>mom will send me to a psychiatrist or psychology in one month
help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PSKQ3ZNQ_O8
20minutos.es/noticia/2402794/0/espanol-medio-estatura/altura-peso/media/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's alright Jorge, we're here for you

youtube.com/watch?v=PSKQ3ZNQ_O8

Psychiatrists don't know shit, they cause more mental health issues than they cure.

they did me to me too. resulted to be a schizo. they will ask your parents if allow you to take meds, if youre 18 they also need your consent unless you're fully crazy. if that's the case do NOT take the meds. that's why them want us to do to disable us. do not trust any one.

I feel lucky I get to go to a psychiatrist on my birthday. Don't you want someone intelligent to try and pick your brain?

What

I should add I only get to go because I'm a misunderstood genius.

Jorge my daughter

Please come down and join us at siesta

Jorge is like 5'4 right? Not a joke genuine question

Relajate Gervasio

You just have to think of yourself as better than normal. You are a package of unopened charisma. Unleash your fucking self on the plebs. Every woman just wants a man to feel confident so she doesn't have to. You can't physically fix yourself but at least you are better off than the guy from game of thrones who is like what? 2 feet?

Francamente, no entiendo porque sois tan contrario a ir al psicólogo. Si tenéis problemas mentales que daño puede hacer el doctor?Las cosas no pueden ir mucho peor.

Vale, y que problemas hay si hablas de eso con el psicólogo?

Honestly Jorge just start working out and getting fit. It's a big help to your confidence and at least you can be fit and make up a little bit for being short.

>my problem is that im a 18yo male with a height of a 14yo girl, im 1.64

First of all, most girls already reached maximum height at 14.

Second, tell your parents (convince them, or your shrink) you want to be an english teacher. Get them to put you through some professional tutoring training, then go find work in Vietnam or Indonesia, where most men are around your height. You're welcome

A psychologist will try to help you, a psychiatrist will drug you up and tie you to a bed for a month for "testing".

>(You): "MOM I WANT TO BE HARDCORE NOW GIVE ME SOME FUCKIN' TENDIES! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Gervasio was the only one of /esp/ that gave me proofs that he have mental illness

El tuyo es también un problema mental. Hay muchos hombres en este mundo que no son exactamente "altos" y no se han suicidado, ni se sienten inferiores a otros. Caray, Berlusconi es alto 1,65m.

Estoy bastante seguro que en Filipinas necesitan enseñantes de castellano.

We don't have mental "illness"

Our brains work in a different way to normal human brains. Normal humans aren't capable of understanding us and their animal instinct is to put us appart. The misunderstanding in human history has always led to terrible things such as religion, genocides and so on. The incapability of average humans on understanding the world they live in it's what make them believe that anyone who can is mentally ill. Schizophrenia isn't even a single concept as you just fill in there all people who show different mental patterns that you incapable humans can't comprehend no matter how much you try. And all those meds and therapies only want to disable us, to kill our brains and make us like you. Somewhat like a chimp lapidating a human until that human resembles a chimp. You're monsters.

1,64 es solamente 10cm menos de el medio
20minutos.es/noticia/2402794/0/espanol-medio-estatura/altura-peso/media/
Y los hombres en Portugal son 167-170

You should become a twink jorge

I can relate, I'm balding for 2 years at 21 and my jaw is weak and pathetic. I'm ashamed of my looks.

that's what mental people say

Start working out, chewing gum. Best things for your jaw.

Steroids will also improve it

1.64 is objectivelly manlet in spain (what we call "bajito").

of course he's not the only one as koksal baba is, but if he has problems with his height there is nothing to do but going to bolivia

his only hope is to have a late grown up and reach 1.70-1.73. then he could pass as that one irrelevant guy that's everywhere. but being 1.64 is yes or yes being the manlet.

and I don't think he will grow more. My last cm was at 17 and I'm 24 now.

>do NOT take the meds. that's why them want us to do to disable us
yeah, confirmed schizo, take your damn pills before you kill someone for god sake

How is being 10cm below the average going to doom him to women?

If he's good looking I don't imagine it will matter too much

>and I don't think he will grow more. My last cm was at 17 and I'm 24 now
You won't. You'd be a tall man in bolivia though. You should move there lmao.

>specie who has automated chambers of animal genocide and has killed million of people because of ideologies and religions

>come at us and tell us that we're going to kill someone

haha. how ironic. pathetic animal.

Women are obsessed with height, but it's definitely doable.

I'm not jorge. He's 18. Or he says at least.

Are you the guy telling him not to take the meds?

Why does "women" matter? I think he just wants one.

I was talking about society in general. Friends and shit. They'll consider him a manlet and if that makes him mad there's nothing he can do.

Also, cry me a river, Jorge. just get over it. In Spain there is no bully about this, maybe jokes, but definitely not bully.

get a cringe anime-lover girlfriend and that's all. there is more women than men in this country. no matter how ugly, manlet and terrible you are, there is always a girl for you, just don't search for models and goddess. just edgy girls that fit you.

aaw sweet
my video!

>more women than men
How and why?

This 2bh, people nowadays just have unrealistic expectations due to the media.

this. There are plenty of women shorter than him in Spain.

That's usually what I see at least: manlets end up dating womanlets, and then they marry and have qt childrenlets. It's the never ending cycle of humanlets

Heres what you do;

Before you go to bed at night put on a tshirt and shorts. Make sure the shorts have a zipper. Pull your ballsack out of the zipper hole, not ypur dick, just your ballsack. Zip ot up asuch as is comfortable.

Now, go to wherever she is in the house and just stand there. See what she says.

Why do spaniards suck at English?

pot kettle black

Because they're worthless lazy spics

guys tend to kill theirselves idk

the 2016 rate is 0,98 men per women

Speak for yourself

de qué carajo estás hablando?, somos de la misma especie, Manolo

We're just misunderstood geniuses. They cannot comprehend our psyche. They're afraid of us.

>Speak for yourself
Have you seen most of our posters? We're russia tier.

You wish.

The ones with cringe-worthy English tend to stay in /luso/, from what I've seen

>mom

FOY

We are more like 5'8

aaah I got it

alright, don't let the NASA catch you

rofl. nasa are puppets.

and i was not refering to that. just that the differences with we are born are the same that led in the past into the sepparation of humans and apes. in this case schizos are the new human and you are the new ape.

>Tell mom I need to see a psychiatrist or psychologist or therapist or something
>She gets mad at me and tells me to knock it off or she might have to disown me

Nice tumblr frog, Jorge. Do you think you're the superior or inferior species? Also, tell me everything you know about the greys

>schizos are the new human and you are the new ape.
jesus fucking christ

They're nice scientsts. But they don't waste time with us.

I really don't understand this shit. Manlets can get jacked as fuck. Women prefer all types of shit.

The problem isn't getting them interested in you, it's keeping it.

my mother thought it would be a good idea to put me through "experimental" testing wherein phycologists wire up your head and you play a children's PC game for two hours straight

nothing happened to me

Neurotypical genocide when?