>refuse to get cucked by the US
>god tier nature
>comfy fuzzy hats for winter

Other urls found in this thread:

globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/russia/2013/russia-130118-rianovosti02.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>comfy fuzzy hats for winter

What the fuck are you talking about, you retard? Everyone wears 100 rub. beanies from the closest market.

The language is amazing. Just started learning it but already in love.

why are Russian women so schemy and calculating desu

their shenanigans are literally a meme

I wear ushanka...
For real, it isn't that rare of a hat in Russia.

I have a Russian family and they're very loud, whenever they get together they just drink and argue.

I wer my dads tanker hat from afghanistan

>>nothing is deeper than the russian soul
what did he mean by this ?

Because they grew up in poverty and don't want to experience it ever again.

>it isn't that rare of a hat in Russia

Maybe in your jebenjas.

Umm, are you even russian? Everyone wears fucking big ass fur hats during the winter... Been there many times

>Been there many times
In 70's?
How old are you? Even pensioners don't wear this shit now.

She has weird lips and her hair color looks unnatural. It's a turn off.

globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/russia/2013/russia-130118-rianovosti02.htm

The Russian army has even phased those things out now.

Because I lived there for a year and it was the happiest year of my life. I went to some amazing, met some amazing people and did some amazing stuff.

And inb4 shill/putinbot. I know Russia is fucked up, I saw first hand and dealt with it first hand. I'm not saying Russia is perfect or the best, but as a guest in Russia it was an amazing time.

girls

Waiting for the pasta...

What did you see that was fucked up?

Choose cute Russian girl !

Soviet Union > Russian Federation

>Even pensioners don't wear this shit now.

Yes good goy, be disgusted by your own culture. What an abomination, just destroy it, let's all buy Nikes.

no
give it a few decades

Even back in pre-revolution times, the aristocracy all wore the latest Parisian fashions. Fur hats and babushka scarves were for the peasant class.

Also no SJWs.
Checkmate, United States of Cuckoldry.

I think he just means it's a movie meme

No one except tourists wears those hats truly

If my country was an artificial blob of land without it's own language I would probably care about hats. But I don't have to.

Love Rachmaninoff but pls get rich, remove putin and become a cultural hub again pls I'm not impressed that my 6 week summer job earns me 5 months worth of average salaried work in Russia

I doubt you'r even russian

Xenophobic shithole.

I wouldn't even be surprised if the babushka scarves disappear in 20 years since probably nobody under 50 wears those now.

NEED a Russian gf to call me a sissy brit boy in russian and bust my bollocks

>landmass bigger than Pluto
>depressing history but they are still persevering and prospering
>hottest women in Europe
>often get their ww2 efforts downplayed/ignored, but the world knows that the eastern front is the main reason we don't live under nazism nowadays
>rich culture and art history
>started the space race with the 1st humans sent to outer space.

Mfw I'll never be Russian patriot

Fucked up as in, it's not some perfect white country people paint it as. I got detained in the metro several times because I had a thick beard, and almost certain they were waiting for a bribe. Hell, one friend got taken to the police station and accused of being a fucking spy because he didn't have his passport on him and accidently trespassed on someone's land. One fellow was speaking german to his host around Victory Day and they got shoved around with the typical "Gitler kaput."

i-i bought an ushanka and it's my favorite hat, but I'm scared to wear it in public because I'll look autistic. it's way warmer than a beanie and feels comfy.

They don't consider foreigners human (rightly so), therefore the only reason they might date or marry one is for their profit.

Just ask Mel Gibson. ;)

>They don't consider foreigners human (rightly so)
What?

lol no those are still popular and actually very fashionable with some people. especially when its windy and girl has done her hair

Full of gopnik and bydlo DO NOT GO

foreigner = walking passport

>has half of the world's natural resources
>can't beat countries like Malaysia or Costa Rica by gdp per capita
Lmao

You should to get Russian wife and then your children will be Russian !

Because Russians never see foreigners are equals. They either look up to them, or look down on them.

Lies. My friend from Guinea got a Russian gf.

*as equals

no one loves russia

Russians love Russia.

That's the dream user

Because they survive WW3 in the Metro tunnels and end up saving the human race from the Mutated Niggers

Ok, you know a nigger who's got himself a whore. So what?

I feel like russia is one of those places where you'd get beaten up just for being a foreigner

Я coмнeвaюcь, чтo y тeбя ecть хoть кaпля мoзгoв.

All russian women are whores

russia is the butthurt one though

Not if you know your place and don't behave as an entitled cunt.

when you stop kill your niggers, then you will teach us how to live

t. basement dweller

Shouldn't you be prepping your bull now?

Russiaboos who go full muh dik where da slav wimyn at are not better than nigs lusting over white women or yellow fever betas over asian women.

Pathetic.

you will look autistic
wear it indoors if you really want to

>that map
You should paint the whole ex-communist bloc countries except Serbia, Belarus and other few irrelevant ones.

>TFW Russia laying down the beat down on one of your own, but then you remember you want Cold War 2.0 to happen

Nope, 23 yo. and went there last time in '09. Fur hats have been and will probably always be the go-to headwear for russians during the winter.

Words of truth.

lol cuck

yeah right now i only wear it when I'm working in my yard and it's really cold.

That's a good point. I hear bars from Turkey to Brazil are filled with Russian strippers but you don't hear they're filled with American strippers. Russians are massive cucks but I guess they don't care because they're passed out drunk all the time.

Dude, just stop embarassing yourself. You've never been to Russia.

>your own
russian or what?
who cares. you are american now

buy a razor you fucking tramp

oldies still wear it

Believe it or not - I have. I'm starting to doubt you have though, when you say no people wear fur-hats anymore.

You mean Poland or the Baltic states. If you're Russian, you'd better not even venture into those countries at all unless you want to leave in a body bag.

I don't.
Most of their cities look like shit, and the people are miserable.
It's Poland. With more oil and worse leaders, but the same inferiority complex.

Don't be so harsh on him, to him, his animes are very much real.

Now I days I keep it trimmed, but at the time I wasn't going to spend 60 dollars on a trimmer.

Way to own that anime nerd. Brofist your wife's son.

>to leave in a body bag
Bullshit. I was born and lived for 17 years in Estonia. Also visited other Baltic countries many times and one time Poland. Why I am still alive?

Hey, US get this leaf from our backyard, ok?

Send me a few cases of Zhigulevskoye Samara and I'll do it personally.

true but more and more are slef hating russian that want to leave their shithole or find a foreigner husband, also slav are slutier in average

what did he mean by this??

*adidas.

????

Do Russian slags like Anglos?

yes, they love youre wallet

We need more them and must give them citizenship.

We don't have good beer. I guess it'll even be better at those meme microbreweries.

>btfo the nazis
>implying

Zhigulevskoye Samara might not be great, but it's more the nostalgia.

OH YEAH THANKS YANKEES YOU LITERALLY WON THE WAR ON YOUR OWN

2 words. EASTERN FRONT

ouch

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease

>muslim
>acts like he wouldn't want to be a nazi

yeah right

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease
Yeah yankees helped soviets but still the major victories were succeeded in eastern front which led to the downfall of nazis

I love Russia for making my country so much more beautiful, pic related.

> be richest soviet republic
> become shithole worse than russia

kek

tbqh i wish our countries never touched each other, georgians commited most crimes against russians per capita, otherwise georgians itself aren't fond of "russian" "occupation" ;)

Not an argument.

you can say thanks to us for saving you from Ottomans, mr. Gogishvilli

>tfw Russian gf
>tfw she is nowhere as cute as these girls