Did they have penis inspection days at school in yer cunt? Any interesting stories to share?

Did they have penis inspection days at school in yer cunt? Any interesting stories to share?

>penis inspection
>at school

What a way to close the school down

Sure, every friday

You didn't have penis inspection day at school?
lmao are you all too insecure about your penis sizes

Yes, they checked balls and foreskin.

It was always a very quick process for me as I was sharp enough to wait in the girls queue

I got a boner and the school nurse sucked me off.

I used to have it at my church, the priests were kind enough to do it.

Yes. It was in grades 6-9 (11/12-15/16 year olds in Sweden). They put up lists in the corridor so we could see everyones lenght and girth and see who progressed the most during puberty. I was a late bloomer so the last year of penis inspection was a high point in my life.

No if everyone were insecure about their size then why would this be a thing.

Idk if you guys really had one or are just pretending a meme I don't know. Did the girls have vagina inspection days??

Well, it's pretty common here in Europe, since testicle cancer is a serious issue. The inspection is performed by trained persons, who had to pass a few tests to make sure there are no peods applying.

They did it in elementary school here.

>penis inspection in school
No idea how this is gonna be.
Inspect penis for what? Dickcheese?

My Penis was inspected by doctor in his praxis.
Is it really done in a big scale in schools?

My parents moved all across the country when I was a kid and every school I went to had a PID at least once a semester and there was only one that had VID but it was a private school and did it yearly.

That nice feeling when you grew larger then Jamal.

Yeah when I was around 12 years old, but it was mostly balls they inspected. Most of us still had baby dicks so it was mostly embarassment.

Yes, especially in urban areas. Most families can't afford it to send their kids to the doc, so PID is offered at school. That's some nice form of free healthcare here.

I don't want to talk about nurses who touched my penis when I was young.

I live in a city and we never had penis inspection.

a doctor touched my wee wee multiple times and someday a nurse saw us, she screamed so hard everyone noticed and my family sued him

we got a lot of money and that doctor probably killed himself

The growth charts we had for health inspection had entries named "pubic hair" and "genital development", but they were always empty through all of grade school and it was never brought up.

The sad thing is without jokes Spain have it...

You probably live in a shithole then.

More like scrotum inspection

There was no "penis inspection day", but I did go to a school doctor when I was around 6 years old I think to check my balls and if I had phimosis(which I didn't).

No, any swedes who said they had it are memeing.

What the fuck...Theres no penis inspection day here...And it should stay that way.We have a day for the inspection of sugar levels(diabetes) ,teeth health,heartbeat frequency BMI test

Rich kid detected.

>tfw my parents only paid a doctor to get my sister out of the school's vagina inspection day, but for me the school was good enough

I don't get why you guys are memeing but we actually had a penis inspection day in 7th grade.

>Failed every inspection for insufficient flaccid length and excessive pubic hair
>school posted results in the commons for everyone to see
>no girl wanted to be with the short dick guy
>they posted the results online as well and it's the first thing peope can see when the search my name

Sluta ljug. Alla fick gå till skolsköterskan för kontroll.

Shit I can taste the FREEDOM from here

they used a spoon in my school durring the exam

it used to be always fucking cold

>that one kid who failed every year because he was uncircumcised

You guys are really committed to this meme

We went to local hospital.

No, but in primary school there were panty inspections to check that girls wore the regulation underwear.

You're fucking lying there's no way a school would do such a thing

>penis inspection days
What's wrong with your country?

What meme?

I always got picked on for being uncircumcised during inspection day.

That shit faded in the mid 80's but before then it had to be either grey or dark green. Don't ask me why because I really don't know what the fuck they were thinking. What I do know is that at some schools offenders had their panties confiscated for the day, probably so that the head could use it to jerk off. This place was and still is as backward as fuck.

That makes sense now, I didn't notice your flag

Tip of the iceberg, dude. Shit that happened here way back when defies belief.
>mid 80's I think
>news reader gets to a story about Alan Boesak
>Boesak has absconded with a married woman
>woman is news reader's wife
>fucker finds out live on air that his wife has left him, breaks down
Needless to say my daddy nearly ruptured his left lung with laughter

Yeah, it was back in 8th grade.

>tfw had to piss real bad, but was too embarrassed to get out of the queue, as then the lads would think I was insecure about my size and chickening out
>tfw a little pee leaked out while the nurse was fondling my balls

Nurse checked my benal cavities by putting pen inside my urethra

During my last penis inspection day in high school, there was this one guy who was the biggest grower I've ever seen. Flaccid, he was no more than an inch and a half. But when the nurse got him hard, it grew to well over 8 inches, and it was almost as thick as her wrist.

Needless to say, he suddenly became the most popular guy at school with the girls and queers.

bump

An old dude checked out my balls desu, never had my penis checked out by anyone though

yes there was this test where they check your testicles with a cold metal spoon

I am live Berlin
We to inspect the other boys penisus and give every one a tight tuggy before we become to class again
If anyone cumed it was detention for the cumman

and also in the health checks before army an old male doctor grabbed my balls, he seemed so fed up with everything