Aussie in Japan here

Aussie in Japan here

How come Japanese people are so nice to Americans when theyre retards? Fear?

This obese American slob just asked this 9/10 qt at the bar to take a picture with him and she said yes with a smile and put her arms around him.

zitto animale

I'm not even a nip m8

Japan and USA are best friends forever. Unlike faggy Western countries the Japanese respect us for ensuring their status as a first world economic power with no need for a military budget.

They give us the best tech in Asia and anime too. Americans love Japan just as much as they love us, and they know it.

Americans are very loud and outgoing. I guess they like that.

le exotic meme. the reason of girls going preferently to immigrants.

f.ex i'm kinda ugly and not attractive in general, yet i have the typical "mediterranean looking" in some point similar to levantines semites and when I went to the Netherlands to a friends family house, once in the outside with him I noticed that girls were like a thousand times more interested in me than in Spain.

things like pretending they were interested in spanish (while my friend also knew it but he looks average germanic) as an excuse to talk, asking me things about spain, if I had gf, parties, bulls (fuck this fucking meme) and these kind of things, by the time they end their actuation then "hehe we should talk or something here my whatsapp"

Opposites attract I guess

But then again Aussies are the same most of the time and Japs don't seem to care

We're probably a bit more obnoxious as tourists than Americans. Then again I worked with a guy who met his wife in Japan so I dunno.
I thought they hated waito piggu over there

They like black americans a lot too for some reason

Maybe hip hop

>How come Japanese people are so nice to Americans
We're often mistaken for movie stars and famous athletes in foreign countries.

You're a fucking moron, just like most of the Americans I guess.

America has an astronomical debt, I can't think of any other country that is so much in debt. (Probably because there is none)

America has 0, all their money is loaned.. Or well, we all know America... So it's safe to say it's stolen by now.

zitto animale

All first world countries have debts

This girl definitely looks Chinese though

Might be.
The difference is the amount of debt they're in though.

Germany's external debt is higher as a percentage of GDP than the USA's.

World economy is based on debt. Usa could easily repay all of its debt but it would crash the economy

Hahahahahahhahahahahhahaahhahahahhahahahhaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha

No. Not even close buddy.

I doubt they could pay it back as it seems impossible looking at the amount they're in debt.

Also, when it would crash the economy.. It would mean economic suicide, so they can't.

Ok, you've obviously proved that you know very little about economics, so just do us all a favor and stop embarassing yourself

the only people they fear are the brazilians

That's alexander skarsgÄrd bro

A lot of them went to your country, amazon. If anything their either didn't fear you at all or were hoping to make friends.

I'm almost sure that girl is Chinese. The awkward fashion sense looks like how they dress over here. Also that guy is a celebrity, of course they'd be in awe.

>Fear?
yes

Its because they like being mugged.

>at the bar
That explains what you saw.