Is Alexander the Great the greatest European of all time?

Is Alexander the Great the greatest European of all time?

He was the first white guy to conquer foreign bitches and exert white male superiority to the world.

He's one of my heroes

And then the Mongols, ottomans, timurids, Arabs, and Persians returned the favour

And then Colonial Euros reminded them all who's boss, bitch

and then al-qaeda reminded you of whose the boss, bitch

Alexander the Great was black. The Macedonians were ruled by black kings and queens

>Bahrain

How does the "royalty" even allow you to access this site.

shh...the truth is dangerous

its blocked. Anyway, the Khalifa family are good people, just misunderstood, people on Sup Forums always think they are oppressing our people or something. Without them Bahrain would be under Iranian rule.

may God keep you safe from the venom of the cobra the teeth of the tiger and the revenge if the afghans.
-alexzander the great

worth noting after barly beating porius in pakistan alexs men gave up after hearing the next kingdom had a bigger army more war elephants an cheetahs

I am Macedonian

>greeks
>white

he was semitic as all of southern europe

>Greek
One of the reasons many Greeks were apathetic of him was because of the fact he was Macedonian.
>White
He had one brown eye and one blue eye and was described as being blond. Plutarch even says that he was of a fair colour. The sources are pretty clear that he was a white man you retarded Spanish fuck

>He was the first white guy to conquer foreign bitches
Hittites displaced the Hattians and had colonies in the Levant in the second millennium BC. There were probably other Indo-Europeans who conquered Middle Eastern kingdoms like the Mittani but most of them were unrecorded.

>Hittites
>white

>He had one brown eye

Not white for Sup Forums standards then.

>one brown eye
>white

cry me a river

You are majority shiite, arent you?

Sounds like sunnis are opressing people again.

I thought they were all brown at first too because they were a minority in Asia but they probably had a caste system where some nobles only married among themselves and the practice lasted for a few centuries before they all gradually became brown.

Hittites interacted with Egyptians and some Egyptian mummies are unusually White.

No. He just used the superior army and military tactics his dad had created and ordered it to march.

he was a fucking fag
he wasn't greek

No, the greatest is Nicolae Ceaușescu, the Genius of the Carpathians

Sunnigger detected, take that Saudi dick out of your ass and then kill yourself.

>tfw no Alexander the Great shota bf

We are, and the Shias are just as Arabs as the Sunnis. It's a complicated situation, hard to describe over the net.

The problem is that Islams intolerance against unbelievers is very easily turned inside against itself due to the strict rules and opinions who is a believer or not.

Would have less problems with immigrants here if they would just accept that there are other valid opinions or at least not force theirs on others.

I wish you guys good luck with resolving these issues, if anyone in the arabic world has a chance to actuelly become a peacefull society then it is your rich city states.