I want to apologize to Japan for the disgusting behavior white tourists present while visiting their lovely country

I want to apologize to Japan for the disgusting behavior white tourists present while visiting their lovely country.

Japan should be treated with respect, should only be visited by people who truly understand the aspects and facets of Japanese life and mannerisms.
Japan is not somewhere you can simply go "on vacation".
Japan needs to appreciated, understood.

本当にごめんね。

Other urls found in this thread:

japan.fkktour.com/about.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think she is asian hooker. You can buy them in Shinjyuku.

Hey that looks like a lot of fun

They do that during broad daylight? Impressive. Ours aren't usually that brave, although with the right amount they can be.

Shut up, it's obvious that the girl is a professional, also the guy is cut. He is probably North American or Australian. Europeans don't behave like that.

OK

Stfu you weaboo faggot

>"oh shit there are people fliming"
What did he expect doing that in public?

you should take a look at what goes down in Patpong, fat sweaty lecherous German tourists by their thousands. You can tell they are German because they are sweaty a.f. and smell like shit.

Like for example typical thailand-visiting british which are emaciated heroin skeletons with tattoos and scraggly hair, and smell normal.

Yeah, we got them old disgusting low-lives too. The difference is it's the old disgusting pieces of shit Germans that never had a gf that do this, while young Amerifats from all walks of life are degenerates.

They're right outside of a restaurant. Couldn't they go in the bathroom?

why jap pervert his filming him?

Small restaurants often only have one toilet in Japan. That would be very inconsiderate towards the other customers, wouldn't it?

u filthy fuckin gaijin scum!!!!
I am maddo!!
I am maddooooo!!!
u filthy whitu piggu!!!
Get out from my holy landoo!!!

>Ugly nu male gets a hot blonde girlfriend.
that's it I'm offing myself or buying those shitty dumb glasses.

relax japan

Let me make it even, I will rub your mom, your sister, and your female cousin's feet

what? no need to apologize. he got arrested? maybe nope. there was no fact that he did then it was almost nothing happened.
anyway Japs do the same thing in JAV.

post more sexy stuff like op please

no problem
this is my favorite tour in Germany

japan.fkktour.com/about.html

>dat dick

top kek

the girl liked to jerk off that cock haha

no thanks

Poor guy couldn`t even fully enjoy his orgasm