Kes kes omak edishaan 2.0
New update: now searchable

Welcome: non-Arabs
Not welcome: ar*ps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLpGlLCEd6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for allah

My guess is more Shi'as so they're more okay with Trans people ? Probably spouting bullshit though i don't know much, only that Iran has a lot of trans and i just went from there

Alhamdulilah

2nd for Anzu-chan

Well someone on my temp email i posted in previous thread sent me a very creepy web m (see here: webmshare /4RVam) and since you also accuse me of being a trap i thought you posted it!
Dunno i dont think so that we're brother and sisters >.> it seems most of you dont lead succesful happy lives and so it easy to bulli innocents online like me

pbuh

Well girl on left is nitpicking! Girl on right cherry picking! But based on image alone id pick east. . .(。+・`ω・´)

Reposting here
Why are Iraqis significantly less homophobic than the rest of MENA?
I need to know why

>since you also accuse me of being a trap
i did no such thing
>it seems most you dont lead succesful happy lives
you know nothing about me
now can you fuss up and post the pic

You can't hate what you are

Dunno you think im a man, i think you want me to be a man t b h
(ᵔᴥᵔ) I am a webcam prostitute only, I get a lot of money for it! Here I don't get a penny (@´_`@)

But ksa is full of homos and it just happens to be the most homophobic country on earth

They have bigger closets

Wew! I should go to Iraq now! :3 I can be a tranny there!(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

you seem to have no problem posting pics of yourself without a timestamp, so it's obviously you've been pretending to be that woman you posted pics of,all you managed to do is taint your image even further

>Balad malayin miboun
>balad malayin q7ab
>balad malayin shuhada'

why is Algeria so based

I don't care so much, I wanted attention and I got it already way before the pan-arabists got their hands on my mahraam.
My image has never been tained t b h its those pan arabists like you who got extremely angry at me for saying i want to kill arabs, I see the guy who sent me the webm is a menachan user. Proves alone why you shouldn't use that imageboard guys! They are all necrophiles!
T b h I dont want anything to do with the whole pan arabism filth and I don't consider myself to be one simply because all of you are e-rapists, especially dd (see menachan for reference)

What's miboun?

welp I failed to invoke Tunisians and Moroccans

good night mena

>What's miboun?
The average tunisian

balad mlyon moghtasaba ya wld franca :^)

>tfw no Krieg ;_;
goodnight, senpai

>fourchanerz ar dangerus DDD----: leave me alone fourchain !

yeah you've been outed as even more autistic than before
hopefully now everyone sees the true you
and that there were never any women on /MENA/

I am a girl :DDD

You stole my mahraam already what more do you want?
From experience pan-arabists DEFINITELY are the most dangerous online, only time i got cyber bullied was by pan arabists, thanks a lot now I got a judgement about you all already.

post benis :--DDDDD
fuck off autist

>ban arabisds
>ban arabisds
>ban arabisds
>ban arabisds
kys please

fugg off I'm shy :DDD

I wont apologize for my words and I will kill every single arab I see, keep on hating and suck my hairy arab dick t b h
Hope the amazighs and kurds will ruin mena and destroy all the arabs
Inshallah
Allahu akbar

alhamdulilah

mashae allah

Yes thats me huehue i hate all arabs allahu akbar
Thanks

Lol you guys actually believed s/he's genuine? I thought you were all roleplaying
That girl isn't even morroccan she's an Israeli Arab from /soc

really makes you think

I took her pictures actually and was just joking around. I'm the Murat everyone talks about.

*sigh* ok here comes the moment for the real me...for almost 2 years I have been lying about my identity, time to change things and be true to myself!
This is the real me!

Who or what is murat?

Well I'm not **the** murat (original) but I'm just a turkish guy

Guess who's back

Now mena is complete!

Daamn you faggot. I was talking to you like you're some cute chubby Egypsy lady and you turn out to be some T*rk like what the hell.
Apologize right now.

I sincerely apologise

Is the Anzu thread on /wsg/ yours?

who's this original again?

saddam fucked them in the ass and turned them gay

A p*lestinian man

Nope, I thought it was yours lol

kek nah not my filenames. i'll make some more and post in there.

sounds disgusting but paleshitians dont use murat as a name afaik. so you're turkish?

Thanks. Apology accepted.

Yes, half turkish half dutch white.

How hard is it to get pork in /MENA/ do you guys have to like smuggle it in and shiet

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLpGlLCEd6c
kek

türkçen var mı ibne :DD

Nice

Amina koydem :ddddd
I can't speak a word of turkish desu

too bad

this board is really boring as shit without assman's nihilism tbqfh

I'll go away and then he'll come back I promise you, I can predict the future.
bye türkçe arkadaş

Anyways mena bye, the attention I received made my small turkish cock extremely large, hope its permanent and not semi-permanent.

Why Iraqi girls are so THICC ?

What is amazigh???

post iraqi girls then man, idk any irl
is islamqa some wahhabist bullshit or something?
that shit is fucking weird
I look exactly like that except shaved head and green eyes

guise where you at

I'm here

i saw a poll that says 50% of bahrainis are okay with homosexuality. FIFTY PERCENT.

pan-arabists are literally everywhere, and if you hate pan-arabists you basically hate all arabs.

I don't come here often but what is the story of this faggot and why is he so scared of pan arabism.

too many of you guys are in /egy/ ;(, wallah we need some more of you masris instead of the pharaohs we get everyone now and then

some people on mena, mostly berbers/kurds/x hate pan-arabists and arabs in general.

it seems unnatural to me and as doomed to failure as "pan-europeanism" (the EU)

I understand wanting to balkanize the levant because of how fucked everything is after sykes picot but that was just the levant

Bahrain, Qatar, Yemen, Oman, and Kuwait were always independent, culturally distinct areas.... Saudi is the only unnatural state in the gulf (Hejaz + Najd) I would say split them up, not unify everyone

Why do you want to unify with the rest of the gulf? Just because Bahrain is so tiny?

Every time i come here its always anime posting faggots,closet homos/atheists and ass lickers so i don't stick around for long id imagine that's the case for others aswell,i was hoping menachan would kickoff but whoever made it was retarded because he divided it into multiple boards before it even had anyone on it.

Don't ever compare pan arabism to '''''''''''''''pan europeanism'''''''''''''''',you faggots dont even speak the same language for starters.

No, not really. Pan-Europeanism and Pan-Arabism are too different things. A Slav has more in common with a person from Georgia than a person from Briton and they both European. Europe doesn't all speak one language fluently. Europe was never united under one empire in the first place. Europe never had one ethnicity. The reason the Gulf states are separate has nothing to do with their cultures, it has to do with the politics of the Emirs governing the states. Kuwait/Bahrain/UAE/Qatar are very similar, we speak the same dialect essentially, and were all sea faring cultures in the past. There already is a culture similarity, and I'm talking about those 4 states alone. Then we have The similarities between the other countries in Arabia, the Saudis, the other Gulf States, yemen, Iraq and so on. Pan-Arabism will work, but it won't happen over night. For example let's say the Gulf states unify, then they'll include Iraq/Yemen (since Iraq has a lot of cultural similarities with the gulf states.) then the Levant unifies, Egypt and Sudan, the Maghribi states, and so on. It has to be a small natural progression for it work. Just because our parents generation fucked up the Middle East with political Islam and fucked up dictatorships, doesn't mean we will.

atheists aren't bad generally, the ones that shit on islam and the prophet and so on are annoying. its not that bad, plus i like the berbers/kurds/x they give us a different perspective on things.

Didn't Egypt and Jordan unify for like 2 years or something? Or maybe Egypt and Syria? Something like that?

And plus at least with separate governments you can have the lifestyle you want, durkas can go to Saudi and secular/americanized can go to UAE, etc. Everyone under one government could be disaster.

You do realise a federal government can have different laws than a state government?

yes, it was egypt and syria, but that was too soon and unnatural.

Persians>Arabs

do ya'll agree?

persians think they are brown because arabs raped their ancestors.

a leaf

Yeah i was talking about the ones with the stuckup attitude that think they're 180iq because they aren't religious,also a lot of people here aren't even from mena.

Do Egyptians consider themselves Arabs?

yeah i know, but where else can a bahraini go?

from my experience most of them do irl. online i see copts that say otherwise

Lebanese are Catholics but that 97% is surprising desu.

Do you think Mecca should be governed as a theocratic micro-state similar to the Vatican (thus separated from Saudi Arabia)

lol bangladesh
must be those bangladeshi migrant workers
>You do realise a federal government can have different laws than a state government?

well no derp that's how the USA works, but there's still an over-reaching culture, and I just feel like (from my outsider's perspective) the Arab states or even just specifically the gulf are just too varied, despite the same language. Which BTW in America everyone says that your dialects are all so different that you can't talk to each other and have to use MSA (which we're told is "fake university language") or Quranic dialect to speak to each other.

I mean fuck do you really think throwing the same area ISIS has controlled into the same country as desert Amsterdam would result in anything good

That's what you are, an outsider you don't know shit besides information from a few 3rd gen dispora then that aren't even fluent in their own dialect or fus7a. I can understand everyone from Bahrain to Egypt, and I'm starting to understand Maghribi after being on this board.

You do realise we have nothing in common aside from muh Islam and """"""arabic""""""

Lots of different attempts have been made in the past
Egypt as syria did at one point, jordan and iraq did at a different time, others tried too I fgorget.

Europe doesn't all speak one language fluently.
We don't
>Europe was never united under one empire in the first place.
But mena was United under the Roman empire first.
>Europe never had one ethnicity.
Neither do we
>Then we have The similarities between the other countries in Arabia, the Saudis, the other Gulf States, yemen, Iraq and so on.
What similarities aside from muh Islam (which is very different according to the region) and """""arabic"""""
>Pan-Arabism will work, but it won't happen over night.
You just forgot one thing, people here hate gulfies with a passion. A lot of Muslims here won't even do hajj because they don't want to go to ksa

>You just forgot one thing, people here hate gulfies with a passion. A lot of Muslims here won't even do hajj because they don't want to go to ksa
lol wut

and 2bh, Europe does have one language, all of them speak English

Those people are usually teenagers or adults who are still mentally in teenage state

I don't understand why not just unify the mashriq+peninsula into one, and then unify maghreb into a different state. That would solve a lot of the problems you all are talking about.
Maybe it could even be like the east and west roman empire, de facto separate, but together all the same.

Because you don't solve political and economical problems by merging different countries together, especially when those countries already have separatist movements.

Is there even any proper way to decide on borders there? I mean let's say you give tuaregs their own country, it would just be the sahara right? That wouldn't be sustainable.
From what I understand berbers live alongside arabs in NA so there's no way to have borders with which to create countries. Same with syria and iraq, kurds and assyrians etc live in the same places as arabs.
I don't want to simply parrot "sykes-picot was a mistake" but I just can't see a logical reason that arabs wouldn't have their own country, like that other guy was saying the only reason a lot of countries are separate is just petty politics.

>Is there even any proper way to decide on borders there?
Well, let me guess, maybe the fact that Tunisian borders (for exemple) haven't changed since the XIXth century ( aside form some a few miles in the desert)
Nearly all mena countries have existed before colonial times.

> the only reason a lot of countries are separate is just petty politics.
Yes but we could say the same about Canada and the US.

You guys always seem to think we're all one people but that's wrong.
You could consider maghrebis, levantine and gulfies to all be relatively close in their respectful group but that's all.

A morrocan isn't closer to a Tunisian than a German is to a French.
And anyway, as I said merging countries won't solve anything and give new problems.

>we could say the same about canada and the US

Yeah we could and I agree. But the US and Canada don't need to merge because we're already well off. Merging the arab countries and being distributist economically would help to develop the region.

> would help to develop the region.
Litteraly how?
Give me an exemple.

It's obvious, it's the same basic principle as any greater union. Spread resources around and then everyone becomes better off.

What do you think the issue is with your countries then? I mean just saying "everything's fine we're totally good as it is" obviously isn't the case because there's rampant terrorism, war, and general instability. You can't even claim like "oh well I'm here in tunisia we're fine here and disconnected with most problems of the middle east" because plenty of isis fighters come from tunisia.

People there just don't seem to want westernization. You're probably an exception. But it looks to me like you're the minority.

wht the fuck is this webm

Some crossdressing faggot fucking what looks like a corpse in a tub with blood all around it

Koshary is the best arabic food ever prove me wrong.

Protip: you can't

kus emek tastes better

pic unrelated

Literally what in the absolute fuck

Why is this general allowed to exist
Why is mena allowed to exist