Germany

>Germany
>Mid-August
>13°C/55° F
Global warming? I fucking wish. Wake me when we grow wheat in the Artic Circle like in the Middle Ages.

Btw, today is colder than last year's Christmas in some areas.

Prefer it to the 37° of last year tbqh famalam

Are you retarded or mentally ill?

>Swiss
Nevermind.

>one cold season disproves climate change
You sure showed all those scientists.

>one cold season disproves climate change
>one cold season
It's getting colder and colder for over 10 years now.

Even if true, that's in one area. Scientists have been saying all along that some areas will get colder, some will get warmer as weather patterns become more extreme. It's the media's fault for sensationalizing everything.

>Scientists have been saying all along that some areas will get colder
Nope. I vividly remember the 90s, when "scientists" told us we'd be living in a Southern Italy climate in the 00s and 10s. In fact, the tale that "some areas will get colder" only got traction after... well, it got colder.

I could barely wait for dat dere southern sun. But they lied to me.

And how did you hear this? From the media? Or do you subscribe to scientific journals?

>It's 13 in kraut land right now
>Meanwhile it's 32 in Cucknadia
WHY

There's a world outside the internet, pal. Maybe you should try it sometimes.

I'm just saying, unless you subscribe to scientific journals or have a degree in meteorology or something, what you're hearing is being filtered by someone.

>I'm just saying, unless you subscribe to scientific journals or have a degree in meteorology or something, what you're hearing is being filtered by someone.
Did you have a stroke?

I can't believe I'm saying this but for once a kraut is being intellectually BTFO by an amerifat

>wahwah it's too hot
>wahwah it's too cold

But in my city 25-27 C. Weeeeeryyyy cooold Russia. lold.

this post reeks of reddit
read a fucking book hans thats not how it works.

>using reddit as a pejorative
Hello newfag friend ;^) how have you been enjoying Sup Forums since you found us last year?

Europe could be getting colder actually. Europe is warmer compared to the other areas around the world at the same latitude because of the Golf stream. The ice caps melting in Greenland and North pole are flowing to Golf stream, which could fuck it up for Europe.

translated from Finnish to English, meant Gulf stream instead of Golf stream :---D

t.

t. never left Sup Forums

fuck you stupid nigger and nigger temperature loving kraut

Fuck off back to middle east, Ahmed.