Should men be genocided (not like brutally killed...

Should men be genocided (not like brutally killed, but we just stop giving birth to men and wait for them all to die off) for our safety now that we can fertilize an egg without sperm?
And remember Sup Forums, facts can't be sexist :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/679521/watch-obama-if-you-could-choose-a-time-to-be-young-gifted-and-black-in-america-youd-choose-right-now/
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/3cswfp/in_one_season_of_the_dutch_version_of_survivor/
youtube.com/watch?v=wSX7iT0n65Q
judgybitch.com/2013/09/17/what-would-happen-if-no-men-showed-up-for-work-today/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be feminist
>blame violence on patriarchy
>support patriarchal religions and cultures over progressive western values and defend terrorist attacks that aim to destroy progressive civilization

Seriously sparks synaptic signals

Wrong board again friendo.

No, because men are actually more useful to society despite their higher criminal rates when compared to women, unlike blacks when compared to whites.

>be white male on the internet
>make shit up to support your victimhood complex

Does this include only fucking white males? if not fuck off.

But don't you think men should be quarantined or something so they can't cause more harm to civilized society?

>I-I'm not like the *other* men, I swear!

#NotAllMen
#DontJudge
#FightTheMatriarchy

>Obama also urged graduates to keep bending the moral arc of the universe toward justice, noting that, “we’ve got a justice gap when too many black boys and girls pass through a pipeline from underfunded schools to overcrowded jails. This is one area where things have gotten worse. When I was in college, about half a million people in America were behind bars. Today, there are about 2.2 million. Black men are about six times likelier to be in prison right now than white men.”

qz.com/679521/watch-obama-if-you-could-choose-a-time-to-be-young-gifted-and-black-in-america-youd-choose-right-now/

what did he mean by this?

Should white men be confident in their whiteness and strive toward creating a more equal society by closing the white male/asian female prison gap?

No there are exceptions to what he said, but yes most PC groups have a sift spot for that certain religion. Maybe not feminist, but still.

It's a mixed bag

men are responsible for a lot of our shit like crime and wars, but then again responsible for pushing society forward to the level of modernity we're at now

if we removed men from general society who the fuck knows how our world would turn out, my guess is not good by and large

Where was this taken..?

>he and billy bill "i love the blacks and sax" clinton have put countless black males into prison over non violent offensives
>has the gall to tell black people to be confident

Stockholm

White men still commit more crime than black women. The world would be safer if we eliminated men than if we eliminated blacks.

>posts retarded argument
>"Ha! This will show 'em"
>gets destroyed in 5 minutes
>resorts to memes

Antifa pls go. Even still you probably never leave your room, so it really doesn't need to concern you.

>make a graph
>label it 'multiples of female rates'
>still include redundant female rates as bars of 1y height each
And that's how we now the graph was made by a woman

What year?

Dunno

Niggers are stupid, they are useless. on the other hand white man made everything. women are worth as much as peaceful apes without white men.

Yes

>gassing men
no

>gassing criminals
yes

there ya go, now to your containment board

Men and women have the same average IQ, we can be just as productive as men, we just historically used men to do all the hard work for us.

If there were no men women would not even have the intellectual capabilities to create a graph like this

What containment board would that be?

You're not a girl, stop baiting a go back to

Was this posted by a girl or a faggot ??

That doesnt make sense, Sup Forums is right wing and I've noticed that there is always a argentinian who says this when to b8 that is from far leftists. It's like the Sup Forums boogeyman has extended from people with right wing opinions to anyone with any kind of controversial opinions from the left or right, Sup Forums probably despise this poster more than you

It was posted by an extremely obvious troll, please use SAGE if you can not resist replying

Yeah, we can kill low IQ men, most geniuses are men too if you kill everyone with IQ below 110, you'll end up with bunch of men. also IQ is not enough, they had to actually do something.

kek, this nothig has to do with right or left, your post is off-topic and a low quality b8
also
>And remember Sup Forums, facts can't be sexist

But we did do something. We manipulated men into doing all the hard work because you idiots will do anything for pussy.

You're not girl.

There is a difference in variability

women cluster more around the normal (average), meanwhile men are more spread out (so more male dumbasses, and more male geniuses)

which is significant considering societal progress is driven by the top 5 or so percent, or the tail end of the bell curve

and I could categorically say that women can't do "all the hard work" when a lot of it leading up to this point was physical, who knows what kind of difference that would have registered across the board

"Not an argument"

Women are superior to men.
Prove me wrong

t. Alberta Barbosa

Define superiority

Fuck off vaginigger

t. Alberta Barbosa

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/3cswfp/in_one_season_of_the_dutch_version_of_survivor/

There is a men and a women drowning, you can only save one, who will you save?

If you are not a faggot, a fedora or a weeb, the correct answer is the women, because a women's life have more value than a men's life

really makes you think

That is not fair because man and woman will always be biologically diferent.
Providing food and defending the women it's a men's job, remember that for the survival of the tribe man lifes are expendable, is the woman's life that are important

See this: youtube.com/watch?v=wSX7iT0n65Q

i cant swim so neither

How? Give me ten good reasons!

and so on an individual basis men are "superior" in terms of general ability to survive/adapt

that would make women vessels

>That is not fair because man and woman will always be biologically diferent.
Yes, this is what makes men superior at surviving. Unless your criteria for superiority is being a bleeding leech?

Watch this - youtube.com/watch?v=wSX7iT0n65Q

A tribe with one men and 10 womem will prosper, but a tribe with 10 man and only 1 women will most probably go extinct.
Woman's life are fare more important for the survival of the tribe, that's why man will always save the women in this example is in their biology

That does not matter, iron is more useful than gold but gold is far more valuable.
Woman's life are more important for the survival of the tribe, and man's life are expendable

I said ten, not a dumb video.

yes, they should

you would need men to implement that, funny how that works

women can't actually be in control, if they were they'd be conquered by men. They can have the illusion of being in control only when they have men to execute their directives. In conclusion, the "should" is not something that could be implemented

Because we would do the things in that "all violence" column in response. QED

The one who makes the best offer.

You said superiority, not "value"

and as for your example, the tribe with 10 men and 1 woman would easily overpower the tribe with 10 women and 1 man and take the women for themselves, that's how human history has gone

People are against the invasion of refugees because 98% of their are man, and because muslim man create a thread to woman, if the refugees where all woman no one would be against them

Yes but it seems like a lot of work.

I hate men. death to men.

>posting a thumbnail
Women.

yes this sure seems related to Sup Forumsernational cultures

take lame bait to

I'm a woman, why nobody saves me and breeds with me?

sauce?
pls let it be real

>and as for your example, the tribe with 10 men and 1 woman would easily overpower the tribe with 10 women and 1 man and take the women for themselves, that's how human history has gone
Is not as simple as that, of course the tribe with more man could easelly overpower the other tribe and rape their woman, but who would take care of the kids that would be born? The raped woman could refuse and/or trying to flee their imprisonment.
The 10 man and 1 women tribe will always be fucked.

you're a man and a jew, fuck off pedorussianjew

As the matter of fact, borders should be lifted for woman.

The problem with migration is that 98% of migrants are man and they commit crimes, rape, commit acts of violence and terrorist attacks, but woman don't do this, and because every 3º world country treats their woman like shit the West would be saving them

Fact's can't be sexist or racist, but mentioning them can be. Depends on context.

Killing all men sounds risky, you are making yourself completely dependent on advanced technology, and if a poor time period happens, humans will completely die out in no time. Of course, you could argue humans have no value, so it doens't matter.

I guess that theoretically, genociding men could reduce violence, but I think a better way to do it would be to find a cure for violence, for example pills that block testosterone or something.

We also need more accurate stats than this before we make a conclusion. There is bias in reporting, and may also be socially enforced violence rates. We should also investigate society's ability to change violence. Perhaps socialization is powerful enough to negate the increased violence, so that also could be a solution.

Genocide of men is a possible way to reduce violence, but it isn't the only way, and all possibilities should be considered. We should also look into possible negative effects of genociding all men, and weigh the advantages and possible disadvantages against each other. Perhaps the disadvantages are big enough that the violence is worth it? We could start in one country to experiment, and see what effects it has on society.

I tell you what, you do that to your country first, then I'll come over with a group of men and we can 'talk' about the next steps then bby

>Kill all the people that do everything important and majoritarily keep everyone safe.
Yeah, great idea
>judgybitch.com/2013/09/17/what-would-happen-if-no-men-showed-up-for-work-today/

>Men commit 99% of the violent crime
>keep everyone safe.
What???
With no men around everyone would be safe

>With no men around everyone would be safe
With no men around shit would fall apart.I sincerely hope you're not this much of a libtarded idiot in real life. You and your whining and complaining ilk make this world a shittier place

Nice try trannyposter, but I see theough your ruse. The man and woman in your scenario are the same person, I let them "both" drown.

>you can only save one
Don't tell me what I can and can't do