What have you noticed difference from faces of east Asians through Olympics events...

What have you noticed difference from faces of east Asians through Olympics events? Did you make out that K-pop beauty was simply misery?

not invited: allrookthesame memes

En silencio animal.

I'm about to learn mandarin

Is this true, can I get a cute chink gf

Also japs generally look more like children compared to other Asians

Gook and chink female athletes look like men. Have not seen nips yet.

I am a but obsessed with making out asian racial traits actually but it is quite hard. Koreans and Japs are relatively easy but the Chinese are far too diverse.

Look burger this is authentic qt.

and another

authentic Korean qt

and another korean

Chinese ***woman***

two south Korean women and one sissy pot head

>For the japanese, personality is more important than blood. It's the american influence.

Most of us naturally have double eye lids that we love it.

like she has

we prefer cute (kawaii ) more to hot (kirei) .

That's not true, everyone here likes cute girl with good personality.

Is this another gooky autism thread

Why do japs do this

I assume most Japanese who can speak English fluently are children raised in bilingual environment.

i cant post

A quarter of my family is Japanese so I could always differentiate them from other Asians easily, but living in LA taught me how to differentiate Koreans and Chinese mostly through interactions. Chinese can be very rude, materialistic and third worldish but are in my opinion endearing and if they like you or accept you into their social group are often 10/10 good peeps, their main problem is that their extremely into social exclusivity and often distrusting and don't give a fuck about people that they don't trust. Koreans seem to either be extremely facetious, egotistical, rich drone-like sociopaths, or humble, conservative middle class normies. With Koreans the poorer ones seem to be the better ones.

Oh, yes. Another Korea-bashing thread from our Japanese friends. You like to claim that Koreans are obsessed with you, but from what I've seen here it seems it's the other way round.

And Chinese are mixed with Russians, really?

OP is faggot proxy or gaijin in japan
now i dont even care

C'mon vodka, you should know what a netouyo is by now. Ignore them.

Of course I can.

t. another rook same

nope

but you are brown

Koreans just look hideous. No wonder Korea has the most plastic surgery in the world.

Whwn you get a bunch of Asians together it's easier to tell the difference but otherwise I can't.