you'd be decked before you could even take a swing little baby

>lanklets 5'4"
t. Jean-Zhang Patel

POO IN LOO, pajeet

Floyd Mayweather is 5'6

ssshh kid

Indian pussy was made for Mughal cock

>You just gotta be confident and talk to her bro, looks don't matter

floyd mayweather also fights in HIS FUCKING WEIGHT CLASS and literally fights as a job, as in to earn a living, as in to survive

stop deluding yourself you pathetic little fucking manlet baby lmao

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

So basically a femmy fuckboi?

like seriously the best fighter he's ever fought is fucking 5'5 ahahahaha

put mayweather in the ring with an average heavyweight and he'd be knocked the fuck out immediately

>What the fuck did you say about Jews?

I'm 5'8. And when did kick boxing I was the shortest guy here. So I always had to be super aggressive. Otherwise those lanklets would pick me off from a distance.

But you learn quick when you are always forced to close in. Others often tried to cowardly try to hide from a distance, while I had to accept the fact I'd have to enter the line of fire.

But some guys 6'7 and very /fit/. And sometimes we did some free sparring. And fighting them is just pointless. You'd have to be some special guy to overcome that gap. And I'm clearly not that special.

women get wet over guys like francisco rather than roided up fags with tiny dried up balls like in OP

Why do care what women find attractive?

I'm just stating facts

To get pussy you fucking nerd, why else?

Calm down bro. It's just a prank

Just saying, If you decide not pursue something because women might not think it's attractive, you're beta as shit

Believe it or not but people do things for other than women

I agree with you user. I'm not saying be a social autist and talk about anime when your with a group of people but pretending to like or not like shit just to please women is really dumb and will never earn you real respect. Don what you like just don't be fanatical about it

Have you considered that not everyone trains for fighting or is interested in fighting?

Looking good has much more practical value than being able to fight

Training to look good just means your insecure.

How does improving yourself make you insecure?

Is the only way to be secure to not put any effort into how you look? Not really understanding desu

If settling for mediocrity and being average makes you secure then I'm insecure AF

>this guy talks mad shit online
>wants to fight
>accept
>days later, waiting for fight
>this guy walks in
>he's 5'4"

Only teenagers and Dude bros lift for looks most people do it for health. Atleast here in India they do. Also what's wrong with wanting to look good and working hard for it? I can tell you are bitter lazy person :/

It's good to want to look good. But when you spend more than an hour a day on it then I highly doubt the payoff will be proportionate to the effort you put into it.

>insecure poo in the loo gets upset

What if you like doing it?

Not really understanding this desu.
>Spend more than an hour a day
I don't think you know what you're talking about. No one really lifts for more than 10 hours a week at most. It's probably the single most effective use of your time

Lmao

You are just proving my point, only insecure one here is you. You feel the need to belittle people who try to better themselves because you are not capable for putting in the effort. You are a pathetic bitter person and I pity you

Stop bullying India tuipnigger

Btfo by pajeet

you literally cannot look good if you're short though, going to the gym is pointless and honestly kinda makes you look worse if you're a little midget lol

thats why youre over 20 and still and virgin

he's right though, the people who get butthurt at others for being "insecure" for lifting weights are often WAY more fucking insecure and would trade their body for a shredded one in an instant, they're just too fat and lazy and lie to themselves and everyone else like "psshhh I'm ABOVE caring about my appearance"

if you're fit it says a lot about your personality, it says you can stay dedicated to something and that you have self respect

if you're fat it also says a lot, it tells people (not just women lmao) that you're lazy, have low self esteem, and can't work toward goals

I don't see how working on what you can change is a waste of time

If you're short that's decided by genetics but working on things you can is all of you.

It's better to be a fit "midget" than a chubby and weak midget. I think anyone would agree

Pic related is a "midget", he's like 5'5 or something.

And yet girls and men alike on instagram suck his cock and mire him hard
Hows that happen?

I'd honestly respect a virgin more to some pathetic bitchboy grovelling at every woman's feet

I actually do train. But not for aesthetics. I do it to increase my performance in martial arts. So most time is spend on cardio.

My little brother goes to the gym to train his muscles every day. And then he eats disgusting food every morning. No sauce on his dinner. Because if you eat too much calories you won't see his muscles good enough of course. And for what? To show his muscles off to people who dont even give a fuck. It's pathetic.

Maybe that's what he likes?

You're the one who sounds insecure because some people want to look good. Sounds like you're jelly because he makes you feel inadequate

Sounds like you are just jelly and I make you feel inadequate.

>mfw Pajeets handle banter worse than Canadians

But you dont. You're the one trying to call people who do what you're not willing to do "insecure". What did a roider take the girl you were thinking of asking out and now you have a vendetta?

>Say some retarded shit
>He got called out
>"I WAS MERELY PRETENDING I WAS JUST LR TROLLING XD"

You get your self esteem from other people with muscles now? If you fap to muscled guys so much then why don't you just ask them out?

That wasn't even me but okay
>Sup Forums is serious business and banter is personal
Thank you for proving that Canadians literally cannot handle banter

How is that relevant or an argument? The original topic we were discussing was whether people who like bodybuilding are insecure or not

You are projecting really hard and see very butthurt

Is banter just saying idiotic things then claiming you were trolling when you get called out on it?

This guy is too handsome to be Desi, he looks Arab or Persian.

>brown manlet
LMAOOOOOOOOOO i would just walk away laughing

Alright, let's keep talking about your insecurities then.

Ok but let's talk about yours now

>mfw OP is an Indian immigrant

>literal autism

Loving
Every
Laugh

So, I heard you self-medicate by doing fitness with other sweaty guys? What are you trying to repress?

Why do you train martial arts? Why are you so insecure that you need to practice beating people up? Are you trying to repress memories of your uncle overpowering you as a child?

Also with sweaty guys in robes, by the way. Wrestling with men seems a little homosexual, are you in the closet? It's okay user, Netherlands is a very liberal country you can come out without judgement

I do it for the adrenaline rush. It's fun.

Why do are you so afraid of contact sports? Do you think you are made of glass? Is that a trauma you got as a child? Did you get bullied in school?

Why does he have a crucifix necklace?

christian minority?

>I do it for the adrenaline rush. It's fun.

I train for the pump and endrophins, it's fun and feels great.

>Why do are you so afraid of contact sports?

I'm not afraid of them they're just not my cup of tea. Why are you so afraid of bodybuilding? Scared of stretchmarks from gaining some muscle?

>in robes
Wearing clothes among other guys isn't gay user. No matter what your boyfriend told you.

He is the current Mr.World and a very very chilled out dude. He looks weird without a beard tho.

Hello manlet

I love how people think this about fat people while I'm lazy as fuck.

hello lanket

Yeah he is probably from the state of kerala in South India

Lifting weights in a gym with other men isn't gay either

And when I talk with women they all laugh and make fun of short guys.

Anyway if you do some sort of sport or physical activity then you'd understand why certain people like going to the gym. There is nothing wrong with either of the things as long as you enjoy what you do. Anyway let's not argue anymore, it's a waste of time

You don't talk to women

It's funny how the fightingfags always call other people insecure when they're the ones who constantly need to bring up how they're "above" training to look good and could "totally beat up any of those roiding losers"

India gets too much shit on this board
I wonder why

It's lanklet.
And I'm not a virgin either. Go back to India so your grandparents can arrange a marriage to the casteless poopicking girls.

It started with poo in loo and well most Indians here were either the Uber patriotic fucks or whiney liberals so things got out of hand.

Don't think he is an Indian. You can tell from the way he types

Sorry for associating him with you Pajeet.

>It's lanklet.
It's not

You're seriously delusional if you're so proud of something you had no part in. The guy I posted is like 5'4 or 5'5 (can't remember) and he has gay guys and hot chicks all over his instagram hitting on him and practically begging him to piss on their faces

So you think height is irrelevant?

Everyone is insecure about something. How much everyone is trying to hide it just makes it look 10x worse.

Are you guys insecure about your insecurity? Lmao @ ur life

>So you think height is irrelevant?

I think unless you're freakishly tall or freakishly short height makes very little difference provided you're not either 7'0 or 5'1. It's just a /fit/ and then /r9k/ meme, no one in real life actually cares about 5 centimeters difference

its overestimated on Sup Forums but women often talk about height and it is one of factors in attractiveness.

Ripped manlets who are acting tough 24/7 are most funny because everyone knows how insecure they are

That's the funny thing you know. Height KS something that is genetic, you can't do anything about it yet people are made fun of for their height or say genetic deformity . However you can't make fun of obese people or people with cancer die to smoking even though they are responsible for it. Strange world we live in

Your religion(s) are pretty cool, but your social structure is really harsh.

The japanese also slaughtered christians because christianity promoted equality before god.

I'm 6'2 and when I visisted America the women would turn their heads around when I walked past.
Young and old women would flirt with me to my surprise. Stop being delusional about womens preference for height. Being a short guy is a handicap the same way being incredibly ugly is for women.

>if you aren't a manlet like me you must be a skinny lanklet

>Stop being delusional about womens preference for height

They really don't care that much unless you're shorter than they are. People just e-stat everything IRL, it's just like women saying they "only like 8 inch cocks", they think 6 inches is 8.

But even if they did, why focus on it? It's something you can't change no matter what you do, so why even talk about it?