How the war would go?

How the war would go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GdklCoOXYJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd like to think Russia would advance as far as Poland, then China surprise attacks with best Korea.

Turkey is the weakest link of the NATO

They would probably paralyze entire western side.

Russia might take about half of the ukraine and then it stops. Russia is thrown out of swift and un security council and sanctioned to stone age.

>Turkey is the weakest link of the NATO
>what are the baltic states?

Russia would take most of eastern Europe quickly, yet by the point the US and other allies fully mobilized, they'd have little chance bar using nuclear weapons.

china and russia are on very good terms

Baltics are politically stable.

Aye, China surprise attacks nato*

ah i see

But the question is - what is more profitable for China - world where NATO won or world where Russia won? I think the former.

China intervening would be doubtful. The PRC is pragmatic and would likely remain neutral in a conflict, choosing to prosper from it instead.

The US practically funds the Chinese economy by purchasing their products, and Russia borders them. A war would just be a waste of valuable resources.

>The PRC is pragmatic and would likely remain neutral in a conflict, choosing to prosper from it instead.

Funny, while a lot of westerners talk about the war between the west vs Russia here people often care about the war between China vs the west and they say Russia will most likely stay neutral or side with the US and grab a chunk of land in China for a reward.

>tiny countries with absolutely massive amounts of easily agitated Russian minorities boardering Russia
>country with a population of 80 million across the Caucasus and the Black Sea
You're insane if you think the Baltics are in anyway a bigger liability than Turkey in a direct confrontation with Russia

COME AT ME, MATE

>Bulgaria is green

fuck you, I'm fighting for Russia

No chance in hell that I will side with the biggest terrorist organization in the world - NATO - against my slavic orthodox brothers.

why did you join NATO then you cuck

Latvia has an army of 5000 soldiers so there's that.

The war would go:
Russia iniates by taking over Baltics, US would stand by, like they did with Georgia and Ukraine, Russia would try to smack talk Poles and Finns which leads to Russia getting economical restrictions, again, and then things would chill, because Trump would never stand out for his allies. Easy.

Putin shows great might to it's people, Balts get fucked back to soviet age and enter potatoage

Australia is going to shitpost on chan about it. that's about it.

Why the fuck would China start a war against the west? Who would buy their child labor -made plastic crap then?

When we joined NATO it simply looked like "the other club of civilized Western countries besides the EU", nobody imagined that its main purpose is to pick a fight with Russia and sponsor terrorism everywhere.

And this whole "civilized west" perception has changed completely for many people.

I hope this happens. Being neutral during a major war must be top comfy.

In this scenario Russia is the one who's attacking. NATO is a defensive pact.

So would you protect your fellow European countries or betray them and help Russia?

The Baltics are a part of NATO.

If they were invaded, we'd be at war, and the draft would probably return.

People forget that Ukraine was invited to NATO. If they had chosen to join, the Crimea would still be Ukrainian.

> 1 fedoratipper
> 7 mln bulgars
Judging by this East Ukraine will fight on NATO side, because I wanted this.

>In this scenario Russia is the one who's attacking. NATO is a defensive pact.

There is no such scenario that is even remotely plausible.

Unless you install "missile shields" that give USA too big of an advantage for a first strike and therefore may force Russia to do that first, in which case I am still on Russia's side. You have only yourself to blame for being a retard and buying all the "it's a defensive shield" crap.

>nobody imagined that its main purpose is to pick a fight with Russia

I don't think anyone in the west would be ok with Russia attacking balts - you are not some shithole like Ukraine or Georgia, you're part of western world and USA influence sphere - if Russia would attack you this would probably start real war.

yeah, it was supposed to be the USSR, not Russia

USSR dissolved, but NATO expanded and bombed Serbia and continued to expand and started regime change operations near Russia

Incidentally, you are the new commies, trying to spread your AIDS all over the world, and Russia is only defending itself wanting to be left alone

Chill out bro. You love Russia - we get it - you don't have suck their dick so much.

>nobody imagined that its main purpose is to pick a fight with Russia

Has NATO ever invaded Russia? I don't think so.
It is itself an alliance that contains Russia with supports from countries that feel threatened by Russia and you're so stupid if you had not realized that.

>and sponsor terrorism everywhere
When did it sponsor terrorism in Europe?

You call Russia your Orthodox brothers, was the damage the soviets gave you not enough?? Are average Bulgarians pro-Russian like you?

Russia is no. 1

USSR or Russia, who cares? Until they submit to the West they'll be permanently cockblocked.

NATO bombed Serbia for useless permawars with it's neighbours.

Kind words, mate. But Trump claims on media about Baltics haven't been kind.

>USSR dissolved, but NATO expanded
Funny thing NATO did not ask its late members to join, these countries asked NATO to accept them.

>bombed Serbia
When there were no other options like when the allies had to bomb Japan in '45

>Russia is only defending itself wanting to be left alone
Then why do its neighbors see the opposite?

So unobvios Poland

>Has NATO ever invaded Russia? I don't think so.

Has Russia ever invaded NATO? I don't think so. It;s clear who is creeping to whose borders, though. Russia is a country that supports people who feel threatened by NATO and you are too stupid if you haven't realized that.

>When did it sponsor terrorism in Europe?
All the refugee terrorists, who caused them and who allows them to enter Europe, what do you think.
Kosovo, Chechnya, and outside Europe - Afganistan, Libya, Syria, NATO is always supporting terrorism.

>You call Russia your Orthodox brothers, was the damage the soviets gave you not enough?? Are average Bulgarians pro-Russian like you?

The Soviets were not even Christian you gook.

Japan did nothing wrong in Korea.

What would Putin even gain from invading the Baltics or other countries? Russia is already fuckhuge with a ton of natural ressources, there's nothing to gain from a small peace of relatively worthless land.

What did they gain from inviding Georgia or Ukraine?

I don't think it makes difference when you're in the middle of the warzone.

Unlike you, i'll shitpost a lot about Brazilian neutrality.

>Russia vs everyone
We will use nukes only on Poland just for fun I guess.

clayfetishists like putin don't give a shit about profits or value

>Has Russia ever invaded NATO?
Yes it did with Baltic states and Poland which are all in NATO.

>Russia is a country that supports people who feel threatened by NATO
Never have stated an argument about that.

>All the refugee terrorists
The Syrian civil war is the product of both USA and Russia.

>Afganistan, Libya, Syria
There were at least valid reasons to invade Afghanistan and the US thought it was always a good idea to replace dictatorships with semocracy, which the US government has admitted as its mistakes. Have Russians ever admitted their previous mistakes?? They even deny their soldiers operating in a foreign country.

>The Soviets were not even Christian you gook
So? Doesn't matter if the so-called Christians are Soviet advocates and share the same strategic motives, which I find very ironic.

And then USA will use their nukes to smash Poland too. Just for fun.

>Implying Turks would fight for NATO anymore.

Top quality reply, bitch.

Can't believe you haven't been kicked out. Doesn't America keep nukes over there too?

Damn evil nato bombing peaceful Serbia over nothing

They would probably use this as an excuse to attack Russian troops in Syria and take control over Syria.

>>Has Russia ever invaded NATO?
>Yes it did with Baltic states and Poland which are all in NATO.
Yeah, we also invaded Germany, also we conquered Paris. Also we had 300 years of wars with Turkey. They all are in NATO.
By the way Alaska war Russia.
And Alaska is NATO.
That means that Russia is a NATO member.

>Alaska war Russia
was

One of those could be flying Russia by now.

youtube.com/watch?v=GdklCoOXYJU

Because you don't understand politics probably. You might be all about muh whiteness, muh gdp.

We all lost due nuclear weapons.

Then Africa colonized the whole world and humanity was gone.

>Turkey
>White
lmao

Say, Russia invades the Baltics without nukes. Do you think NATO would retaliate with nukes? I think they'd just try to push them back with conventional forces only, or just leave the Baltics alone. I don't think an American president would cause a nuclear escalation because of this

>. Do you think NATO would retaliate with nukes?
They have to...if not then then later....this would be the beginning of the end,

>They have to
Why? The consequences would fuck them over much more than Putin taking over the Baltics. The only thing that makes sense for NATO in this scenario is trying to win without nukes

The baltics are like the little sitsters the west actually wants to protect, Turkey is like the annoying friend who started to act like a dick and you don't really care about anymore

>Why? The consequences would fuck them over much more than Putin taking over the Baltics.
The consequences here are a dual cut. Because NATO is a union block of multiple nations is cant afford to NOT show solidarity as Russian can.

All conflicts and nuclear conflicts.

What happend to Ukrainian is only because Ukraine is not In NATO.

add turkey to russian side

Best enemy.