>>63361394

Per capita

DELET

>be an acohol addict just a year ago
>back to world class within a year after destroying his body for months
if you want to give the medal to someone it should be the company who created his meds.

It's genetic engineering. Only a world class genetic scientist could detect the modifications made on his genetic code.

Per delegation size

Per capita is the dumbest fucking way to measure Olympic success and what's funny is you don't realize how bad it makes you look. Compare Michael phelps to Brazil. You have 200 million people, Michael phelps is one person. You have 24 gold medals in history, Michael phelps has 22. Now multiply 22 by 200 million. Michael phelps alone has 4,400,000,000 more medals than Brazil

Wow it's funny how statistics work when you don't know what to measure

>Summer Olympics
It's an objective fact that the winter Olympics are better

How did your mom fit skis out of her pussy?

That's one of the universe's mysteries that only us Norwegians will know the answer to

GOD DAMN

We don't care about the olympics though. We don't invest trillions into training our athletes like you do.

lel

>MICHAEL PHELPS ALONE ALMOST HAS AS MANY MEDALS AS AUSTRALIA DOES LOLOLOLOL

He has a very good chemist.

>5 gorillions categories in swimming
No shit it's easy for a good swimmer to win several medals. If he wins over 50m, what stops him from winning 100 or 200 as well?

Can't wait til fapping becomes an olympic discipline

>fapping righthanded
>fapping lefthanded
>fapping with both hands
>fapping freestyle
>1hour endurance fap
>3minutes quick fap
>and so on

Brazil just invest those trillions into building soccer stadiums, while half of your population starves and lives in Africa-tier conditions.

Let me see you try swimming you obese cuck

>he's clearly doping, given how good he is nobody would EVER think to test him and he can't just be naturally good!

You mad that

>PER CAPITA

Michael Phelps has 176,000,000 more medals than Switzerland

What the fuck are you talking about ahahahaha

Our athletes are largely self trained, at the aquatic clubs they choose to go to for example, or whatever sport they practice. We don't have a state funded Olympic program, we're just naturally competitive and are developed with enough resources to produce world class athletes

That's literally all there is to it

Then why didn't you win the World championship in football?

Just wait. New Zealand will soon have the comeback of the century.

>you can't cheat testing
Kek, every olympic athlete is on gear.

Yeah when I want to be competitive in archery I dope my blood for extreme precision and focus

I don't watch the Olympics, but last I checked were still in top 10. That's good enough

>Sedatives and anxiolytics are sometimes used in sports like archery which require steady hands and accurate aim, and also to overcome excessive nervousness or discomfort. Diazepam and propranolol are common examples; ethanol and cannabis are also used occasionally.

>We don't care
Neither does the government of the United States. Our world-class athletes get 0 government funding, all of it is private institutions and corporate sponsorship.

>diazepam
You are LITERALLY telling me athletes can just get away with using benzos at the Olympics

You're a fucking retard Sven like unironically

It was special doping for Phelps.

>Sedatives
>Benzos
>Anxiolytics
>Passing tests
hahahahahaha

Literally half of your delegation for disqualified for doping you cheating fucks

Not sure who's worse about cheating, you or China

Regardless you still can't come close to us at the Olympics lmao

Was disqualified***

Pretty cool to see such enthusiasm, meanwhile we have Cariocas literally shooting up buses and protesting against the event, where literally 90% of the population either completely disagrees with and just don't care. What a bunch of sellouts, this country really deserves to rot.

China isn't a cheating nation desu, they just have the government adopt children from the age of 2 months and raise them forever to be athletes.

But your women are hot so that's cool lol

Aren't Australians supposed to be good swimmers since they're on a island?

Their top swimmer currently competing was literally banned from previous competitions for doping

Like not even that long ago

Any nation with a state funded Olympic program is shady

Technically we're all on islands my man haha

Almost any prolific athlete has been banned at some point or another for doping. But I guess, most state funded athletes fall under a shady area of competing. That's because of the political nature of the games.