No I've never dated one

I don't discriminate

*walks towards*

>black woman
>posts a woman with 75% white genes

Yes, I have a sudanese girlfriend.

>that woman
picture related

fuggggg why don't we have cute black grills in turkey?

>when people talk about beautiful black girls and they use Alicia Keys as an example

full african features

Does ebony like Jap guy?

>hurrduurr shes half white
>hurrduurrr shes american
>hurdurrr shes not born in africa
>hurrdurrrr i hate niggers
Lamo

*gives her his hardest penis*

Black pussy was made for asian cock

I find some of them qt but I don't think that I'd marry one.

She put rope on her head?

Nice thing. I wanna fuck her.

god damn

>half white
>American nigger

American niggers are 25% white on Average, and her mom is full white that makes her more white than you lmao

No.

They are unevolved, more animal than conventional man. They never had ice age. Never had ancestors that were capable of better shelters, better tools, better clothing...
Their environment left them unintelligent, violent, primitive, more beast than man.

I'd totally bone one if no one ever found out about it and if they are as hot as these itt, but I would never invest any time or effort in the offsprings. Offspring would be an insult to nature.

Seriously, their pregnancies last a whole month shorter, they never had to trap or snare or cooperate to survive, never needed better clothing or tools or shelter. They are objectively speaking inferior.
And I dont want my offsprings to be inferior.
I'll tip my fedora and leave now.

is this a copy pasta

No.
Asians are ok.

I hope.

I love it.

You cant believe in evolution, and in equality.

lmao says the serb
serbs are worse than niggers lol

That's not even a mulata. It seems a Castiza bruh.

how is the OP girl black?

just the pretty ones

>have no arguments of your own
>focus on the identity of others

1+1 isnt 2 because a person I dont like said so!

Have any of you guys shitposting even DATED or had sex with a single black woman before?

You guys are creepy as fuck

where do you think you are

I think he has more credence than most since he's also a serb

>since he's also a serb
yeah sure

flags, how do they work

I love 'em, I MUST fucg a black woman before I die.

yeh

nigger, what is p2p or vpn? do you seriously not know how easy it is to get a proxy for this shit? if I wasnt torrenting a whole bunch of shit right now I'd have that sweet golden sri lanka flag or benin or trinidad because for some reason they are quick and easy to connect to as well

>What's up cracker you want sum chocolate?

I wouldn't use a serbian proxy even if my life depended on it though.

which VPN works for this place

Just who makes these posts everytime black women are mentioned? Why do you hate them so much?

You ever met one?

Not really

You have a really really bad fantasy if you think all black women are beautiful like in the previous pictures posted.

In fact I would say less than 1 in 50 even look remotely attractive. The ones out of Africa tend to be better looking or at least not as fat.

Also these threads are spammed to hell and back eventually someone would post something like this anyway.

livebunker.rocks/chat/int

It is perfectly reasonable, analytically viable, and explainable behavior.
When mixing with shitskins, humanity is set back evolutionary for thousands of years.

If you have inherit the genes of people who lived during the ice age, who had to develop snaring and traps and more clothing and more tools and in short intellect, than it is in your greatest interest to preserve these glorious genes at all costs.

I don't think anyone thinks all black women are beautiful. I mean, no other group of women is all-beautiful, even if you take a more biased grouping like all young women or something.

So no, you aren't making any sense.

>I don't think all women are beautiful,etc.
What an incredibly obvious and safe statement my autistic proxy abusing friend.

Nope
Most of them are like pic related.
Yes if a girl is gorgeous and she doesn't act like an ape

would date one should the oppurtunity present itself
but unfurtunately blacks here are either bydlos or hipster normies which i have a hard time connecting with

If it's so obvious then why didn't it occur to you previously? Face it, you were just building a strawman and when I pointed it out to you even you can't deny how retarded it is.

So because we like the rare, intelligent and beautiful black women, we have to like the rest. What is even your logic guys?

there's just so much wrong with this pic it's killing me xDDD

Most black women I see are like this prostitutes or worse (big fatty gorillas)

>Sky is blue, your argument is invalid.
Man of straw meets strawman it appears.

You're a genuine moron

>hahah I love black women!
t.someone who lives in a all white country

Your post started with this strawman:
>You have a really really bad fantasy if you think all black women are beautiful
Even though nobody expressed anything of the sort in the entire thread.

If this is hard for you to understand, then just accept that you're retarded and move on.

>inb4 you do exactly that by posting another meme

that woman isn't black you retard.

she's european/native american mix.

Black means that your blood is predominantly subsaharan african.

You really like abusing that proxy don't you. I know how difficult it is for you to admit how fucking dumb and wrong you are and how you lack anything resembling an actual argument but it doesn't mean you have to keep fighting there is nothing to prove.

>nobody expressed that all women are like this
>''Do you like black women''
>Posts a picture of a hand picked attractive black women and only attractive black women ITT.
Ughhh oh boy I would hate to be in your shoes right now.

Not really. I know a girl who is 3/4 white and 1/4 black but her skin color is darker than , and her lips are similarly thick, etc. She also has freckles though, like her mulatto mother, which is funny.

So someone with less than that half african blood is still black by appearance, and that's really the only thing we judge by.

>>''Do you like black women''
Notice how the word "all" is missing there. Learn to read I guess.

>If you have inherit the genes of people who lived during the ice age,
And who's this out of curiosity?

>Black ''women'' isn't a generality.

I already inb4d your retardation, there's no need to continue.

>inb4 you continue with something even more retarded

>ameridumbs

>hahaha you are stupid so I don't need to argue with you anymore.

This is extremely easy to quantify.

Some of the more easily physically identifiable traits would be a longer skull, less pronounced angle between forehead and a jaw, pink nipples, light eyes, light hair, light skin, being tall with broad shoulders, taking a longer time to leave womb, taking more time to reach puberty..........

But really these are all just superficial. Intellect, analytical skills, ability to cooperate with the group, these are the relevant traits that ice age humans adapted.

Well yeah, there's nothing to argue with if you're incapable of coming up with anything. :^)

Didn't all humans live within the ice age however?

I see you admit your defeat in the form of ''le ironic trolling''. Next time if you say ''do you like some black chicks'' you wouldn't look like a massive fucking retard.

Perhaps if you spent less time finding proxies to shitpost on here and had spent it on proper sentence structure you wouldn't be in a position that forced you to defend your own retardation.

t. 90 iq

No irony user, I'm being literal. :^)

So you are literally shitposting and literally retarded?

Nope, I'm just telling you that you still haven't actually made any argument for your position. You're whining and moaning about something, but until you show me how all the thoughts you're vomiting into this thread are connected to the actual fucking conversation we were having, I'm gonna have to keep repeating the same thing.

:^)

No.

To be honest, I am no expert on this, nor do I care about it very much. It just seems to me that it is extremely unlikely we are all equal. Nobel prize winning scientists and discoverer of DNA, James Watson himself said so. And the guy simply knows much more about it than I do.

It just seems extremely unlikely to me that all humans are equal. And it seems that actual science (not politicized crap) also points out to this. It's strong enough for me to go do something else while having these opinions.

Hmmm? From the pic you sent me it seems like half of Europe wasn't even affected by the ice caps. Have a batter image?

When people say "all humans are equal" that's only supposed to mean that we are all equal before the law and that we have equal rights.

It gets misappropriated a bit by some groups of people, but you won't hear a respectable source using it that way.

Everyone knows that people are different when it comes to natural aptitudes. They're different even in genetically homogeneous groups, and the difference is obviously a lot more pronounced when you look at genetic extremes.

Of course, the problem there is that that sort of truth is inconvenient for the prevailing social mores of the time. So they don't get talked about.

>pointing out your general gross statement isn't an argument.

The argument is that you are wrong. And we have both confirmed this and you clearly admitted defeat when deflecting the argument in the form of ''le ironic trolling xD''

Go ahead and repeat the same thing if it helps you deal with your crippling autism issue.

>The argument is that you are wrong.
Wow, you don't even know what an argument is.

I know I inb4d you getting even more retarded, but I'm still impressed by how well you've lived up to that challenge.

Stop replying to him, he's obviously beyond help

It's quite amazing how you keep going in circles with the ''I know you are but what am I'' statements.

I am really no better authority on this than google. I know that people could walk on food to the north pole during the glaciations, and that more than half of Europe was covered in thick sheets of ice.

I just connected the dots in my head, with ALL of modern science and medicine and engineering and everything being built by people who had to survive trough these conditions, that these conditions made a higher evolutionary pressure, and therefore more intelligent humans.

Something that I've explained twice by now is amazing? Your reading comprehension is just as terrible as the rest of your mental abilities.

Quite fascinating how you have the brain capacity to turn on a computer but you lack anything resembling reading or reasoning skills.

She's mestiza native american + white, not black

And now you're talking about yourself in the second person?

I guess it wasn't really your mental abilities in question, it was your mental disabilities all along.

>you can't read
>no u

>with ALL of modern science and medicine and engineering and everything being built by people
Which people? You're going to see much more bias in this regard towards Anglos/Germans than you're going to see with E. Europeans who're basically nigger tier when it came to civ.

>I just connected the dots in my head
Spoken like a true pseudo-intellectual.

He's doing it on purpose because he's butthurt over losing a trivial argument. Watch as he repeats my post again.

I have no horse in this race. Slavic achievements are out there for the whole world to see. And I am entitled to my own opinion.

We live in a free world, where everyone can breed with what ever they want.

Does your autism trigger this easily or is this something new.
>HAHAH LOOK I WILL TALK ABOUT HIM AND HE WILL RESPOND TO ME I'M A WIZARD!
>Make general statement.
>General statement is wrong
>no you are wrong.
And that was OP's faggotry in a nutshell. His entire argument was this. Now you are dragging this whole damn thing beyond what it should had been. If you simply had admitted that you are wrong we could had avoided this giant shit wall.

It's funny because this thread is absolutely off topic and has no place in this board anyway. This whole thread is shitposting and cancerous on top of that.

there isn't anything indicating that has negroid blood.

her hair is caucasoid/mongoloid rather than negroid.
her skin colour is typical of mestizos, far from being so melaninated as it would indicate negroid
her facial features are not negroid at all. she has a caucasoid nose. almost all teh blood in her will be caucasoid (probably european) and mongoloid (from central or south america).

>. Slavic achievements are out there for the whole world to see
>. Asian achievements are out there for the whole world to see
>. Indian achievements are out there for the whole world to see
Sounds exactly the same desu senpai :^)

>We live in a free world, where everyone can breed with what ever they want.
Not in Israel or a few other """Western""" countries desu

It's good that you realize you're a shitposting dweeb, at least on some level. I'm proud of you user.

I was talking about your claim that black means predominantly subsaharan african, when in my experience the african blood can be much more diluted and the person will still be judged black by appearance.

Of course the woman in the OP isn't black, anyone who takes the time can see that.