Largest area in the world

>largest area in the world
>largest amount of arable land in the world
>ridiculously rich in mineral resources
>144 million people(don't talk shit about "too low" population density because Australia has it like 10x lower and the US only 1.5x higher)
>powerful government and military - should be able to secure the nation's interests
>economy smaller than Spain, Australia and South Korea
that's beyond me how one country's potential can be wasted and mismanaged so much

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_production
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slavs are pathetic. What did you expect?

t.t

Wait, what the fuck? I knew we were above Russia in GDP per capita, but I had no idea we had higher nominal GDP than them. top kek

>been raped by the NWO for the past century.

there's your explanation

they made the jews flee. they had one group of intelligent people and that's what they did with them. Russians, I swear

>>largest amount of arable land in the world

source?
Then explain how Indian and Bangladesh are wasted potential.

soon China will surpass them per capita if they don't fix their economy

At least we have centralised heating.

Jesus fucking christ. Are we actually supposed to believe that Russia is at all a global power?

Are jews a necessary evil.

Being able to afford travelling and having running water is for pussies.

>soon China will surpass them
They already did.

why if you want to be a great nation, yes.

why are they evil tho, outside of the fact that the accomplishment of a mere 5% of them dwarf what your entire nation has done in its history?

No, not yet.

Well thats what Russians still believe.

No Jews in Japan, China, India, Korea, (Australia?)

(((You)))

>Japan
>No Jews
>No Muslims
>Traditional values
>3rd largest economy

Nah, I don't think they're evil. But the whole Illuminati Zion thing is one reason why they might be seen as evil

We are hononary super power because we can end the world. If it was not about nukes nobody would have ever taken us into consideration

>We are hononary super power because we can end the world.
care to elaborate?

putting the cart before the horse I think. Jews flock to successful countries. They're a talented close-knit group with international ties, but they don't make countries great, Israel is pretty mediocre.

muh nukes

He did. Nukes

Pretty much. Other countries were afraid we could become a gommie empire again because of isolation so we were invited

do you think 2 operational thousand nukes are enough to "end the world"? sure they can kill a fuckton of people but the entire "nuclear end of the world" is bullshit coming from populist journalism

Your argument contradicts itself. You say they have the largest amount of arable land in the world, but imply population density isn't a problem because Australia is 10x lower in density. Except, australia is like 70% desert.

no I imply there are nations who succesfully managed to overcome the issues coming from low population density and they belong to the richest ones in the world

yeah right

>shitty culture
>disgusting backwards idolatrous religion
>about the same contributions to science and arts as finland
>no political influence whatsoever
>know worldwide as sexual freaks for having raped the populations of entire cities
>20th economy in per capita terms
>history of 20th century Japan: 'America said something and we did it'

call me when you'll have a country that will be remembered for something else than pokemon and raping chinese girls

>sure they can kill a fuckton of people
This in itself is enough to give them global influence

Russia sells less oil than saudi arabia and has 5 times bigger population

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_production

yes it does I just don't like when people still spew these cold war memes, 80% of nukes aren't even operational anymore

Poland is so brave because they know that nobody in the right mind would waste a nuke on them.

Russia is not white enough

There are Jews here.

0.05 shekels have been deposited into your account

lmao

that's why both NATO and Warsaw Pact wanted to make Poland into a nuclear wasteland so the enemy armies don't cross it.

They're an extreme minority though. Barely enough of them to influence anything. Unless I'm underestimating them and they're still able to pull strings with only 5 Shylocks.

All that shit and they're still beating you. Grats baguette, truly outstanding country you got there.

>>shitty culture
purely subjective
>>disgusting backwards idolatrous religion
most of the Japanese aren't religious anyway also it's just your subjective opinion too, into the trash
>>about the same contributions to science and arts as finland
absolutely nope, Japanese contributions to both science and arts are huge, no countries excepts for big European ones, the US and China can compete en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_inventions_and_discoveries
>>no political influence whatsoever
obviously Japan has little or none political influence in WESTERN EUROPE, yet they are quite influential in their region, and they are of strategic importance in the potential US-China conflict
>>know worldwide as sexual freaks for having raped the populations of entire cities
again, some worthless stereotypes of non educated people, again into the trash
>20th economy in per capita terms is actually really high but yes compared to Western Europe and the US Japan isn't doing so well economically, so what?
>>history of 20th century Japan: 'America said something and we did it'
if you say so...

>Israel is pretty mediocre

Israel is a state in the middle of the most tumultuous area in the world, hated by all of their neighbors and they've been at a constant state of war for their entire history. On top of that, it's a state that's less than 70 years old, without many natural resources. It was very underdeveloped when Israel was founded because of centuries of weak Ottoman rule. The majority of their inhabitants arrived in the last half a century.

Fast forward 68 years and they have a higher GDP per capita than every Eastern European country, a higher HDI than the likes of Japan, France and Finland and already have 12 Nobel laureates 8 of which came after 2000 because Israel didn't even exist when the Nobel prize was founded. That's as much as the entire Islamic world, except 7/12 of those are for Peace whereas for Israel only 3/12 are.

Israel is extremely impressive.

nice acknowledgement of your country being shit

yeah their economy is twice as large with twice as much people. O woe is me, they're so better in every aspects than us and have done much more to further civilization than Fance

John Monash was one and he was pretty influential. I don't much more than that.

Why are you poles eternally butthurt about Russia?

half of russia is frozen, the west sanctions them all the time because only they can bomb brown people, never benefited from colonies, less tourism than mexico, graped themselves with communism and tycoons

>purely subjective
oh so you're a relativist. Nice.
>japanese have contributions to science
no. Absolutely not. No musician. No first class or second class mathematician. Their only first class physicist got his nobel for working with Feynman and Schwinger, two jews. They have no painters except those meme tsunamis. Don't even try to compare Kabuki to actual plays. The only thing they've done is electronics, but that's based on jewish physics and american pioneers so yeah.
>Japan has influence
nice polish education m8. They have no military, wtf dude. Their soft power is third class.
>if you say so
Once again, wtf. that's facts, not what I say

Also they're extremely xenophobic
Moral relativism is shit m8

GREATEST ALLIES
>being this butthurt your cunt is an irrelevant muslim shithole
It's ok, Jacques, just vote FN

How is France irrelevant? They're still more relevant than Japan is.

It's Jacques, Shirohitomonage Osotogari

kek about the nobel prizes thing

I wonder... who could be behind these posts?

>turning back to gommunism after almost a century of shit

Do you honestly still have a significant amount of people that want communism?

This is the result of the western conspiracy against Russia in order to undermine our stability and turn it into an african tier state.

Weak economy and their foreign policy is cucked by Goymoney and the EU. Relevant in Europe, sure, despite being third fiddle. Relevant, globally, no.

>Uchimata Hirohito talking about global influence

Yes the Japanese didn't contribute to culture, science, fucking nothing. That's why there are thousands(hundreds of thousands?) weaboos in France, that's why France produces animations based on anime, that's why Van Gogh was a weaboo himself kek, that's why Japanese food is known worldwide, that's why they are responsible for like 30% of the innovations in the field of electronics and robotics, oh wait...
>but that's based on jewish physics and american pioneers so yeah.
well ok, I'm done

go back to Sup Forums embrace your pure Western European culture(which is by the way, dead), the only culture you think has any value at all

We scrapped that plan after realizing you were way better at doing that by yourselves.

Japan is similar to Germany influence wise. Strong export based economies with no military presence. Also, muh cultural exports and muh trade deals. Our SDF is also larger than the Italian "military".

>weak economy

The French economy is pretty strong though. Stronger than the Japanese one, pound for pound.

>and their foreign policy is cucked by Goymoney and the EU

By the EU would have sufficed. Perhaps it is, but they're part of the EU themselves. It's like saying the UK is "cucked" (pathetic) by London. Perhaps true, but doesn't mean a lot.

>relevant, globally, no

They are globally pretty relevant. Strongest military power in the EU. More tourists than any other country.

Also, it's rich that "weak economy" and "cucked foreign policy" is a complaint coming from Japan. Those two statements would perfectly describe the last 20 years of Japan.

>France is irrelevant globally

You really don't know what you're talking about do you?

Funny that you talk about irrelevancy since you're Japanese, and you're hardly relevant outside of ASEAN countries.

>you're hardly relevant outside of ASEAN countries

>s*rb education

>northern somalia
oh look who's speaking here
how's living under sharia laws sven?

they are an evil parasite that care about their interests over any country's

The 3rd largest economy in the world hardly qualifies for irrelevancy, my Kebab remover friend.

Come on la, Russia is a hellhole compared to Sweden.

I don't think he's a legit nip. I smell the davido-kun stench.

I'll try to put it into terms you could understand - It's to you what China is to Russia.

>Serbia
>Calling anyone else irrelevant
Let the real countries talk please

>French economy stronger than the Japanese economy
"No"
You're thinking GDP per capita which rates Luxembourg and Qatar as world powers. The GDPs of the world are listed in the OP.

Also France is not the EU, if you're relegating your global influence to another country that's pretty weak.

>inb4 muh Japan and America
Our military relation with America is almost exactly the same as Germany's, friend, hell our military is stronger than most of Europe's. We just can't declare war

>sharia4theUK
indeed

I meant politically, they don't seem to meddle in affairs of other countries. No need for insulting infantile cunt.

They are known worldwide for high quallity products, but as I've said before they don't have much political influence, maybe it's their own choosing, maybe it's because they have no millitary. Although based Abe is probably changing that.

Japanese economic presence is strong even in Poland, we have shitton of Japanese companies here.

Nominal GDP != global power

You have twice their population and your economy is less than twice their size. Do you understand that?

Also, for a country with Japan's economic power, you have absolutely no political power.

>""""""""""Russian"""""""" capital city

>but I watch their cartoons!

You see iva, sweden needed to import hunderds of thousends of retarded scum and we're not even close at bad as your country beceuse you have 140 millions of retarded scum wandering your lifeless and depressing tundra you call country.

>no jews
>what are Zainichi

wtf no you fool
Germoney is extremely influential in the EU and Eastern Europe, you are just kinda influential in China but thats fading as china grows stronger and the moment you rebel against your american overlords it's gunboat policy all over again. Quit dreaming

>weaboos
>food
>culture
and
>statistics straight out of your ass to weigh in on the two things I actually acknowledged about Japan
>thinking weaboos, food, kinda influencing van gogh make a culture comparable to Chopin, Debussy, Montesquieu, Camus, Descartes, Manet, Monet, De la Croix, Hugo, Zola or Shakespeare, Keats, Byron, Turner, Dickens or even Tolstoy, Tchaikovsky, Dostoeivsky, Rachmaninov, Shostakovich, Mendelshtam, Akhmatova...

O how deep human stupidity can be

>Rainbow in the left hand corner

So progressive

Corruption, brain drain, idiots and criminals are ruling the country, people are pussies and masochists, gov't is spending fucktons of money on brainwashing and spyware instead of making this country better so people don't need to stuffed with propaganda to love their homeland and keep living there. It's a long list, I can go on for hours.

>Moscow is literally a Chechen city

Sure. Russia is a shithole of immense proportions. I wouldn't allow my dog to visit it. Wouldn't want him to die of hunger or step on a heroin needle.

>again, some worthless stereotypes of non educated people, again into the trash

Bait

Japan has separate train cars for women.

Are you the guys with the badass little girls who raise murdering eagles?

Aren't Zainichi just Korean rapebabies?
How are they Jew-tier in meddling?

All I know about them is that they are selfhating and they complain a lot.
Although, I imagine if they are actual rapebabies they could make Japan pay reparations or something.

I'm uneducated on them, please clarify.

This user is exaggerating but makes a point. Japan punches far below its weight class.

>didn't mention Erik Satie

Merde.

that happens only once a year and only in moscow
also most of these people are just labor migrants who dont recieve free moniez from our taxes
take your pills sven sweden is already somalia tier shithole so what are you even talkin about

I obviously didn't mean to disrespect, but I probably did. I still have huge respect for Japan and they're admirable.

From that post I've learned that weaboos love Japan more than their own country, which is sad.

>You have twice their population and your economy is less than twice their size. Do you understand that?
Do you really need help seeing why GDP per capita is a meme. Truly Qatar and Lichtenstein are relevant, yes?

>Also, for a country with Japan's economic power, you have absolutely no political power.
Granted, but our economic power is significant. And I'm sure if we had a bunch of shitty irrelevant neighbours we'd be relevant there as well. Europeans really don't understand how irrelevant every single country is outside of the "big 5". What political power does France have?

You know how often it happens in Sweden? 0 times a century.

>>thinking weaboos, food, kinda influencing van gogh make a culture comparable to Chopin, Debussy, Montesquieu, Camus, Descartes, Manet, Monet, De la Croix, Hugo, Zola or Shakespeare, Keats, Byron, Turner, Dickens or even Tolstoy, Tchaikovsky, Dostoeivsky, Rachmaninov, Shostakovich, Mendelshtam, Akhmatova...
go back to Sup Forums wanking over your Western European heritage faggot

I hate these eurocentrist fags who consider everyone else subhuman monkeys with no culture

I could've said Saint-Saƫns, Rostand, Montaigne, Baudelaire too and many others, which are all above everything Japan has ever given the world, but I did not want to make him commit seppuku

You have a low GDP per capita (for Euro standards) and no political power.

So tell me again why your economic power in absolute numbers is so important? It isn't.

Qatar is more of a background player.
They fund Islamic terorist cells, if my knowledge serves me.

Sven, I don't know to what extent the memes are true, but don't hold your breath. This may just happen in Sweden too. I imagine that they're just concentrated in Malmo and Stokholm, so the pollution hasn't spread. You need to deal with the leftists, pronto.

>London is literally paki city
at least we dont allow salafi scum to walk in our cities being afraid to arrest them

You have to take in account both sheer size and per capita you daft fuck. China's economy is shit but they're just big, and Qatari are rich but they're dwarves. Are all nips really that stupid?

just ignore him he is a typical eurocentrist Sup Forumslack who will wank over muh Debussy and Mozart, spam muh traditional Western European art and consider everything else subhuman trash

he won't recognize your country as more relevant than his even if your economy will be 10x larger, just because you aren't white or something

I don't think you are Japanese user.

>(for Euro standards)
*Western Euro but I guess you don't consider anything else Europe anyway

you just have spend your money to build enough mosques
literally cucks lel
I despise you