Clay

How can we make this happen? These borders are just so much nicer.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_.22Hooton_Plan.22
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavaria_Slavica
numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olędrzy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgenthau_Plan#Morgenthau.27s_memorandum
archive.org/stream/travelspetermun00mundgoog#page/n164/mode/2up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shut up, paki

actually it would be better if Germany ceased to exist after WW2 forever and ever

Wouldn't mind them existing as a loose confederation as long as they looked like that.

this

this

also

sterilise ze germs

If anything Poland deserves Wilno and Lwow back

actually it would be better if Russia ceased to exist after the Cold War forever and ever

meh, i prefer no p*ussia, 100km to Berlińsk and short border with our beloved western neighbour...just in case

The project is still in progress.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_.22Hooton_Plan.22

yes, yes you do. Do something about it.

the Russian is right

They shold have created an Austra-Bavarian state after ww2, and force them to use their Dialect as official language instead of Standard German to destroy their national identity.

They should have divided Germany in 3 or 4 States, French continental hegemony has proved to be much better than German hegemony.

>giving Germans more land to fill with niggers

>Austra-Bavarian state

Literally a Wendland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavaria_Slavica

>this thread
I love these tears. Do you enjoy using our washing machines, dish washers, our high quality tools, our cars and in general your computer you are sitting at?

Don't worry, his wishes are coming true.

>Austra-Bavarian
>rewarding Austria after causing 2 world wars

Austria is kind and civilized, it is Prussia (which doesnt exist anymore thankfully) that was evil.

Hitler was Austrian, but Nazis were a German thing. Nazis killed Dolfuss. The "no prophet is accepted in his own land" thing.

Based Argie gets it. Prussians were warmongering jingoistic niggers, Bavarians and Austrians are cultured Catholics

surely, ze Germany built all the world.

srsly, i like you but all that braging/barking makes me seek for other prefix than "4" on product's barcode that i buy...

Why would Germany want a bydlo shithole filled with subhuman criminals back? It would be a net drain on their economy filled with slav niggers who are only familiar with poverty and crime

Do you understand you fucking prick that there were Germans living there and Germans did the crime?

Prussians were nigger apes.

And Poznań + Gdańsk is what really made Prussia into power that could unite Germans.

Yeah, we're easily butthurt.
We never got Nationalismus right. We're ever insanely crazy about it (1933-1945) or too passive and apologetic, read: cuckolds.

I envy you Poland. But pls gib Danzig

>I-it wuz da german man keepin us bois down!
>W-we dindu nuffin! We wuz civilized n shiet!

>But pls gib Danzig
Why would we give something that was created and build in 70% by Poland.

For fucks sake it was Polish for majority of its history and untouched by First partition because of Danzig Law.

why are poles here so sensitive?

>washing machines
Korean
>dish washers
Italian
>our cars
French
>your computer you are sitting at
Lenovo... I guess Taiwan
so fuck off Hans and enjoy taking more refugees you're literally a nation of subhumans
good idea actually

Kill yourself you fucking imbecile.

You know nothing and you're nothing. So either shut your whore mouth or go pick up a book.

They're living in a shithole m8

>germany areas of Prussia=less crime
>polish areas of Prussia=more crime
Hmmm really makes you thiink...

Better map

I bet you can't even read what that map you posted says lmao

or maybe people were tired of shitty prussian "rule" ?
really makes you think

Yes, really makes you think

and now the real one

Interesting, you use the same excuse as niggers in the US for committing crime...
>Days racis and keepin us down!
>Days oppressin us en shiet!

So less germans and more poles equals more crime, we've established that Slovenia thank you though it's appreciated

Embrace your heritage! The religion of peace will reach you aswell and soon you will wear a hijab, if you want or not!

You're 1/64 prussian, right?

whats with that "butthurt" buzz word all the time?

Why can't germans take the criticism about being arrogant?

...cuz ze germans are arrogant as fuck ;)

that arrogant as brits but still...

Germans are the most butthurt people of them all.

They're also autistic and sperg out too much.

*not that arrogant as brits but still...

My heritage is quite safe, thanks.

I don't know, seems like Americans bring the crime rates higher desu
>numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp

No it's just incredibly easy to b8 you guys, I dont know if it's one person or it's all of you but whenever I come on Sup Forums you're guaranteed to put on a little show

>pooland

>i-i was baiting guys, i'm not a retarded american pig, p-pls believe me
kys

>Germans are the most butthurt people of them all.

Poland:
>*not that arrogant as brits but still...
>They're also autistic and sperg out too much.
>Do you understand you fucking prick that there were Germans living there and Germans did the crime?
>surely, ze Germany built all the world.
>this also sterilise ze germs
>shut up, paki

The Germany should have been separated into several smaller countries similar to Austria.

>in general your computer you are sitting at
It's not German. The Z3 you are probably referring to has less in common with a modern PC than a calculator.

I was being serious though as well, you are just a bunch of subhuman bydlo shits

f-fucking p-pooles

average american is more stupid than average subhuman polack

that really makes you think

>not that arrogant as brits but still...
>They're also autistic and sperg out too much.
>Do you understand you fucking prick that there were Germans living there and Germans did the crime?
>surely, ze Germany built all the world.
>this also sterilise ze germs
>shut up, paki

---tell the truth---

>B-BUT YOU ARE SO BUTTHURTT!!11

fuck you

>this thread

>For fucks sake it was Polish for majority of its history
nice meme but you're wrong. Contrary to other towns in royal prussia where Polonization set in, Danzig retained its German character

>nice meme but you're wrong. Contrary to other towns in royal prussia where Polonization set in, Danzig retained its German character
Entire town was settled and funded by Poland.

Its inhabitants genocided by Germans and replaced. If you're talking about architecture, it was build by Dutch that were assimilated into Polish culture and later got killed by Prussians.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olędrzy

The teutonic order started off in Königsberg, right?

Tell me Poles: why did your former vassal, Prussia, conquer you? Which German politician/monarch/general do you hate most? Friedrich II., Bismarck maybe?

The Nazi movement had its origins in Bavaria and Austria. The Prussians were smug Aristocrats but they had not much sympathy with the Nazis until they took over.

Don't trust the Austro-Bavarian lies. They act harmless but they are the true evil.

>Tell me Poles: why did your former vassal, Prussia, conquer you? Which German politician/monarch/general do you hate most? Friedrich II., Bismarck maybe?
I'm not the one to educate you, faggot.

There were probably already Germans there before the Teutonic takeover as the Ostsiedlung had already set in by that time. And we don't even know the exact circumstances of that massacre.

Either way, if Poles were genocided by the Teutons and replaced as you claim that would mean it was settled by Germans from 1308-1945? How would Dutch settlers become assimilated into Polish culture when the city's inhabitants were mostly Germans?

it's family business here, fuck off

>be Friedrich II.
>cuck your Polish overlords and conquer their shit

f-fucking p-prussians

In all honesty, to the butthurt poles, we tried to set the borders as followed but soviets ignored us.

>Austria Bavarian state with "bavarian" as official language
I actually like this idea a lot.
>3 or 4 states
We had this already with the hre and the little states would have cooperated a lot in a way that it wouldnt have mattered that much anyway I think as the people here in the 50s-60s were rather based and I believe firmly in our cultural drive concerning the generation of wealth, so its ok, but french hegemony is a shit if it means that they would have grabbed the Saar and the rhineland which is so indefinitly better if its not french and a thousandfold more important to our identity then fucking prussia.

>take 700 old border line
>germans freaking out about ze ostern lost lands

i'm not butthurt, im Silesian now! XD

Absolutely

Why couldn't we just split it up into Bavaria, Hanover, and Prussia?

The furthest east was only 700, the ones outlined were more like 900. I think its reasonable at that point.

How is it more important for your identity than Prussia? Afterall, Prussia was the state that kickstarted all the united Germany thing. It's a genuine question so no meme answers please.

that is the same guy that took most of your cities and land

I LOVE GERMANY

>Either way, if Poles were genocided by the Teutons and replaced as you claim that would mean it was settled by Germans from 1308-1945? How would Dutch settlers become assimilated into Polish culture when the city's inhabitants were mostly Germans?
Maybe because it was under Polish rule and Polish nobility owned the places? lol
>There were probably already Germans there
what the hell are you talking about?

There was a good plan regarding the fate of germany, but unfortunately it was rejected.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgenthau_Plan#Morgenthau.27s_memorandum

Fuck off wanker

That's not how you spell Kaufman or Hooton plan.

To fully implement these plans, firsty germany should've been reduced to a bunch deindustrialized poor states I think. Although, they're still doing that well importing millions of rapefuges.

>we never got nationalismus right
B-but what about the Kaiserreich?

>Polish rule
yes it belonged to the Polish state (and had a quite high degree of independence); but immigrants assimilate to the people around them, who mostly weren't Poles

>Polish nobility owned the places
In a city, the local bourgeoisie was owning the places and calling the shots

>what the hell are you talking about?

German peasants and townspeople established themselves in the Baltic area already before the Teutonic takeover of the city

Wrong.

that is the same guy that took some of our land and gave us most cities

But not your cities; Brest, Wilno, Lwow, in return fr German cities such as Breslau, Stettin and Koslin.

itt: both sides of discussion memeing each other to death

but I really hate germans with a passion

so that was the Stalin's will...

Serbia isn't included? They're more butthurt than Poland

>the local bourgeoisie was owning the places and calling the shots
and they were Poles

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT GERMAN SUPERSTATES WILL CONTINUE TO DESTROY EUROPE UNTIL THEY ARE STOPPED FOREVER BY SPLITTING INTO NUMEROUS SMALLER COUNTRIES À LA AUSTRIA, LUXEMBOURG, SWITZERLAND AND LIECHTENSTEIN

From the 17th century...

archive.org/stream/travelspetermun00mundgoog#page/n164/mode/2up

>As in Dantzicke, the general speech is high Dutch [German]

Read footnote 2 of the second page where another travel report is mentioned. Also, in the chapter about Danzig, all place names etc. are given in German language

yet still, germans should be limited to ~40m population, nothing else could help really.

Fancy a deluge?

Kek'd

While Prussia did unite the many states and contributed a lot to what made the modern germany, the Rhine was seen as the border between gauls and germans since antiquity, thus having a much longer cultural legacy while the baltic lands were more of a medieval conquest that started to become a more and more seperate tendril of the HRE until the reunification.
The rhine region is were countless wars against the french were fought, were the oldest cities of germany stand, some of the most important national myths stem from such as the siegfried saga about the rhinegold and furthermore the great importance of the region's massive productivity and high population density.

But im probably just biased as a rhinelander.

worse than niggers, stealing even wooden planks

Here's a sad truth for you, your opinion matters only if you're superior

even somalian niggers are superior to germans

>somalian niggers are superior to germans
In what way?

You judge nations by their ability to cooperate as an entity, that's pretty well reflected in a country's gdp

Daily Reminder the rhineland is Dutch and Rheinlanders spoke a Dutch dialect until Pr*ssians enforced standard German

>a dutch dialect

Its called ripuarian and is a frankish dialect and while it has some leanwords from you guys due to trade along the river it is ridiculous to think of it as dutch.

A part of Westphalia though spoke a dutch dialect I think as you can see on the map.

Bavarian dialect is GOAT desu

Yeah, that's the part I meant
What you call the rhineland is much bigger than I thought

All the dialects hat a very rich expressive value.
Its simply that the bavarian one has resisted most standartisation and thus not only sounds very different but has an insane amount of really wacky words for very specific things which cannot be expressed with standart german otherwise.
Other regions used to have that too I guess.

I dug into etymology of loan words and most of them come from Bavarian so I have come to appreciate the dialect when comparing it to the standard Geman I learned in school. It's funny because in a /deutsch/ thread I discovered I shared words with Bavarians and Austrians that other Germans didn't understand or thought were made up.

>tfw you an OC of your region on fucking deviantart

Thats cool, I assume you have some little overlap with the italian language too?
Is your language btw also parted in different tongues or is the country too small for that?

Yes, we have Italian loan words as well but not as many in the part where I come from.

>Is your language btw also parted in different tongues or is the country too small for that?
A country can never be too small for dialects desu
I'm from the purple part.