1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Do you agree that bestiality should be made legal?

1. Hungary
2. Yes

1. UK
2. NO!

damn euros with their disgusting fetishes

Pretty sure those english slags qualify as ungulates of some kind to be honest.

It's harmless I guess so why not? Personally I wouldn't do it though.

Maybe. I don't care either way.

An animal can't give you consent, so it would be like raping it. I have no reason to be really opposed, but harming the animal is pretty inevitable, and I don't think harming animals should be accepted

>An animal can't give you consent
They can

It's not like we want to participate. But if someone wants to fuck a consenting animal, literally why the fuck not. Sate's intrusion to your personal and sexual life should be kept to minimal.

>inb4 shitty pedo strawmanning bullshit, that's an other issue

1.- Chile
2.- Yes, they are fucking animals you can't expect them to have the same rights as a person. And i also think they rather get fucked than killed.

>An animal can't give you consent, so it would be like raping it.

Animals don't really give you consent to keep them in captivity, or murder and eat them either. If someone fucks them, it does not really make much of a difference.

1. Flag
2. Yes, because I'm not some animal rights vegan faggot.

It used to be illegal because people believed that if you fuck a cow it will soon give birth to an abomination cow-man hybrid. I can't believe other countries still believe that nonsense kek

So I've been leg-raped by a dog multiple times... woah.

This desu. You shouldn't harm other living things just because you feel like it.

Although he has a point too. If you hold them captive, kill them and eat them, then is fucking them really that much worse? You might argue that eating them is necessary to live (fuck off vegans) but there are also animals that are bred just to turn them into expensive goods.

>a consenting animal

The fuck you Hungarians can talk to animals? Just because a sheep can't say no doesn't mean it wants a 1 inch Mongolian dick inside him. Wtf I hate Hungary now

>You shouldn't harm

Harming animals is illegal here as well.

Forcing someone to do something they don't want is usually considered harming them

Yes, you are absolutely right there.

If it doesn't say baaa very loudly or tries to run away it surely doesn't mind. Btw I'm also talking about smarter and more social animals, like dogs. Seeing whether a dog consents to you fucking them is pretty easy for anyone who isn't an autist.

>The fuck you Hungarians can talk to animals?

>implying interspecies communication doesn't exist

whew lad.

>a consenting animal

>w-what does a dog say when it consents?

RUFF

Body language. Also, animals make it pretty clear when something hurts them. If it isn't moving away or whimping or whatever your dog does when it doesn't like sometihing, it doesn't mind your dick in it.