Hey Hungary, I don't know if anyone has ever told you this, but your cross is on crooked...

Hey Hungary, I don't know if anyone has ever told you this, but your cross is on crooked. You might want to get that checked out.

Just a helpful reminder from your friends over here in America.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samo's_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Slovak_inventors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh, hello there Australia. This may have slipped by you at some point, but it appears as though you have the flag of a different country in the corner of your flag.

Anyway, thought this was something you might want to take care of.

Prepare for butthurt auscucks

USA, your flag is a logo of a British corporation.

I think they know it

It was posted here once by some euro and the Magyars told us some shit like, "Some nigger sat on the box the crown was in and broke it"

It's intentional.

t. someone who lived there for 5 months

that's Hawaii's state flag btw. talk about cuckstamp

It's not though you stupid cunt

>A FUCKING LOGO

pretty close

No

ur mum lmao

Magyar was making the picture and in his slanted eyes the cross seemed straight

t. brit inc. logo

DELETE

S-stop it! It's not funny!

yes, it is close

Seems alright to me.

>an advertisement: the flag

Finally you acknowledge you are not white.

Where is your crown?
Oh you weren't a thing even 3 decades ago lmao

B-but the Holy Crown is their crown. They are fellow subjects of the great Hungarian Kingdom.

>t. Monaco

on his head, Turan boy

>Britcuck Ltd.

>t. Indonesia

I can't reverse image search, I'm on Iphone but I have a few guesses.

1, Hungarian guy whos name was changed to please we wuz.

2, some irrelevant 9th century warlord

3, a peasant, his rebellion was over in a week against us

Which one is it?

Reminder.

yea, the pechenegs slaughtered the magyars, like they were pigs.It is said that the magyars were running from pechenegs when they arrived in Europe.

It is Pribina, duke of Nitra during times when magyars were still riding in asia

>t. Great Britain LLC, American branch

>MALTA

>East Indies & Co.

>1, Hungarian guy whos name was changed to please we wuz.

Not him but its quite opposite, there is we wuzing with Svatopluk but if any historical figure has any ties to Hungary they are basically deleted from our history like Petofi or Kosuth

>t. POOLAND

if that flag of close to hawaiian, then yours is close to the flag of a british company
checkmate

So 2.
They had hungarian names, spoke hungarian and considered themselfes hungarian. Just because they were born in northern hungary, doesn't mean they are slovakian.

Don't wewuz, you are not a nigger.

>They had hungarian names, spoke hungarian and considered themselfes hungarian. Just because they were born in northern hungary, doesn't mean they are slovakian.

>Alexander Petrovič
>Ľudovít Košút
>Hungarian names

They learned Hungarian like we learn English today because it was needed for elite to know, but they were born as Slovaks

t. gypsie

I could make your name sound hungarian too, would that make you hungarian?

Stop bullying out slav brothers m8.
There is no need to be upset that they are doing as good or better then you.

m8 just go and read about them on wikipedia they were literally slovaks

Kossuth was already Hungarian. I have ancestors in the village he was born (Monok), and there are/were no Slovaks or anything else. Not even gypsies.

Have you considerd the fact your ancestors were actually slovak ?

Yeah, "Kiss" is such a Slovak surname. Just like the Reformed faith.

Most hungarians are either slavs,germans or romanians.Rest are jews,gypsies or other european minorities.

t. couch historician

t. butthurt gypsy-turk-slav rapebaby who barely have 1% Dacian blood

Why dont you show me those turanic faces, dear madjars? ;)

>toth
>horvath
>racs
>nemeth
>kovacs
lmao

>turanic face

Kovács is more like a loanword that later became a surname.
The other four are true. But they aren't really common besides Németh.

jaw is straight out of iceland

Run out of ideas? You know it does kind of look like a signal flag

>Kossuth was born in Monok, Kingdom of Hungary, a small town in the county of Zemplén, as the oldest of four children in a Lutheran noble family of Slovak origin.
>denying easily verifiable facts

it could be but it also can be that some kovach became kovacs after heavy magyarization in 19 century

well then, they were either newbies there or everybody gone since that

doesnt look turanic but I would still creampie her

every other hugarian in vojvodina is rac or toth or kish

she's the waifu of half Hungary

Do you have any idea if she would accept to get creampied by a romanian?Should i even bother asking?

The Kossuth family still lives in Slovakia

my last informations say he's in a longterm relationship

which means she's a normie unlike us, so i wouldn't bother her

*she

but who knows in these dopping'd times

I'll go log into wikipedia and edit the slovak to hungarian.

Will that make him hungarian?
Could he even speak slovakian?
Did he ever considered himself slovakian?

>B-but he must be slovakian

It's pathetic how you guys try to make every hungarian guy who was born in northern hungary to be slovakian, because you have ZERO, I repeat ZERO national figures, you even stole our shit on your flag, and you know why?
Because by one definition the 3 bump showed 3 hills, 2 out of 3 are in modern day slovakia, so you have a coat of arms now.

Stop.

>It's pathetic how you guys try to make every hungarian guy who was born in northern hungary to be slovakian
We don't. As he said, when they're not pure Slovaks, then they're not even mentioned in our history books.

Then Kossuth shouldn't be mentioned and especially not Petőfi.

Did Petőfi even compose a single slovakian poem?

By the way, shitposts aside, what do you learn in your history books?
I'm curious.

As he said here:
>Not him but its quite opposite, there is we wuzing with Svatopluk but if any historical figure has any ties to Hungary they are basically deleted from our history like Petofi or Kosuth

I don't know. He was a Hungarian figure as far as I know.

I don't really remember desu. I was interested in history, so I've mostly studied it on my own.

It varies I guess. There are textbooks ranging from the classic nationalist narrative (muh Great Moravian kangs, muh 1000 years of Hungarian oppression etc.) and there are also some with more nuanced approach.

It depends on your history teacher. His ideology, skill and dedication.

>Could he even speak slovakian?
Yes both of them could as it was their mother tongue.

>Did he ever considered himself slovakian?
This is actually irrelevant, i can consider myself german that doesnt make me one.

>t's pathetic how you guys try to make every hungarian guy who was born in northern hungary to be slovakian

As i said before, we actually dont, its quite opposite, we try to distance ourselves as far from hungarians as possible.

> especially not Petőfi.
Especially him actually, he went to Slovak schools as young, he was student of Štefan Koreň slovak nationalist.
He changed his name to magyar version when he was 20 years old. All of his ancestors can be traced to 16 century and all of them are slovaks/slavs. He was 0% hungarian

>some irrelevant 9th century warlord
I love it how all Hungarians are just raised to downplay all Great Moravian historical figures in order to justify their presence in Europe and them taking over the Great Moravian Empire while it was engulfed in a civil war.

Even a warlord was more capable at creating a sedentary civilization than you were.

They spoke Hungarian because that was the prerequisite for higher education.

>I could make your name sound Hungarian too, would that make you Hungarian

But you can't make a Hungarian name Slavic, which further refutes your theory that they're just" slavicized Hungarians".

And Hungarians are such a European ethnicity, with their Asiatic mindset ,early history and fondness to live on the expense of others.

You talking of rape? Have you've forgotten what happened to the Hungarian countryside after Mohacs?

This Turkish-styled level of being delusional.

>you even stole our shit on your flag
If anyone anyone's shit ,than that would be you, considering how you've assimilated all the cultural and religious symbols and heraldry from the Great Moravian Empire.

> I repeat ZERO national figures
They do, all the way from Nitra to Svatopluk.

>you even stole our shit on your flag

If anyone stole anyone's shit ,than that would be you, considering how you've assimilated all the cultural and religious symbols and heraldry from the Great Moravian Empire.

> I repeat ZERO national figures
They do, all the way from Nitra to Svatopluk.

>Yes both of them could as it was their mother tongue.

Petőfis certainly could, since she was a slovak, I don't deny that.
Provide source for that, Petőfi didn't wrote a single sentence in slovakian.
His father considered himself hungarian

>This is actually irrelevant, i can consider myself german that doesnt make me one.
Yeah, national revisionists 2 century later know it better, while desperately trying to find any national figures past 10th century...

>As i said before, we actually dont, its quite opposite, we try to distance ourselves as far from hungarians as possible.

Yet you still WeWuz.

>Especially him actually, he went to Slovak schools as young, he was student of Štefan Koreň slovak nationalist.

Many other hungarian poems studied at selmecbánya, since it was considered back-then a well known good school.
After the he studied at hungarian schools, I can't see your point.

>The greatest slovakian accomplishment in history was a country that had a lifespan less than an average human.

It was nice and all, but there were countless small nations at that time.

Then why the hungary is 1100 year old while slovakia is less than 30?
I'll study in german from this semester abroad, but I'll not consider myself suddenly swiss.
>To live on expense of others.
Citation needed.
We came and conquered.
Actually the turkish army was well disciplined, also the Janissaries who would make most of the rapes were slavic.

For example?
Like I said, I don't care about those, they were irrelevant to me, they can be proud of that.

>countless

Moravia was literally first slavic state though

Nope

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samo's_Empire

I know, I understand why you are proud of it.
But it's irrelevant to this discussion.
I don't think anyone purported that Moravia was hungarian.

>His father considered himself hungarian
False. Provide source. And even if it were true, once again, it is completely irrelevant. If i were to consider myself Jamaican i wont magically become one.

tribe led by frankish merchant

Kosuth and Petofi were Slovaks, this is widely accepted even among Hungarian historicians because there is hard evidence everywhere. You have to be ignorant and uneducated to even argue otherwise

>It was nice and all, but there were countless small nations at that time

The Great Moravian Empire was created from several smaller states,true, but they've all been subjected to a higher authority, mainly the crown.

>Then why the Hungary is 1100 year old while Slovakia is less than 30

Because the continuity of her predecessors was stopped by your cultural enrichment.

>We came and conquered
You've taken advantage of a civil war to make it easier on yourselves

>Citation needed
When the Czechs arrived to Slovakia, it was basically a massive farmland inhabited by illiterate people, a result of your catastrophic policies and counterproductive rule.

>he greatest Slovakian accomplishment in history was a country that had a lifespan less than an average human

The Great Moravian Empire served as a much needed buffer state between the Frankish,Bulgarian and Byzantine Empire, preserving the peace for almost a century, she has also introduced Slavic literacy and Old Church Slavonic,a counterbalance to both Latin and Greek.

Also,en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Slovak_inventors

>Actually the Turkish army was well disciplined, also the Janissaries who would make most of the rapes were Slavic

True, so that also explains why you're whiter than your predecessors ?

Carantania.

Alleged Frankish Merchant, the name"Samo" is strictly of Slovenian origin.After his death, there is basically no mention of that name repeating itself in the history of the Frankish people.The other theory claims that he was a Carantanian merchant.