1. Your country

1. Your country
2. What people think your nationality is when they first see you?
ill start
>canadian syrian
>"user are you from spain?"

1. Flag
2. White

American polish/french
Nobody knows what I am

turey

I am Greek.

Chile
Russian/Polish

1. Yes
2. When in another country I have been told that I look either Russian or German

Faroeian
American
Turk
Chilean
Montenegroian

Argentina
I don't know. I'm white, I could be from any white country.

white isnt a nationality you dummy

sorry
the whitest*

If it's an average amerifat he'll say mexican because that's the only hispanic country his tiny brain is able to remember.
Another hispanic could tell right away i'm colombian.
I doubt people from other places would be able to point my country in a map.

Britain. Scotland to be more specific.
Slav

1. Bahrain
2. Where's that?

Sup favorite poster!

salam ya a5i

I being serious.

Finnish, no white man move to Finlan

I guess your part of my fan base then, the first fan

Yes, do you watch the Olympics?

Italian because I'm in Italy

i dont really give a shit about the olympics, its not very popular here. football i watch those. i guess you'd enjoy the olympics, since you win every fucking one

Yeah, what do you watch for entertainment, other than football?

movies, tv shows, news articles and so on. plus I study the quran.

What kind of tv shows and movies? American or Arabic?

north italian (not memeing)

Mexican
Hard to know, I've been confused as Indian, white, and arab.

arabic/turkish/iranian/american/british
most movies i watch are either egyptian or american those, tv shows are diverse

historical, or anything really. American/Arabic/Turkish/Iranian. Whatevers good. you?

I watch American dramas and a few European comedies!

what?

What do think of Jesus and the Holy Bible, my mistake I had a typo error.

American, I am up to 1/4 German. Fuck knows the rest, so as much people don't talk to me enough for me to even know, I would assume THEY would assume I'm American, as generic European American not Native American. I find it sad.

Canada

Usually no opinion since "white" but I've had foreigners ask me if I'm Russian.

Mexican = Spanish
Spanish = Arab
Dot or feather?

I've had literal hundreds of people say I look native American.

My dad's Italian, mom's Polish.

he was a prophet. Christianity is another mess.

>Russian
Boт ты и пoпaлcя, хoхoл.

are you chinese? are you japanese? are you korean? arr rook same

Interesting, why do you considered it to be a mess? Opinions on black people?

well, it's too much to go into detail, but it just has its problems. and this hating black thing is a levant thing only really. in the gulf we have loads of people, i think i even have a few black in me, they are arabs like anyone else.

Nice, I didn't kniw levant countries had this problem, on a scale from Afghanistan to Norway, how safe is your country?

what you fink of th joos?

>I even have a few black in me
That's private

Straya

They probably just think I'm Australian until I open my mouth, then everyone always asks how long I've been in Australia because weird Australian-British hybrid accent.

1. Chile
2. They spend a lot time thinking and then say anything from french to russian

Norway.

Jews are good people, I hate Israel though but we could learn from them. We have jews in Bahrain, I even hung out with one once.

lol

Final question, I heard Mecca has a giant black rock on top of it, is this true? What would happen if that rock disappeared?

america
america

inside it. its basically a black stone that controls all muslims, the ones that go jihad are not real muslims because the black stone didn't tell them to go jihad. if the black stone told us to go jihad we would, thats why isis arent muslim. if the black stone disapeared all muslims would die overnight

1. USA USA USA USAUSUSUSUASU
2. When they see me: Some sort of middle eastern or north Indian
When they hear me speak: Definitely born and raised in America

I'm 2nd generation indian-american btw

This.
>Be mixed Filipino and white in area with large Viet population
>Everyone groups me with the rest of the Asians to the point I've learned Vietnamese

you might just look like your average WHYTE BOI

Very cool, but heard from a UAE poster that that the stone come from the heaven and turned black because of sin or something. Nice to talk to you see you later.

why can't they tell youre half white

>Dutch
>Dutch or German

Just visiting family, don't spam with RARE please.

I'm not sure if they can't tell or they just don't care because all they see is an asian.
Pretty much 80% of the time a white person talks to me all they want to talk about is the fact I'm not full white and ask questions like "so like, were your parents really strict? :^)" the asian community generally doesn't hang out with any of the white people. Interracial Asian/white is still kind of a weird phenomenon here..

where tf do you live cuz where i am, there are so many Asian/White interracial relationships and no one gives a fuck about any of that stuff, asians and whites make friends all the time

R A R E
A R
R A
E R A R

1. Chile
2. Chile
I'm not delusional enough to believe other people think I'm from another country

Nebraska. There are so many Asians here but it's like we haven't socially evolved to the point that whites and Asians can be friends without there being some weird fetish thing going on

1/4 asian, so I look like a Filipino

what the fuck are you

Foiled again.

Russia (Moved here legally)
Filthy communist

> KZ
> they usually have no idea

Maybe you should stop shouting "I'm Russian" on every corner, so people don't know your ethnicity first time they see you ?

Its my accent.

Can you say something on vocaroo?

>Asians in Nebraska
Literally had no idea this was a thing

USA

in Hungary people I thought i was german or swedish though

1. Murican
2. I don't think I'm likely to be mistaken for anything else, although a Russian girl once told me I look Irish.

>Filthy communist

Dull Pindos still believe that we are communists?

flag

just regular Hungarian

kek, how was the Keleti pályaudvar? do you find it as filthy as i?

Swede on vacation in Japan

I have been asked if I am french a few times but in general people do not guess my nationality and instead just ask me where I am from

I'm a white dude in Miami

Immigrants always think I'm British

My brother gets it too

East of Venezuela and North of Huezilia if my mental mapping serves right.

Finland.
Never happened so I dunno.

Though I got a story somewhat related. My step brother who is like ten years older than me visited Auschwitz camp several years back. He was in some info place looking for maps of the place and brochures when the clerk, bit older guy if I remember the story correctly then asked him if he was a finnish.
Bit stunned of this stepbrother then of course answered yes and the clerk told him he might've had some brochures in finnish language.
They talked a bit and the clerk told that he has seen so many nationalities and heard so many languages that he could guess quite well where one is from.
Well he was not wrong about my stepbrother.

>chinese/white
>japanese

>chinese/white
How does that work? Are you hapa or something?

1. Flag
2. I've been asked if I'm from Spain, Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela and Argentina.

Oh, and 2 guys at my last job asked me if I'm from the US

I'm a proud Irish-American and I make sure to inform everyone I meet about my nationality.

1. Estonia
2. Estonian
Fucking inbreds

>french, white
>"user are you jewish?"
i blame the nose t b h

1. Queensland
2. Fuggin white cunt

I study Harry Potter

>Cuban living in Argentina
>Why are you white? Shouldn't Cubans be black?
No retard argenfags, half the population in Cuba is white. We come from Spaniards.

>alf the population in Cuba is white. We come from Spaniards
>spaniards
>white