Why shouldn't I move to chile ?

why shouldn't I move to chile ?

You should. Good luck brother.

because your family, friends and job reside in Croatia.

because Chile its third world

Argentina is nicer, Go there, fernet and coke :D

because you are in yurop, you could move to a better place

Because it's chilly :DDDDDD

I'm in Europe and Chile is a better place than my country, or Czechia, or Estonia. How do you explain that, mr. brownreggatonposter?

Because we all have foot fetish

[citation needed]

why are there so many Chileans on Sup Forums?

they're like the Finns of South America

Argentina is an amerindian third world impoverished shithole, as brown as the turd you shat this morning.

Chile as of nowadays (since the mid 90s), is a better country than Argentina.
The two cons in my opinion
-Natural disasters like earthquakes
-Relative scarcity of good looking people. a 7 in Argentina is a 9 in Chile.
That could also be positive if you are desperate for pussy, so it is relative.

I have a friend who is an ethnic German, looks like the Napoleon Dynamite guy, couldnt get laid here at all, and he does much better sexually in Chile.

Their exports are very depending on copper prices too, I dont know how well their have diversified their economy.

>wanting to get laid in an amerindian shithole like argentina

lmaoing@yourlife

I've been in st petersburg and tallin and I'd rather live there million times instead of this shithole

common factor: autism

this

Pero que humildad!

Argentina is truly the BEST place. so so so cultural, also yummy Chipas

wena nido

Cause you'll enjoy higher standards of living in Croatia than in any southamerican country. Try experiencing it for yourself so you can realize it's simply not worth it. If you really want to move out of Crotia go to Australia, New Zealand, USA or Canada

Sorry but we are the Finland of Sudacaland

i never see Uruguayans post. maybe only on Sup Forums a lot.

We are very few IRL so with just a few posts we have the highest per capita.

This is Sup Forums only.

Is Uruguay similar to Argentina in terms of demographics? (lots of Italian/Spanish heritage)

What are relations like between the countries?

earthquakes are pretty funny. I'm waiting the next one.

We are almost racially the same, the only difference is that we have less indians and mestizos than them but a few more blacks.

We used to be the same country, a lot of stuff happened and we ended up being a buffer state created by the UK to contain Argentina and Brazil.

We are pretty much a cultural satellite and indistinguishable from them so we are sort of their small brother and tsundere rebel province.

earthquakes are no major problem desu. We're ready for that shit

>Åland

economically you seem to be doing much better?

what is the new president who took over from Mujica like?

Our economies have pretty much the same level of development and are also very interwined so when they go down we tend to go down as well. Lately we are performing marginally better than them since this year we'll grow 0.5% while they'll have a recession and our bonds are investment grade.

The new president is Tabaré Vázquez, an oncologist who was president 2005-2010. He is very different from Mujica, reserved, pragmatic and much more to the center while still center left. He's ok but his hands are a bit tied at the moment dealing with the Mercosur political and economic crisis.

Argentina is amerindian and similar to Bolivia/Peru. What the fuck are you even talking about, Uruguay is the most similar ethnically and culturally to South Brazil (south brazil is white).
Man I really hate when people comment on other countries with wrong information, it really bothers me.
My god.

Come to Chile we have a lot of climates to live.

South of Chile is great and chilean people it's very friendly.

Shut up you pirate

>A
>FUCKING
>LINE

Bachelet stop posting.

You're right. I thought chileans were closed towards foreigners, but it turns out it's not the case

Please don't bully me T.T

>T.T
get out

Underage out!

But I'm 22 year olds T.T please stop to bully me.

>T.T
REEEEE

We haz more $ for internetz

test