Can we please exterminate all the NEET parasites that infest our society? You know, make the world a better place

Can we please exterminate all the NEET parasites that infest our society? You know, make the world a better place.

Why? They're only leeching off their parents, I don't see the problem.

What the fuck am I looking at here

Bot Fly larvae.

I'm convinced South/Central America is more of a monster ridden hellhole than Australia

There are many south americans here that have never even heard of bot flies lamo

They've still got all manner of creatures that want to kill you living there

imho nothing beats the Lyme-ridden ticks.
Leaches are bad, but you've gotta be near water/wetlands.
Venomous crap can be stepped on.
This fly is really disgusting, but it doesn't fuck you up for life afaik.

Kek

You can't

You won't ever touch us, you will have to live with the concept of people NEETing until the rest of your life, you will die knowing that some people lived much more than you, people that had real freedom and really enjoyed your lives

No go to sleep, Mr Silverstein wants to buy his nem yacht, peasant

>their lives
Fix'd

>Posting all day on Sup Forums
>Real freedom

top kek

>doing what I want to do
>not freedom

>he WANTS to post on Sup Forums all day

Is that even living at that point? Seems like merely passing the time, but every day, for ever

>wake up whenever I want
>do what ever I want
>no one orders me around
Wagecucks on suicide watch

>Wake up at 1pm after shitposting the entire night, sleep schedule is completely fucked up, going to sleep when it's bright out and up when it's dark

>Do whatever I want - that is within the allowance my mom set for me and that doesn't require me to leave the house or to interact with real people

>No one orders me around - except for my parents who keep telling me to get a job or else they'll kick me out because they're getting worried I'm not gaining any life skills

Yeah really living the life, totes jelly brah

>you don't want to the things i do
>you're not living then!!!

There are lots of lime ticks in the UK and I'm not particularly scared of them

>wagecuckies will never know the feeling of freedom
lol

What if you work a job that gives you months of holidays at a time?

18 year neet reporting in, like always feels good to be a NEET

Living a life heavily dependent on other people is not freedom. Your life as it is now could end by a whim of the one enabling your "freedom", how is that not scary when youre sitting on the passanger seat of your own life?

what difference does it make? We don't need more money anyway, why the fuck would I work a single second?

Just saying your options are kind of limited so you don't really have the freedom you claim to have

I've been a NEET and I've worked(I am right now) id choose working any day of the week. Feels good being able to spend money on whatever you like

because you get to make lots of money, buy nice things, see nice places, whilst having lots of free time

> mfw NEET cuck will never know the feeling of freedom from their parents

Also ironically, its the working middle class the jewish higher echelon wants to destroy while increasing welfare queen voting battery population that will keep them up in the administrative positions for meager breadcrumb handhouts.

>Working for someone else
>neets are the ones watching their life from the passenger seat
Why are wagecuckies so delusional?

Eh being a neet is alright but it gets old and depressing quickly

There's only so many videogames to play 14 hrs a day until you get bored and the worst part is being dependent on your parents so you cant buy anything. Having your parents beg you to get a job every day sucks too

So how do you exist withoht working? Who pays for you?

>Living a life heavily dependent on other people is not freedom
Well and you're dependent on your boss lol everyone is dependent of someone, I just chose to be dependent of my own parents rather than a complete moron stranger
>Your life as it is now could end by a whim of the one enabling your "freedom", how is that not scary when youre sitting on the passanger seat of your own life?
I don't think my own parents will fuck me over kek but if that happens I wouldn't give a fuck because I still lived more than any wagecuck would live in a thousand years
Freedom means possibility of doing what you want to do

Everything can be done through the internet nowadays, the things that can't are really superficial so I can ignore them

It happens that I just want to do things that aren't very expensive
It's not like i'm poor though

I've done everything that wanted outside my house 2bh, I've even travelled to switzerland and portugal
why you don't like your parents user?

>mummy begged me to get a job
>It must be the same for everyone else
Why do wagecucks always push their problems onto others?

Well good for you but I want to have financial security and get rich, so I work

Most, dare I say the vast majority of people have greater aspirations than having no money and spending all our time on Sup Forums so they work too

The difference between you and me is that i have merits that get me instantly re-employed if i somehow lose my job, while you will get a pat on the back, a piece of cardboard and a black marker.