Jag kommer, jag kommer, jag är nästan där

bit gay

Made most of my good buds in middle school with that album

hardly

>Doing bluegrass covers of early 2000s gothcore

AUTISM BELONGS TO THE NORDS

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0l_hPVupj74

THAR HE BE, THAR HE GOES AGAIN

ISNT HE JUST THE PETTIEST LAND-LUBBER YEE EVER LAID EYES ON? I CAN ALMOST SEE HIS INHUMAN CARCASS SMASHING AWAY ON THE KEYBOARD, EATING SCALLIONS AND DRINKING RUM AS HE TYPES UP HIS LITTLE COMMENT FOR ALL TO SEE. THE INFAMOUS "cum lol", DONT IT BE? ARRRR

Don't lie, you've been caught with this playing
youtube.com/watch?v=hjGZLnja1o8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BGNoxeDC210

vocaroo.com/i/s0YbtKHJ8wTh>>63361479

need some trad on my phone lads
vocaroo.com/i/s0YbtKHJ8wTh

Pls don't let third worlders replace you, you make the first world kawaii af

just realised i have 21 hours of eurobeat on my phone holy shit
gonna delete duplicates quick

>THAR HE BE, THAR HE GOES AGAIN

ISNT HE JUST THE PETTIEST LAND-LUBBER YEE EVER LAID EYES ON? I CAN ALMOST SEE HIS INHUMAN CARCASS SMASHING AWAY ON THE KEYBOARD, EATING SCALLIONS AND DRINKING RUM AS HE TYPES UP HIS LITTLE COMMENT FOR ALL TO SEE. THE INFAMOUS "cum lol", DONT IT BE? ARRRR
What did he mean by this?

A FUCKING WHITE WHALE

wups

Can't get dudes out of my Brain

youtube.com/watch?v=6KnYw4EwYGc

Nah, this is Sweden now -> m.youtube.com/watch?v=GI5dhxOK4dY

anyone else like bob segar?

youtube.com/watch?v=_mRFWQoXq4c

Who is /underclass/ here? -> m.youtube.com/watch?v=tvSU9xFn2Ow

this

should be a comfy general

Pet Sounds is just too good.

youtube.com/watch?v=v0T-EQqzm5Q

I always end up coming back to it.

Thanks, lads.

GOD DAMN IT YOU DONT NEED TO ADVERTISE YOUR GENRE WHILE IM LISTENING TO IT

How difficult is a class in Virology going to be?

playing skyrim
wbu babe?

dont worry its going to be sick bro

Is this the new Partymaker?

Just tried it again for the first time in years bb. I can see why everyone seems to eventually just use it as a waifu simulator

>have to either move to another state with my mom or find somewhere to stay for a month and then rent an apartment on a minimum wage job

lmao I want to die

Do option 2 ladsie, unless your mom puts out

hard as fuck

very interesting material

make sure you read and study and you'll be ok but don't take other hard classes concurrently

What vidya should I play desu

Animal Crossing Wild World

It's fine as long as you study and read the book. This applies to pretty much any class, but some require more than others. That one will probably require quite a bit more but it won't be so bad

Who is /blackmetal/ here? -> m.youtube.com/watch?v=YLVDGty62gw

I don't have much of a choice as I'm stuck with biochemistry and medical mycology, as well.
Granted, I do have an interest in virology.

How often would you recommend I study a day on this class?

its just who /black metal/ here

Ey, tigger du spö eller?!?!

So I accidentally bought cherry coke instead of cherry dr pepper and only noticed halfway through drinking the 2 liter bottle

ja, i splöggen de splæd :DDD

Also, thanks for the responses.
I'm a bit nervous about my semester.

oh shit man biochem and viro together

I'm pressing f for your sleep schedule / sanity

those two are both infamous at my school and I thank the lord I didn't have to take them at the same time

good luck

Which state?
Also, is your mom a bitch? Is she hot?

>dr pepper

New Mexico, no, no.

Nä nu jävlar!!! Nu har du satt din sista potatis :D:D

that english girl gives me uncanny deja vu
ja i maggen de potatis :DDDD

>tfw no qt french qt to watch sports with

No need to overdo it and burn out with long 5 hour sessions or anything, especially if you have other tough classes (biochem was a real killer at my school). Just study every day you have lecture for it for maybe an hour and a half or two to go over everything. Honestly you don't need to set a time, just study until you feel comfortable with the material and if you start to feel tired, put it down.

HOWEVER on exam weeks expect to stay up super late and study for extremely long periods of time. If you keep up on everything though it'll just be reviewing things you know and it won't be so bad

Waiting for dat punchline.

>french qt

HAIRY

I've noticed that I tend to make bizarre leaps of logic, and in conversations I jump back and forth between subjects to the point that people get confused. Was it autism?

Why are Americans so rude? m.youtube.com/watch?v=h_z976xnmgc

My brother went to teach english in korea and he got a korean gf. WTF

HEY LITTLE BIRD
FLY AWAY HOME
YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIRE
YOUR CHILDREN ARE ALONE

ya

No, you just need to think before you speak. Make sure your thoughts are linear. Communication skills aren't always natural. Some people have to work on them.

chink whores are sluts for western cock

Even normies know subconsciously that Swedes are to be despised.

whats the point of this if he's obviously switching languages halfway

Best Tom Waits song imho

other people when they're driving
>having drinks or food
>talking to their passengers
>one hand on the wheel
>might occasionally take focus away from road
>5mph over the speed limit is nbd

me when i'm driving
>both hands on the wheel at all times
>silent unless asking for directions
>eyes constantly darting between road and mirrors and windows
>always follow the speed limit, even in construction zones when no one is working

I could switch on over to dendrology for now.

Granted, it could be a deceptively difficult class; however, I think I'd have a greater chance from learning about trees than viruses.

As for now, I really do need all the A's I can get, and I'd rather not flub it with biochemistry.

THE CAPTAIN IS A ARMED EYED DWARF
HE'S THROWING DICE ALONG THE WHARF
IN THE LAND OF THE BLIND THE ONE EYED MAN IS KING
SO TAKE THIS RING
probably my favourite 4 tom waits lines of all time

it's terminal, user.

good taste but i disagree tb h.
i prefer cemetary polka.

It's just a stupid YouTube channel, they maid this one also: m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbum63CiB7w

the punchline was at the beginning. I accidentally did a thing

I do think before I speak. It's just that my mind kind of jumps around and makes connections, and I don't think about whether other people have made the same connection or not

redpill me on tom petty

Can someone wake me up at 7 am I have to go somewhere

me 3rd frum right

it's called transitions

help others make the same leaps you do by walking them through your own condensed thought process

social skills are learned, keep working on it

me being sat on

Are you premed? It would be wise to go for the easier A's, but then again on the other hand if you do really well in a tough semester it looks great on your transcript. But good luck senpai, just don't fall behind and you will be fine

What state are you currently in?

Biology pre prof. Kind of wish I did premed in the beginning, but I made up my mind a little too late, so I'm having to play catch up and plan on going into Pharmacology or assistant physician, which I'm fine with; however, the pharmacy jobs are a bit inflated, unless if I decide to live the rural life.

Thank you so much for all your responses, despite me probably going with Dendrology, now.

you're making the right choice, concurrent biochem and viro would be a GPA depth charge

FUCK CAPILLARY ACTION! My teabag was hanging over the side of the mug, the fan was drying it out enough to suck up more moisture and cause it to spill over the side. That's my theory.

Once, there was a boy called Tom. Tom had a happy childhood – lots of friends, hobbies he attended to once a week and a loving family. Tom was a happy kid. He played with the neighborhood boys. One could even say that Tom was one of them.
And you know what they say about childhood friends: no one never has any friends later on like the ones they had when they were twelve.

But so it happened that when Tom hit the puberty he never actually grew up to be a man. Tom never grew more than 5' 10". As sad it was everyone dealt with it; no girl was interested of Tom and eventually his friends abandoned him. Tom found out that his destiny was to be alone. He even had a nickname: Little-Tommy. Tom Petty, as they called him.

And that is what Tom did. He was all alone. Poor Tommy.

WOKE

I'm sorry, /cum/

Probably for the best.
I was premed but then I really got interested in genetics and thought I'd enter a genetic counseling program, then I got obsessed with population ecology and wildlife biology and I'm probably going to graduate school for something related starting next year provided I finish up my applications soon. I think it's important to find what you really want to do because you'll probably be doing it for the rest of your life, even if it's late it sounds like you've got an idea of where you want to go so no worries

Where in Colorado are ya bud I wanna live in Boulder :3

My woke levels are reaching scary heights.

I don't forgive you. Fuck you.

go to your room and think about what you've done

Grand Junction, it's nice but it gets fugging hot. Whenever I'm out visiting Gunnison I'm always jelly because it's so much comfier there.