Who here likes Netherlands beer as much as me?

who here likes Netherlands beer as much as me?

pic related

I thought this was a milk thread.

can you handle milk?

Belgian beer > Dutch beer tbvh

I drink milk on daily basis without getting any diarrhea. I know 99% of asians are lactose intolerance though.

you are superior
don't forget to thank your parents

I don't think I'm the 1% who has a lactose tolerance gene. Because many people around me drink milk without any problems. Our body just can't absorb a nutrition of lactose.

no lactose? that's not milk then

no no, I mean, you don't get diarrhea even if your body can't discompose lactose because of lactose intolerance.

that depends on how bad your intolerance is, isn't it?

There's a local beer brand here called New Belgium, I guess you must be right. Truly begs a thought.

Other Americans apparently

I don't know much about lactose intolerance, but is there a degree of intolerance? I thought like... if you have the gene, you are 100% ok with lactose, but if not, you aren't ok with it at all. It's like a on/off switch.

i think your gene determines how efficient your enzyme is or how much of it you have

ok, in that case, most of us aren't lactose intolerance then... because most of us can drink without any body problems.
as you see the pic, milk is very common staff, and is widely sold in Japan. If most of us weren't able to drink milk, milk wouldn't be that common staff in Japan.

SMALL

Americans have a hard on for blegian beer. Just go to your local grocery shop and take a look at the beer section. Half of the beers will have "Belgian Style" on the label

FOAMY

America makes the world's best beer. I'm not trolling. We also probably make the world's worst beer, but American microbrew has surpassed all of Europe.

quality thread

do people actually drink heineken in the netherlands or is it just crap for export?

personally i think it's pretty gross, but i don't think it's nearly as popular as it was ten years ago or so, all the d-bags who used to drink eurotrash beer now all drink hopfuck quadruple IPA

True i like to drink Belgian beers with my Flemish gf.

my mom drinks it. i used to (for about 2 months) before i started buying my own (2 months after my 21st).

If it's on discount

:^)