WAR

Russian-Ukranian war is coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TqQXUP8HWlM
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/10/vladimir-putin-may-believe-time-is-ripe-for-another-invasion
youtube.com/watch?v=Ev7HduZncYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pls no :(

So you're saying my odds of getting an Ukrainian mail order bride for less than 200€ are getting better?

Russian are around 250€ and less radioactive

I hope not. Lets hope Russia gib back crimea and nobody gets hurt. What do they need more land for. They are the largest country in the world.

youtu.be/TqQXUP8HWlM

post proofs

theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/10/vladimir-putin-may-believe-time-is-ripe-for-another-invasion
ti tupoy shtole suka blyad

>ti tupoy shtole
what
I don't speak cyka

3 out 5 words are swearing, well done

Godspeed, Ivan.

underrated post

>Lets hope Russia gib back crimea
Dream more

Are we next?

I know but why. I really wonder. Is it really of that big strategic importance?

No, lefties forget to change their pads today.

It gives access to black sea

My face when the global warming melts the north pole Russia becomes one of the biggest importing powers in the world.

Speaking of that, you guys should dam the baltic sea if it comes to that.
We are pretty much fucked tho and will have to snuggle up with all the danes and dutchis ._.

Not sure if it would help in the long run there would be more rainfall too I think.

>implying I care

Honestly at this point, I just want to see it all burn. Everything, there is nothing or anyone in this world worth saving.

Well, the Land you would loose otherwise is at least a motivation to try.

The fuck are you fearing? A chance to kill some Russkies and die a hero for your cuntry? Shame on you

But I live near the border... By the time the state calls for mobilisation ill already be dead.

If you keep begging for it, sooner or later you're going to get it.

It's high time for the mistake called Ukraine to be fixed.

I heard jet fighters over my small town (250k) today
I-is it happening? I don't want to fight with brothers russians

The problem is that you estis dont have an expendable young male population as you are a tiny people.
The russians can throw great amount of churkatrash at you they dont want at home.
In ucraine they even have islamic durkas from the caucasus running amok in the name of russia.

You should just get a nuke dispenser that can only be fired if all three baltic states agree on it or something.
So the russians can take you but will loose some cities maybe, that they wouldnt dare I guess.

Nukes for peace.

>my small town (250k)

You're a big country.

Don't listen them, Mikola
It's all bullshit

Basically it's another putin memeing where he tried to annex some land but then don't know what to do next.

I support Ukraine, Russia is a bully.

calm down
you probably dont

>brothers russians
Are you east Ukrainian?

>What do they need more land for. They are the largest country in the world.

If they thought like that they never would have became the largest country in the world

One side:
Russia, Poland, Belarus

Another side:
Ukraine, Lithiania

Discuss.

Annex the whole thing already.
Dyadko Yar beware my young friend.

You're idiot if you figure russians and ukrs are different ethnicity or culturally different.

Lithuania wins every time.

Wait we are talking about basketball right?

would be a laff if we blocked the straits for nato ships.

>What do they need more land for.
>They are the largest country in the world.
You answered yourself

west ucrainians speak a different language so they qualifie as different people in the way the dutch are not germans.

fuck off Russia dindu nothing

Sebastopolder is rightful Dutch clay.

>You're idiot if you figure russians and ukrs are different ethnicity or culturally different.

>speak different languages
>have seperate branches of Orthdoxy
>the West Ukrainians were never under Russian rule before gommunism
Yeah you share the same roots, but the two ethnicities walked different paths.

Idiot, just idiot. You even don't know what kind of scum you are supporting because they won't tell it on your's cucked media.

Search in youtube: wroga krew.

Watch it and you will understand why people hate them.

So does Sochi.

Even North Korea is better rather your country because you are cucked by feminism and have one weekend in month

Little Putinbots have activated all around the Internet. End is near again.

>One side:
>Russia, Poland
jeja

ukraine gives us lviv lithuania gives us wilno and nothing happened

Why not? 80% of russians won't be against Polski Lwów

Sevastopol is huge navy base

u r dumb m8
there's nothing in the world we despise more then subhuman ruskies 2bh

But you are right about it

Kys

And poland must give Danzig& Breslau to Germans..

cyka blyat

If Rus-Ukr will hapen and Duda won't return Lwów - he will be the biggest cuck of the 10's

More bigger than Janukovič, a lot

Nope, germans can fuck off.

If they still have the imperial shit in their asses - they always can move to USA where 60% of whites have the german blood and make New German

But they won't do anything in Europe again if they want to survive.

Also they tricked russians and forces them to betray the slav culture.

>wroga krew
Got some musician who sings about ukie warcrimes against poles.
But since when do russians patronize poles?
As my grandfather got chased out of silesia he told me the soviets did not stop before the poles either as they got in full swing with the rapetrain so some poles actually fled along with them later on and got enriched.

Crimea can be understood with a LOT of goodwill because you had it for a long time, the people voted there and the missile station was a provocation.
But your irredentism should not extend to peoples who now consider themselves different and were never completely under tsarist control anyway.

So German&Russian alliance is not likely? Well Germans aren't that pro-American as much as you think.

Bullshit. People forgot about the war so someone is trying to bring it back to spotlights.

Besides, Putin won´t start shit until American elections.

While latent anti-americanism is ripe with us and more people sympathize with russia as the government is comfortable with, we are their utterly owned geopolitic bitch, they ask us to jump we ask how high, so the most valiant transgression you can expect of us is to do nothing at all should americans call on us like it was during the Iraq war were Schröder-bless him- kept us out of that.

>and more people sympathize with russia as the government is comfortable with

What are these people's ideology?

Kek

Cъeби, пoлитaчep eбaнный.

die kurwa

>60% of whites have the german blood
Dude it's 25% at best.

>Also they tricked russians and forces them to betray the slav culture.
Russians untermenshs confirmed.

good post

Nothing, they range from left to right to politically apathethic and just like russians and think we should act nicer towards them.
Maybe because they simply look not as different to us in comparison to turks and negros, maybe because people associate the west-east split with them where some cultural exchange happened and people were glad when tensions ended whcih they dont want again, maybe because other reasons I dont know, have a silly song.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ev7HduZncYI

I know there Americans are called "Amis" as a derogatory term by Germans, but are there any troubles between Germany and USA that give them a reason to hate their ally?

Well, its a love hate relationship.
We sucked up tons of american culture after the war which made people adore a lot about them, on the other hand it got overwhelming to a point that some people recoiled from it and saw it in a more and more negative light.
Also the easteners who lived in the DDR were raised to dislike americans.

While we, at least the westeners, are grateful that we were not punished as hard as would have been possible after ww2, our opinion on them got worse as the left narrative against the vietnam war also got popular here and later on the manymany unnecessary sandbox wars were (rightfully imo) seen as geopolitical transgressions which were not excusable anymore.

Also a lot of butthurt about being dependent on them, be it fueled by inferiourity complexes or a simple adversity against things which are ultimately not in our interest is yours ot decide.

Oh, also the typical smug european "we are the cradle of their culture" attitude which is not necessarily german but an universal phenomenum with some people.

You forgot the fact we are going to (eventually) cuck your economy with TTIP.

Just gotta weaken you guys more by creating a few more wars and a few more million immigrants. Soon the EU will be our bitch.

Huge chunks of west coast America have been given to the Chinese to settle debts. They are coming. Soon.