1. Your country?

1. Your country?
2. Your OS?

>falling for the windows 10 meme

computer dual boots OS X and Windows 7. Can do most things on both, need Windows for some programs and vidya, sometimes OS X is just comfy.

Windows 98 PRO

eat this, motherfucker

Windows 7

Windows 10 master race reporting for duty.

Tried to get into debian but I am apparently too fucking stupid to install even a simple program

kill me please

Except it's literal fucking shit. And the new update made it even more invasive with more shit on by default and some you can't turn off.

Using Windows 10 is literally the world Orwell wrote about in 1984

the one made by a white american

México

Dual boot win 7/Ubuntu

Shut the fuck up nerd

Linux can be counted in that too. Or a Finn maybe

Steve Jobs was part Syrian so definitely not him

>dumb fuck roommates keep telling me to update
>mfw they are constantly plagued with problems
>ALL 3 of them have the same fucking problem with the start menu not working at the moment
>one can't even open ANY files because apparently he doesn't have permission to even though he's the admin lmao
>still swear black and blue that it's better than windows 7 and I should just update

Currently have W7/linux mint dual boot

Is there a place where I can just straight up buy OS X or do I have to buy a fucking mac to get it? Wouldn't mind trying it desu

I really wish I could go back to Windows 7, but my old laptop took a shit on me recently and I was forced to buy a new one that comes with Windows 10 pre-installed.

I'm probably going to try some GNU/Linux stuff and find the one I like best as an alternative. I've done it before years ago so I'm not a total newbie to that stuff

Lol, u jelly? I'm in the mightiest bandwagon in the world.

btfo.

What distro are you using?

flah
Gentoo memeOS

Windowsn 10, cod bless amurica

w8 and ubuntu

1. USA
2. Windows 7 Home Premium
Doesn't feel out of date at all.

Windows 8.1
Elementary OS
Windows 10
Mac OSX

Iktf. I'm a complete retard sometimes when it comes to computers.

I use Windows 10 just to game on.

So I'm assuming you use a linux distro for normal use then.

How do I into dual booting? Where do I even start with something like that

OS X Maverick, Apple is casual, but I've had some serious regrets when ever I've felt like gaming.
There are way better (laptop) options nowadays.

Windows 10 and Ubuntu dual boot

Just partition your drive or if you have multiple HDD's just install it onto the second one

I'm stuck with a Win7 machine for now since my MBP drive went kill. I miss it though, but should I ever cough up the money for a decently sized SSD for it, I need to get a new battery and possibly have someone take a look at the logic board as well.

Linux is a meme for people who use computers through consoles.

Windows 7 ultimate.

Honestly don't care enough to install a linux system.

Literally all I know is my computer doesn't have an HDD, it has an SSD

>Linux is a meme for people who use computers through consoles.
we're not in the 90's anymore tho

i use windows just because of games. amd fucking sucks in linux.

>Linux is a meme for people who use computers through consoles

What did he mean by this?

Ubuntu for development work and because it's a lot smoother and less problematic than Windows.

Same shit, different hardware

Just go into disk management and partition off like 20gb to install linux or something on, then your BIOS will automatically register the 2nd bootable OS and prompt you to select which one to boot into when you turn your computer on

I use windows 7. Mne norm. but on my old comp has win xp. old OS master OS.

Can't use computers.

reminder to [code]pacman -Syu[/code]

What did he mean by this?

>longhorn
interesting
may I ask why?

Seriously considering switching to linux.
Maybe I'll have a windows boot option with only steam installed for games that don't work on linux

Linux Mint is the one you're looking for

literally install & use, didn't even had to install flash or java

debian on thinkpad
bootcamped mbp (osx/botnet10)
building a gaming rig that will triple boot (hackintosh, debian and windoze)

Fläg
OS X

Debian GNU/Linux

Not him, but thanks m8, I'm going to try it. I'll probably try Mint and a few others to see what I like most and just have a Windows boot for games. Literally the only thing I do on Windows that I couldn't do on anything else is play games

Windows 8.

It's strange to think that this is the last version of Windows I'll ever own.

Make live USB so you can try every distro without installing it and use your fav

(but also note that usb speed is considerably slower than hdd one and makes things go laggy)

I have an external hard drive with movies and pictures and shit on it.
I could just use that couldn't I, instead of a separate USB with a distro on it?

I have no idea what I'm doing, all I know is I hate Windows

Literally a pic from google dude

Just download virtualbox and use the ISO files from the distros to create a VM, you don't even need to boot into it then and you can fuck around even more and come back to them later if need be to fuck around some more

on desktop dual boot Win 7 / Ubuntu
on laptop, changed Win8 to Win 7

>cmdfetch

How the fuck do I get this to work properly? Literally just gives me a garbled mess everytime

It might work but you need to search for a tutorial because I've never tried it

as says virtualbox is also an option, but might not work graphically the same in there than in real computer (in my case virtualbox made things look uglier)

flag
шindows 10

lmao nevermind, must've been doing something wrong all those months ago

Shindows 10?

No, you'll have to turn the USB into a live USB, i.e, removing everything on it to replace them with the system files to boot from

Just do

yes

>May
>Windows 10 for games
>Mac Mav for drawings het/bl manga
>Ubuntu for.. well customization and a lil on programming, I guess. Separate rig, of course.

Windows 7 Ultimate
didn't pay for it.

At work in office I had Win8 but it sucked.

Netherlands
Windows 10

It came standard with it and I really can't be arsed to downgrade or something

Wall-E kept working autonomously for millenniums, changing it's own part and reloading himself. Eve froze just after her release and nothing could be done to fix her. They had to get her into the shop.
Terminator try to kill you and it is the tale of the fight between human and machines.

You've remembered to me a couple of dutch people who went to my store asking for repair the husband laptop. He just had a virus but I found a folder (yes while things go clean I like to spy all their personal stuff) where he had lots and I say lots of pictures of old women and their feet. It was pretty disgusting desu and later on when they came back I looked to him and he doesn't even felt nervous or anything. Dutch are rare.

More stories like this please. :3

99% of times people only have regular things in their computers

one middle aged guy had some memes in the downloads folder, the dutch ones I said, a girl that had a docx file about aliens... i've never found anything like illegal.

>not liking old wrinkly feet

what are you, a disgusting neanderthal?

I use Arch on my thinkpad.

Romania
ChromeOS

pirate windows 7

OS X
Russia

Flag
Free Windows 10
If I downgrade to win8.1 can I use, in future, the same windows 10 activation key?

Win7

It just werks. Most of the time.

Win10 master race report in