What's the point of European languages that aren't English?

>required subject in high school in every country
>all university classes are taught in English in all European countries
>all media is in English because 100% of your movies and TV are American; European bands sing in English; videogames are in English
>everyone under 30 just talks to each other in English online and in person

Yet every time you call them on it Euros will pretend not everyone speaks English and that their own languages still matter. Why?

for a hobby
for better employment opportunities

it's another American education is sub par thread

I've used english irl 3 times in my whole life, 2 of which were in classroom.

>>all university classes are taught in English in all European countries

really?

Are americans the only unironically patriotic dumbshits on this board? Every being monolingual is a point of pride for these morons

yes they do it to attract foreign students

Really? How cucktastic

no lol

You use English every day on this site, when playing video games (because I fucking know that games aren't localized into Finnish)

look at the music and movies you like, how much of that is English?

Quads of truth. Finland BTFO.

>games are in my language
>music and movies too

>soon USA will also switch to it

>He has a "self defence force"
>Calls other countries cucked

Poetry

Vous pouvez sucer ma bite yankee de merde

That. Americans seem to be under delusion that english dominates the world. I hardly ever hear or speak english outside 4chinks, and I work in the international company. During conferences we speak either russian, or extremely bad english just to get the points across.
I don't play videogames, and it's nigh impossible to find cinema halls that use subtitles instead of dubbing.

ignore monolingual fags' threads
don't reply to monolingual fags' threads
sage monolingual fags' threads
report monolingual fags' threads
if possible kill as many monolingual fags as you can

ya 2050 spanish will take over.
right now spanish n portugese is good in xase u commited a crime n need to hide.
ir russian for waifu

Really different vibes speaking swedish to swedes/norwegians and espaƱol to spaniards. Getting closer than you could ever with just english.
Stay unilingual. my American friend, cod bless.

>
there's like a handful of "international classes" in the year and neither the teacher nor the students speak halfway decent english

this is simply not true

>European damage cucktrol

>stating a fact
>damage control

We only speak English for foreigners. Also our university classes are not taught in English unless you go on an Erasmus (European program)

>What's the point of languages that aren't English?
Really makes you think.

Because high-quality media, literature, and everyday life is still in our language ? You ameridumb

What's the point of Europeans?

>People unironically playing video games in their own language instead of English as God intended.

>no see you're WRONG because in my country we speak our native tongue more often than we speak English

Eurodumbs holy fuck

>Best country in the world
>Doesn't even have a language of its own.

It's true though.

Never had a university class taught in English, are you kidding me?

>all media is in English because 100% of your movies and TV are American; European bands sing in English; videogames are in English
>everyone under 30 just talks to each other in English online and in person

You think young people of the same nationality in Europe actually speak English to each other in person, in real life?

That would be ridiculous. I might have good English but can never speak it as well as my native language, and it will never have the same emotional impact.

>>(because I fucking know that games aren't localized into Finnish)

Why they would not be? They are almost always localized into Czech and that is also a small country.

Also, all TV shows and movies in our TV are dubbed into either Czech or Slovak.

No

My Erasmus was in Spain, so I had to learn Spanish

>Why they would not be?
Never seen a major game localized into Finnish 2bh.

Only movies for kids and children's shows are dubbed here. Otherwise it's subtitles all the way.

It is traditional to dub here.

What OP wrote might be true for Northern Europe, but nobody, even under 30 talks fucking English to each other in person, except for talking to foreigners.

Well you're getting cucked by little anglos dick,doesn't mean we're all that keen to go full retard with english.

>What OP wrote might be true for Northern Europe
Yeah nah
>but nobody, even under 30 talks fucking English to each other in person, except for talking to foreigners.
Same here.

?

>AMERICAN

I do not think there is any country where people would communicate among each other with a non-native language. Even to Czechs we speak Slovak.

Oh look. Another american being a retard. What's next? You're going to vote for Hillary?

I can;t even remember the last time i spoke English. I read it a lot, but never speak it. That's why i suck at it.

Only weeaboos speak english to each other and i have not heard of any english uni in sweden.
Almost all the good media is in english though.

Most young people are good english speakers, I wouldn't know about the older ones, but i think most are ok at it.

Reminder that Spanish is more common than English

>English won't even be your national language soon

Altough coming from a merilard he could actually believe it.

In the irrelevant parts of the world yeah

>all media is in English

Yes because, Dutch people like shit that's made in the UK. American? Not really.

You never know with them. If i would make such a statement with my toothpaste flag, you all would be posting pictures of fishhooks.

okay this is fucking dumb
Once, I met up with some cool musicians from some southern states. There were Portuguese speakers, Spanish speakers, Italian speakers.
I had to switch to Spanish because nobody outside of France really understands us, but aside from that, you know which language we used?
Our own, all of us. Maybe we slowed down a little or a lot to understand but even with no education in Portuguese and having never been to their country I was able to understand them as was everyone else in the room.
This is what Amerilards don't understand. We're all speaking Latin slang anyway.
The only time I've used English IRL was on England

ahahahahaha you're all cucked by us

English is the nigger of languages.
It is dull and simple. It keeps spreading and breeding.

ok you may pretend that it's you

Weeaboos? Wouldn't they want to speak Japanese?

Shut up, Pakistan

reminder that it is the language of my ancestors that your women will moan in when I fuck them

Same with Slavs.

Arabic?

you let arabs fuck your women?

no

You do lmao