How are Turks called in your country?

How are Turks called in your country?
I'm doing a research
Are Turks associated with bad smell(Outside imageboards)
In here "Smelly turk" is a very common way to describe a turk.

"As dumb as a turk"

Turk. Because most Americans have no idea what a turk looks like

lies.

Turcos
We call all sandpeople like that

Türklased

Just means Turkish people.

kebab, turas, osman, karaluch

Tarakan

hairyhands and kebabs. then we have our own cuss word "ählämi", which can't be really translated to english

For some reason there is a strong relation between T*rks and caraway here. Very often you would call them "(Scheiss) Kümmel Türken".
Also they are said to smell bad/like garlic.

Dirty, hairy, greasy, thief

All dark skinned people in this country usually go under the pejorative term "blatte".
As far as I know we don't have a specific term for turks.

Έγινε Τούρkος ("He became a Turk") denotes extreme anger towards someone or because of something ("He was so angry that he resembled a Turk").[112]
Τούρkος kαλός μόνο νεkρός ("Good Turk is only the dead one") seen as a curse against the Turks due to The Pontic genocide, Aegean dispute, and Cyprus dispute
Κάνει σαν Τούρkος ("He acts like a Turk") said when somebody is acting in a barbaric/uncivilised or very rude manner (ex. sitting on a table). It can also be used when breaching Orthodox traditions (ex. eating meat during Easter lent).

>Rättipää(raghead). karvakäsi(hairyhands), ählämi, kebab

This is very interesting
why Is turk always associated with something negative; disgusting?

Nice friends

they are called turcos

boob jobs are called "la turca", which would be something like "the turkish sex act"

we call all MENA muslims turks, because all our muslim immigrants, mainly syrians, came when they were a part of the Ottoman Empire.

It really makes one contemplate

They are associated with being greedy merchants.

turks were paragons of kindness and civilization
So everyone feels jealous and tries to belittle them

Turc is the official name.
We also have turcalete and mahomedan. I do remember we had some term for them, but it's not used anymore. We do have jidovan for jews, tho.

Also, Turks are deemed to be dirty and not very hygienic. There was a Turk who had a rug and materials shop near my home, he had a dog and a cat living there. You could find fur on every item, not very nice.

Turki(Turk), Turkim(turks)
we have no negative names/saying for Turks really

the only one I know is 'to kill a Turk and relax' which means to take things slowly, but that has Russian origins, so I wouldn't count it

cucked

by every empire in the region

"Hairyhands" Has to be the most common.

One old one I dont hear people using these days was "Mudsnout"

Then there is Ählämi, which is a cuss about what they constantly säy.
Some greeting "haleikum saleikum" = Ähläm Sähläm

>We call all sandpeople like that

fleg
FLEG

What do you think world would be like if Turks simply never existed and Byzantine never fell?

this.
Ottoman Empire = 3.Rome Empire.

Nice thanks guys

"Chilean attacked in Poland after being mistaken for Arab"

we don't hate you though mate

We call them "People who tape drywall" here. We don't have many though.

for sure less religious friction -> less destructive wars
dunno about the rest, as both were really centralized and every penny ended up in constantinople
the turks would still exist though, they're anatolians, they would remain hellenized and orthodox instead of getting turkified and muslim tho

>if Turks simply never existed
it would be like heaven

Karvaranne.

been to turkey like 14 times. Smells like shit

Georgians are as ugly and dumb as Turks and smell just as bad too.

Hairy Turkish bastard

>Russian
Flat faced ugly mongoloid
lol

i am from sweden, JA! and there's turk roaches everwere, JA! They all smell like butter and shit.

>they're anatolians
But that's wrong. They're dirty steppe people.

Ersatzneger
means surrogate nigger

not really

I'd rank immigrants accordingly:

Northeast Asians > Jews > western Europeans > Estonians > rest of the Balts > secular Turks > Russians > muslim Turks >>>>>>>>>>>>>> somalis/niggers/arabs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gypsies

On a wider scale, Turks are bro tier. You never hear anything bad about them and they make god tier kebab. They're also sociable and friendly.

Well fuck you too asshole

Yes really

when did the anatolian genocide happen

I know Russians are good people but your diaspora fails miserably, especially in the Baltic countries.

jews are just smart gypsies

Im Turkey, Europeans and Americans are known for entering their houses with shoes, not even knowing how to wash their ass, not washing their hand after using toilet, before and after the dinner.

Not genocides, just outbreeding. But they invaded Anatolia in the 11th century, and roached up the place.

Tell me, Turk man.
when I was in Istanbul all the people were educated, nice and polite.
but in Kemer they were black, violent and lousy.
and here they are very fat, loud and smelly.
How are turks divided?

>outbreed
a few hundred thousand turkomans interbred with 10 million anatolians, a small dent in the genepool

German people

Kemer is basically a town for cucking europeans. Probably they got affected from Europeans

We don't have a special term for turks. Since they act and behave like arabs we can call them "bougnoules"

"Turk på burk" - Turk in a can

>tfw we cause world wide butthurt by simply existing

Its istanbul not Constanwhatever get fucked georgo fag

>In addition, "Turki" was used as an adjective by Bedouins in the Najd region of Saudi Arabia meaning "handsome", as the Turkic peoples (from Central Asia), commonly designated Turks in medieval Persian and Arabic sources, were considered handsome.

An important member of the Saudi royal family is called Turki (bin Faisal).