Shittiest Olympic team

Which Olympic team has the shittiest athletes?

Germany? They have world-record holders who are coming in last place in their events.

Finland? They won't win a single medal and come in like 35th place in every event they are entered in.

Shitty failure Olympics countries thread.

I assume you mean relative to how successful they should be? Because I'm sure Germany and Binland are much better than those shitholes that can only manage to send 5 people.

still an olympic medal virgin ha?

Don't worry, you still have the winter olympics in two years

>there are countries with 0 (zero) gold medals

>tfw 7 medals
>brits have 13
>ruskies 15
>dagos 12

>32 medals
>11 golds

finland is shit country in olympic tier list
less people than any good city in this world

I wouldn't even care if Germany would be on the first place in the ranking. The Olympics today are just a disgrace to the original idea.
People who used doping in the past are allowed to compete and they are in fact winning medals. Why the fucking should anyone belief that they're not doping anymore?

haha we have 2 gold

>host has 2 medals

See my flag.

We're actually better than France and Britain

all I see is a toothpaste brand LOL amirite guys???

and a world record

We used to be good at running before niggers took over

how can you be so bad finland

>an imaginary team of independent athletes has more gold medals than some countries

It's a miracle we are winning anything at all. German athletes are literal amateurs compared to the "professionals, but not really professionals so they may compete in the Olympics" other countries have.

We have no money to support them. Unless you're literally living in the Bundeswehr or police stations, you're earning less than people who go on the dole.

Add to that that we have really no places to train in a competition environment anymore. And the fact that our doping methods are stone age tier (orals for weightlifitng, LOL).

I really don't know how we manage to win anything.

do all countries really dope? pretty sure its just 2nd/3rd world countries

You know they get doping for almost free and don't even have tests, right?

They did doping tests in Ethiopia and Kenya just once. Which showed everyone was using 24/7/365. They stopped after that.

At least we don't dope our athletes. Or bully Ukraine. Faggot.

everyone does

except phelps

he is the son of posiedon

>finland is shit country in olympic tier list
Most olympic medals per capita itw

Russia is shit-tier country in every list

>Most olympic medals per capita
>has zero (0) medals

Delet this