California

When will this place have an earthquake and sink into the ocean?

That's not how earthquakes work

>le california is bad meme

california is the best state in the union.

Just give it back

half of it is fucking desert and your influence on the rest of the us can only be described as cancerous. now have yourself an earthquake and die in a gas explosion or crushed under a freeway.

Shut up

i would gladly, at least the southern half. northern half is alright, could be merged with oregon or nevada

:^( chill out dude it's just a meme

Tell that to all of the stupid ass Mexicucks who bitch and moan about that shit all day everyday you fucking nignog shitstain.

Chicanos they are not Mexicans and the others chill out dude it's just banter

>Tell that to all of the stupid ass Mexicucks who bitch and moan about that shit all day everyday
Where do you hear this? It literally doesn't exist outside of radical protests and sjws online.

best state after Massachusetts

WAIT FOR ME I'M OUT OF THIS SHITHOLE

Washington = Alaska > Oregon = Hawaii > California

>this is what calfags actually believe

top 5:
Washington
Colorado
Alaska
South Dakota
Wyoming

Wow you're dogshit retarded

California was the Golden State in the 80s when Republicans ran it. Now...

>literally doesn't exist outside
Neither does he.

fight me irl

>south dakota
I appreciate taking pride in your state but you can't unironically slip it into the top 5 and act like it's fine.

I'm from Arizona, SD rocks dude

I doubt you've been to some of those states, I grew up in one of them and lived in another. just by including those two in the list it shows how deluded/clueless you are

I'm in AZ too and this chart is surprisingly accurate

I've been to all 50, visited all those states for 1+ months

where at? I'm in FLagstaff

My dad is actually Doug Ducey and he thinks AZ is shit

Phoenix

it needs to be split into autonomous regions like NY, IL, and TX so that they can get the central state gov to stop putting retarded regulations on other part of the state well at the same time not completely fucking over state infrastructure, money flow, and in the case of California, essential water flow (lol)

In this post I mean all the states I listed should be put into autonomous zones like in pic related (its just a quick mockup for NY because I live in it)

How could you compare a shit state like California to Massachusetts?

I know what happens in Upstate NY (super rich people living in rural forest area with lots of poor white trash areas too, mostly very spread out and empty)
What happens in West NY though?

I separated it from Upstate because its big thing is post industrial towns while Upstate (with its main engine being the based Hudson River valley) isn't. I gave it Tompkins, Cayuga, and Tioga so it would have more Southern Tier as well as Cornell. Although it would be fine if Upstate and WNY were together but honestly its more appropriate and actually helpful rather than just right-wing retardation and ranting.

I am going to clarify that I know upstate has a lot of post industrial shit too but WNY has Buffalo and Rochester and Buffalo needs a lot of special attention in ways that actually help it rather than just bloating it with Buffalo Billions.

Texas best state of the union

it could also be done by its official economic regions

Crime was at an all time high in the 80's but now it's lower then ever.

Hahahahahahahaha what the fuck

WYOMING

literal fucking redneck

I think it's enough if that earthquake kills everyone in LA and anywhere south of it + Frisco and the Silicon Valley.

How badly is the dry summer fucking over Cali?

Ten years ago, I was stuck in the airport in Phoenix for 13 hours. I recognize that this has no bearing on your state and actually I've been in other airports where that would have sucked worse.

Ain't been on a plane in years now. Fuck planes. Fuck airlines.

>he complains about baby boomers but doesn't live near a wealthy neighborhood of the san francisco bay area with a large elderly population

bump

Soon, bother soon

This

+Oregon

Which one?
>t. San Bruno

Not as bad as it seems. Just...warm-hot.