Historically the world's most important city

>historically the world's most important city
>an irrelevant shithole in 2016
when was the last time you heard someone say "let's invest in Rome, let's go shopping in Rome, let's hold a conference in Rome"? Never.

Even Venice is more relevant

But what makes Rome a shithole?

>historically the world's most important city

Shut up ignorant asshole

Gypsies

Every month

But what can a snownigger know?

>Shitaly
>relevant

There's a reason they only talk about muh history.

>when was the last time you heard someone say "let's invest in Rome"
I'm pretty fucking sure no one but an extremely small fraction of the top 1% in the world says "Lets go shopping in a city across the planet!"

Our tiny "irrelevant" shithole is the 8th biggest economy in the world

>not top 3

sounds pretty irrelevant to me

Italians.

Zitto you animale.

more like:
>what makes Italy a shithole?
>Americans

P.S.: Italy is not a shithole though

It's really sad watching Italians be so nationalistic and defend their country in all threads on an imageboard made for japanese cartoons1

ok, I know this is Sup Forums, bantz and all that, but this has become heavy, I'm tired of being offended, seriously stop.

>The congress center of the city of (You) will never be this cool

Disregard my flag for a moment.

Yes, Rome has seen better days. It is not the centre of the world anymore like it used to be. And it's overshadowed in very specific aspects by other cities like Milan (fashion), Venice (tourism), Naples (culinary).

However, claiming it is "an irrelevant shithole" is a bit too much. The city is well-developed in commerce and industry, and even competing with the above mentioned cities, it's still by far the biggest GDP contributor of Italy.

Now, when was the last time any Danish city was relevant again? Don't tell me: when you decided to honor your heritage and make gangs for pillage like niggers/vikings/injuns. Oh wait, you didn't know how to build cities back then...

(BTW you don't need to thank me for knowing your local shithole that never even pops up in maps is part of Denmark, unlike the vast majority of the world.)

TL;DR: zitto you nero sbiancato animale.
inb4 ööga bööga. I raid u.

Baghdad? Damascus? Cairo?

Rome has seen way worse moments pham

>this entire post
really makes you think

>Rome is overshadowed by Venice regarding tourism

Yeah, nah.

>disregard my flag

No. Go fetch your bananas cabron

I have no data to back up, but anecdotal evidence says me Venice is far more popular as a touristic spot than Rome. Regardless of being right or wrong in that, it shouldn't affect my point.

Anche tu, cazzo. Zitto.

says the constantly triggered, irrilevant cuck.

says the greasy butthurt white nigger mick.

>when was the last time you heard someone say "let's invest in Rome, let's go shopping in Rome, let's hold a conference in Rome"? Never.

you never leave you house so you wouldn't know, you irrelevant piece of trash. the whole planet still go through rome.

Romania, the real roman descendants, has the world's biggest parliament, rekt.
>pic related

>Romania, the real roman descendants

Absolutely false

t. Romanian immigrant

I meant "convention center".

Italy? More like SHITaly ahahahahaha

You spelled ''corrupted'' wrong