived". I'm still settling, I found an apartment (which's new internet connection I'm currently testing).

You can't believe someone would find you and your fellow countrymen aestheticaly pleasing ?

Yes, especially since we are language Nazis (haha).

If you don't speak standard german you are an uneducated hill-billy, if you do (to people who can't speak it) you are an arrogant guy who thinks he is better than them.

Cities equal lefties and countryside equals inbreeding so it is sort of true in both directions.

PS:

I just joined the happy sound making, had no idea what you wanted to say.

>three weeks in Helsinki

the people you saw most likely weren't finns

Finns are still about 70% in Hese

well he's not wrong if you ignore all the ugly people, i was walking around in turkey once and couldn't see anyone good looking for at least 15 minutes

Its the harsh steppe live, weeding out the week.

The thing about Finns in Helsinki+nearby areas is that we have a mixture of different Finnish tribes genes so we aren't inbred autists with heritage diseases like those people in the countryside.

How strong is finnish tribal identity?

Not really strong anymore but it was still there 70 years ago though. Western Finns didn't like it when suddenly there were refugees from Karelia suddenly living next door to them.

mongol power, my mongol friends!

embrace it

Well...we had that too with the GDR guys and people who were shoed away from eastern europe.

Joke is, people say that is a reason why we should help rapefugees.

YOR GRANPANTS WRE ZE REFUGE AS WELL!

Fucking idiots.

and that is dropping every year

Hellsinki has been a lost cause for a long time though

No. We're continuously voted the ugliest Nordic people. It's only Helsinki that has a higher rate of attractive people because it's a melting pot. Eastern Finns and Western Finns are genetically further apart than Brits and Frenchmen, so when these two mix your children will have a wide range of genes.

Helsinki is shit faggot, go to Lapland and meet real mongols and then sit on drunk Santa Claus's dick.

>will have a wide range of genes.
And therefore they might turn out more attractive than either parent, I forgot to add.

OP where are you from?

>tall and well built men
>tfw 5'8"

I want to visit Finland one day. I have Scottish genes though so I have the brown hair and blue eyes that I hear a lot of them have (and height? not sure if they're tall or not)

Average for men is 179 cm, usually rounded up to 180 cm is most studies.

I think Finns are getting taller kids these days seem like total lanklets to me and I'm supposed to be average

In southern Finland average height for males is probably around 180cm-185cm and blonde hair is most common

>voted
By who ?

Your western neighbour.

For males brown hair is more common than blonde unless we use some retarded Anglo-Saxon definition of blonde

You seldom see

Wanna go for a beer, Pierre?

Someone post qt fingolian grills pls

Blondes are common, but not that common. Most people have light brown hair.

Sure, why not

I promise not to bring a brownie, and that everyone will leave with his kidneys still attached.

It's a homo bro. He's gonna slip something in your drink and ravage your boibucci.

The climate is very rash is this land, thus only the powerful men could survive and reproduce, and only the beautfiul women survived and reproduced with the powerful men.

>

>so many implications

Hopefully he'll also record it too.

Damn, I'm 184ish so should be fine there I guess. Interesting stuff

Thank you Pekka

Fuck off.

>You seldom see

No.

Not until I'm done with this country.