Why are Western Euros so sissy? When did they depart from us, the rest of Indo-Europeans?

Why are Western Euros so sissy? When did they depart from us, the rest of Indo-Europeans?

Why are Slavs so poor?

Why are slavs so obsessed by our sexuality?

Fairly recently because the diaspora in the US and LatAm are nothing like their western eurocuck cousins.

Seriously

Easy times breed soft men.

so why is africa not conquered by super strong sudanis?

natural selection
due to changing roles between genders soon enough they will stop breeding at all and they are going extinct, meanwhile the stronger ethnicities will continue the evolution of the human being

The Sudanis are busy conquering each other.

Whatever do you mean?

Lack of imperial era followed by communism
Because it is disappointing to see the sudden shift from complete cavemen macho culture to sissy fragile flamboyancy among men whereas here it was always somewhere in the middle
Bantu are conquering every other nation in Africa
Sounds wrong
>be me
>go to Madrid
>see Muslim women going out of McDonalds and passing gay men kissing each other in open light in the middle of a street
Shocking. I suppose in north-western countries it gets worse

>Sounds wrong
it's not, that's why women are breeding with niggers and others non-whites,they are choosing the genes of stronger men instead of the sissy whites for the next generations, the same happens with animals

you are shocked by a image of two men kissing and and a muslim woman? man you sound dangerous as fuck and not at all like a sissy. I am betting either of the three could have kicked your ass to the curb and afterwards hired your mother as a toilet cleaner

Nah, I fucked off back to Poland and made this thread. I'm never going back to Spain, my money will not be spent in that country out of my free will

so what is your next destination?

East, where my money is worth as much as yours is worth here, and people behave normally by the definition we use here.

in ukraine your money should be worth a fortune at the moment - but it might not be the best time to travel right now

I beg to differ, I know people from there, I know the languages and I've been there before. I'll go to Kiev and move west step by step. I should be fine.
I recommend you try it too - just don't go too far east.

naaa i prefer running away from the riot police in cairo! case in point: egyptians are the REAL sissys. posters of oiled up wrestlers have the status of real art there

Arabs seem to be cryptogay in behaviour, or maybe we're paranoid about male sexuality (both men and women), I don't know

they flat out denie that there is something like homosexuality because of that behavior that every westerner would say is gay, like walking arm in arm with another man on the street, is just normal because THEY CANNOT POSSIBLY BE GAY

you really should not point that out to them, they get really pissed off

for France:
Mai 68 if you're talking about acutal sissy-ness

1789 and the whole 'maybe-we-should-stop-killing-jews-and-protestants' idea, if you mean sissy-ness by polish-russian barbarians standards

Why are Poles so aggressive? wanted to pet one the other day but he bit me